• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: IGF-1LR3 mixing

1. #1 26th June 2017 
    Thanks

IGF-1LR3 mixing

I have ordered IGF-1LR3 and will start it when it arrives - probably the next week. I have done a research on it and know how to mix it, how to use it and can I expect from it. I will use it together with GHRP/GHRH peptides. I use them already and been using for a few months already. My protocol is GHRP-2/CJC1295 first thing in the morning, post-workout and before bed. I have noticed pretty good effects from doing this - my body fat has decreased and I sleep like a baby.

I plan to take IGF-1LR3 before dinner - sounds good? I will start with a very low dose of 10mcg and gradually increase it. My questions are - can I use bac water to mix it with? Or do I really need that Acetic Acid? I have been reading a lot and many people say that bacteriostatic water is no good for IGF-1 and that Acetic acid is the way to go. The thing is that I can't seem to find Acetic Acid anywhere, but I still have some bac water left. Is it really a waste to mix IGF-1LR3 with bac water?
  2. #2 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think you will have problems with bacteriostatic water, simply make sure you put it in the fridge between uses.

I guess there is a slight difference in effectiveness after a while but it is minimal from my experience and you won't even notice it.
  3. #3 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, Acetic Acid is not the best for injections as they are pretty painful. Yes, AA should be used to preserve the IGF-1 for longer but I think that bacteriostatic water is just fine. And as IGF-1LR3 vials come in 100mcg's and are used fairly quickly then you should worry about the degradation.
  4. #4 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the replies.

Yeah, my IGF-1LR3 comes in 100mcg vials, if I'd use 10mcg/day then it would be empty after 10 days. Would it start to degrade in that time? I might start with 20mcg right away to prevent any chance of degradation. And what do you think about my timing? I am thinking of dosing IGF-1 in the evening before my dinner. Would this be the most suitable time or should I take it a different time?
  5. #5 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I would use IGF-1LR3 before the largest meal of the day. Bacteriostatic water can be used with IGF but Acetic Acid is recommended.