• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 6th August 2015 
    Thanks

peptide for fat loss

What's the best peptide for fat burning, that's not increasing appetite. I use other things for muscle growth, but need something to help boost fat burning. I have heard the fragment 176-191 is good for fat burning.

Anyone have experience with it?
  2. #2 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP2 and ModGRF1-29. These peptides will signal the pituitary to release GH and will lead to lean muscle gains and fatloss.
  3. #3 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    GHRP2 and ModGRF1-29. These peptides will signal the pituitary to release GH and will lead to lean muscle gains and fatloss.
    I agree. GHRP-2 will not increase appetite like ghrp-6.
  4. #4 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Also gw501. it's one of the few things that will allow you to do more cardio, and therefore help with fat loss

Sorry we don't know yet what is the magic pill for fat loss
  5. #5 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    None of the GHRP will benefit you if not used together with cjc 1295 w/o DAC. The CJC1295 triggers the pituitary to start releasing HGH and the GHRP's boosts this release.
  6. #6 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    None of the GHRP will benefit you if not used together with cjc 1295 w/o DAC. The CJC1295 triggers the pituitary to start releasing HGH and the GHRP's boosts this release.
    Yes you're right you must pair your GHRP with a GHRH . They both work together and will produce stronger GH pulse vs just a GHRP solo. However, body will still produe some GH when only GHRP is used, but it won't be even close to the pulse that the combo creates.
  7. #7 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    What do you think about Adipotide. I have a 5mg of it. some say it is the best for burning fat, seems quite interesting.
  8. #8 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    What do you think about Adipotide. I have a 5mg of it. some say it is the best for burning fat, seems quite interesting.
    5mg of adipotide would do nothing. Studies have shown you will need at least a gram for 30 days
  9. #9 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well I can order more, but is it worth it?
  10. #10 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I was dosing 1mg a day for 6 weeks, went from 120KG to 105KG with no change in diet or exercise patterns.
    Would have been 42mg, or 8-9 vials.

It also depends on the quality, I'd guess. I've read a few reports where the dosages were higher but he was using 80-something% pure Adipotide.
  11. #11 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have not tried it yet, but a friend of mine recommends GW-1516. It does not only help you loss weight, it will also help you tone your muscles. It would also increase your endurance during your workout. Combine it with AICAR. If you are going to use Mod GRF 1-29, make sure to check your blood sugar level first as it may not be effective.
  12. #12 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    I have not tried it yet, but a friend of mine recommends GW-1516. It does not only help you loss weight, it will also help you tone your muscles. It would also increase your endurance during your workout. Combine it with AICAR. If you are going to use Mod GRF 1-29, make sure to check your blood sugar level first as it may not be effective.
    Yes it looks promising. Thanks for advice I will check it out.
  13. #13 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes it looks promising. Thanks for advice I will check it out.
    Surely, my pleasure.

I have also read somewhere that a GW-1516 and MK-2866 combo works well, too. If you combine all three (plus the AICAR), I think it would give the best results, don't you think? I haven't seen any reviews about taking all three at the same time but it sounds promising, too.
  14. #14 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Good responses! I will try these as well. I think I have gained a bit lately and I am looking for other stuff. It has been a while since I stopped using HGH. I am getting old and have issues with endurance when it comes to working out. Thanks again, guys! You rock!
  15. #15 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP-2 is a great peptide for fat loss. In my experience, I prefer it mostly because it does not cause your appetite to increase as some other peptides are known to do. Actually, I feel like I do not even get that hungry when I take it!
  16. #16 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stridee View Post
    GHRP-2 is a great peptide for fat loss. In my experience, I prefer it mostly because it does not cause your appetite to increase as some other peptides are known to do. Actually, I feel like I do not even get that hungry when I take it!
    I have to agree on this one. Also, continue weight lifting or exercising and eat properly. Some of my friends believe that they need to eat a lot of fatty foods before hitting the gym so that they have something to burn. But hey, we have a lot of excess fats in our body so there really are things to burn, we just don't know it.
  17. #17 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stridee View Post
    This is a great advice. I will try it myself. I want to tame my eating habits because I tend to eat a lot and get tired easily. Most of the time, I would feel lazy to go to the gym or jog. Will check on this and see what happens. Thank you, stridee.
  18. #18 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Decent dose of HGH or IGF-1 LR3 will be best for fat loss, GHRP and GHRH only cause a short spike, so will need to be dosed 3-5 times a day for for fat loss.
  19. #19 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    What's the best peptide for fat burning, that's not increasing appetite. I use other things for muscle growth, but need something to help boost fat burning. I have heard the fragment 176-191 is good for fat burning.

Fragment 1760-191 is definitely great in burning fat. It is also currently my top choice among all the peptides that I have tried. Next to it is ipamorelin. However, ipamorelin needs mod grf to give the user the best result.
  20. #20 31st January 2016 
    Thanks

A long time member here commented that fragment 176-191 is among the weaker peptides. However, I disagree. It gives my friend great result. If you are going to push through your plan of trying fragment 176-191, then I suggest to pair it with modified GRF. It is how my friend uses her 176-191.