• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks

IGF-1LR3 questions

1. Is there a way to reconstitute IGF-1 LR3 so it lasts 20 days? I am hearing conflicting info on which solvent to use. Any recommendations on solvent suppliers?

2. Is 50mcg's daily sufficient for localized growth? Any tips on splitting the dose for enhanced effectiveness would be appreciated.

3. What is the consensus on how effective IGF-1 LR3 is? I will be stacking with Testosterone.
  2. #2 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    1) Yes, BW is what most use.

2) There is reason to believe microdosing multiple times per day would be more effective. There is reason to believe MGF (non PEG) might be even more effective. And there is speculation that through different mechanisms, the GHRP class of growth factors may be effective for local growth.

3) As far as how I would use it, I am going to use IGF-1 in my PCT and would advise you to do the same based on the evidence. It should work well for retaining gains.
    Last edited by hulk; 22nd October 2015 at 10:37 AM.
  3. #3 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Like hulk said I would use it during pct, it helped me out when I was on pct last, maintained gains and recovery went very well.
  4. #4 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    Like hulk said I would use it during pct, it helped me out when I was on pct last, maintained gains and recovery went very well.
    I just blast and cruise. No PCT. Sorry, I should have posted that earlier. I am using the IGF-1 LR3 post training while on Testosterone.