• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th May 2017 
    Thanks

good peptide for maximum of 5 week cycle

Alright, the thing is that pretty soon my work schedule will change completely - I will be working abroad for 5 weeks and then come home for 5 weeks. What could I use that would help me to stay in shape? I will be able to train but won't be able to take anything with me when abroad. What would you recommend me to use while I'm at home for 5 weeks? What would be effective in a short 5 week cycles? Keep in mind that I won't be able to PCT as well so don't suggest anything that needs PCT.

I'm leaning towards GH peptides and other bodybuilding peps like IGF-1 and MGF.
  2. #2 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't know much about IGF-1 or MGF but have you thought about insulin? 4 weeks are perfect for insulin cycle and it's one of the most anabolic hormones.

But in my opinion, you could also achieve nice benefits by using growth hormone peptides + synthetic growth hormone. You could use them at saturation dose and add a small dose of HGH 10 minutes after peptide injection, that would give you higher overall pulse and provide you with better effects. Of course, your results won't be as good as if you'd use it for longer
  3. #3 29th May 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think that you need IGF-1 or MGF, nor that they would be more effective. Have you ever used insulin? That might be the best option together with synthetic growth hormone and peptides.

From using GH+peptides+insulin I'm sure that you will still get pretty nice muscle gains but that's not an ideal situation. You would need to make sure you have a really good, clean diet, an excellent workout routine and you will need lots of rest if you want to grow.