• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th June 2017 
    Thanks

peptide for health, healing and fat loss

What would be the perfect peptide cycle for a complete beginner who has a few injuries in joints but nothing critical? He would also want to decrease body fat and increase lean body mass.

The most important effect would be healing and fat loss, muscle gain is not that important but would be quite useful anyway.

I am asking on behalf of my friend who is 38 years old and have some issues with shoulders and wrists. His main goal is to stay healthy so he is also looking for something that doesn't give much side effects. Also, the price is quite important he definitely can't afford to do HGH but peptides would be quite affordable.

Any suggestions on peptides, doses, cycle lengths?
  2. #2 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    GHRP-2 and Mod GRF1-29 are probably the best and the most cost-effective combination that he can use. They are very good for healing, anti-aging, and fat loss. After a few months, he should also see some lean body mass gain but it would be minimal. He should use those peptides for at least 6 months because the longer they are used, the better benefits they offer.

The common dose for these is 1mcg/kg, meaning an 80kg person would need 80mcg of GHRP-2 and 80mcg of Mod GRF1-29 to fully saturate receptors. It means that 80mcg of each would provide 100% effect but 160mcg of each would only give 150% effects, so you get the most bang for the buck by using them at the saturation dose. Also, with more, prolactin and cortisol increases might become an issue. GHRP-2 and Mod GRF must be used several times a day for the best results. Usually, people use 2-5 times a day.

A protocol for a beginner who weighs 80kg would look like this:

80mcg of each in the morning upon waking up
    80mcg post workout
    80mcg before bed

No carbohydrates and fats are allowed one hour before injection and 30 minutes after injection because they blunt the GH pulse. Protein is allowed but only pure protein like Whey Isolate.

If the goal is fat loss then I can really recommend doing fasted cardio in the morning after peptide injection. Even a walking or jogging will really accelerate the fat loss because peptides release FFA's in the bloodstream and that way you start burning them immediately.
  3. #3 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for your comment mate. I already thought that GHRP + Mod GRF1-29 would be the best for him, just wanted to confirm.

I understand that benefits wouldn't be much better if he uses higher then saturation dose, but what if he used peptides 5 times a day instead of 3? Would that offer much better effects? What if he would use peptides in the morning upon waking, 30 minutes before lunch, pwo, before bed and during the night when he wakes up to pee. Since he is working from home, there shouldn't be any problem to dose peptides as often as possible.
  4. #4 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Dosing 5 times a day would definitely provide more benefits then dosing 3 times a day but it would also lead to more side effects. Not everyone can handle 5 doses a day and also prolactin, cortisol increases might become an issue from dosing 5 times a day. I recommend your friend to start with 3 doses a day and if he doesn't feel tired, lethargic and not holding a lot of water then add a 4th and 5th dose. He could also use GHRP-2+Mod 3 times a day and Ipamorelin+Mod 2 times because Ipamorelin is the cleanest GHRP and won't affect cortisol, prolactin.
  5. #5 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Probably the best way to use peptides 5 or more times a day would be to use different GHRP's. GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin would probably be the best bet.

Great post, beastie boy! I just wanted to add that if you use peptides for up to 5 times a day, you must leave at least 2,5-3 hours between injections.
    Last edited by dseriousone; 28th June 2017 at 08:40 AM.
  6. #6 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    GHRP peptides are not the kind of drug where more is better. You would need to slowly work your way up to five doses a day because the side effects could get unbearable with that kind of dose. I am talking about - water retention, painful joints, CTS, headaches, exhaustion... I think that your friend would greatly benefit from dosing just 3 times a day and that 5 a day is not necessary. 5 times a day are for bodybuilders who use steroids and other things.
  7. #7 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    More is not always better and with peptides more is usually worse. Start with a low dose and use it a couple of times a day. If you think that you can handle more then add another dose and another after a while. That way you will know how much your body can handle and get familiar with the drug it self and with the side effects.