• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th October 2011 
    Thanks

melanotan 2 question regarding taking week off during cycle

i was planning on starting melanotan 2 in mid May for a couple of months so that i would have a nice dark tan for summer but i just found out i will be going to mexico in the middle of May for a week for a friends wedding.

i have 2 questions
    1. is it possible to bring melanotan2 peptide+needles with me from canada to other countries? (im from canada)

2. if i cant bring it with me than i would probably start the melanotan2 in beginning of april so i can be dark for mexico but is it ok to skip a week in the middle of the loading phase? will it affect the results a lot? it would probably end up that i do 4-5 weeks of it then take a week off while im gone then resume again when im back. anything bad will happen?

thanks
  2. #2 16th October 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: melanotan 2 question regarding taking week off during cycle

"
    i was planning on starting melanotan 2 in mid May for a couple of months so that i would have a nice dark tan for summer but i just found out i will be going to mexico in the middle of May for a week for a friends wedding.

i have 2 questions
    1. is it possible to bring melanotan2 peptide+needles with me from canada to other countries? (im from canada)

2. if i cant bring it with me than i would probably start the melanotan2 in beginning of april so i can be dark for mexico but is it ok to skip a week in the middle of the loading phase? will it affect the results a lot? it would probably end up that i do 4-5 weeks of it then take a week off while im gone then resume again when im back. anything bad will happen?

thanks
    "

Yes sir, traveling with the peptide, 1ml of water and syringes is no worries - folks do it often/regularly

Of course I would prepared before departure
  3. #3 16th October 2011 
    Thanks

ya im just worried of being stuck in mexico or being put in a jail cell there or something lol

doesnt the peptide need to be refrigerated though? what should i do about having it in a suitcase for a 4-5 hour flight... by the time i even get to the hotel it could be like 7 hours... will that mess with it at all?

and how should i prepare it before i leave?
  4. #4 16th October 2011 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    ya im just worried of being stuck in mexico or being put in a jail cell there or something lol

doesnt the peptide need to be refrigerated though? what should i do about having it in a suitcase for a 4-5 hour flight... by the time i even get to the hotel it could be like 7 hours... will that mess with it at all?

and how should i prepare it before i leave?
    "

It's not a problem.* MT-II can be reconstituted in warm weather and stay potent for weeks.* Just place your product in a ziplock with a cold pack if you'd like