• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th April 2017 
    Thanks

few melanotan 2 questions

Yesterday I started to use melanotan 2. I would like to know how other people are dosing it. I saw melanotan 2 guide, but I want to hear some actual people experiences. Yesterday I injected 100ug, and I am thinking about gradually increasing it until 500ug. I will inject 200ug today and next 3-4 days, then 300ug for 3-4 days, 400ug... 500ug. After I get to desired color, how much and how frequent should I inject for maintaining?
  2. #2 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am taking 500mcg every other week before going to sunbed for maintaining tan. I am skin type 3 and it works perfectly. What skin type you are?
  3. #3 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am using 700mcg of melanotan 2 every 10 days for maintaining color. I started using it in the same way as you, gradually increasing up to 500ug, injecting everyday till I got to the color I want, I think this is the best protocol.
  4. #4 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I advice you to stay at 500mcg while loading and not go over it, because when I loaded with 1000mcg it looked like I was tanned but dirty for a first month.
  5. #5 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Start slowly, just like you said by gradually increasing the dose. Because some people are more sensitive to melanotan side effects than others. If you feel fine then slowly increase it to 500ug/day till you get to desired color. After that simply take 400-500ug/week. And remember that you should go to sunbed (or tan outside) as well, once a week is recommended.
  6. #6 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I was taking 250ug/day for the first week and after that 250ug 2x/week. I was really white and turned in arabian after about a month. Only needed one 10mg vial.
  7. #7 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey, I tried melanotan 2 for the first time today as well. I injected 300mcg, but right after injection I felt nauseous, my face became very red and my heart rate increased so much.

Did you suffer from this as well?
  8. #8 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    Hey, I tried melanotan 2 for the first time today as well. I injected 300mcg, but right after injection I felt nauseous, my face became very red and my heart rate increased so much.

Yes mate, that is perfectly normal.. Nausea, flushing and increased heart rate usually reduces after first week for me. Don't increase you dose too quickly. And lower dose means less side effects. Also if you do it slower, everyone won't be asking what happened to you and why you changed your race after one week lol, I am telling this from my own experience..
  9. #9 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post

I experienced similar side effects after my first 3-4 doses of 200mcg. I don't get sickness or increased heart rate after injections anymore and I am maintaining tan at 500mcg/week. But I still have that facial flushing about 2 hours after injection. That's why I usually take it before going to sleep.
  10. #10 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am interested in melanotan 2 also.. Almost ordered it but didn't because of it's side effects. I already have alot of moles/freckles and I definitely don't want more. And to be honest I am more interested in that increased libido side effect, could someone describe it? Does melanotan 2 really increases libido or only give you erections? Or should I simply go with PT-141? As I understand PT-141 is same drug but just without melanotan's tanning effects (and also mole/freckle appearance side effects)?
  11. #11 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I am using it for about a month and I'm really tanned already. My libido have definitely increased! It's not like I walk with an erection all the time but when I am with my girlfriend, I get those random rock hard erections. I used 250mcg for the first week and now I'm maintaining with 250mcg twice a week. So far I am loving this drug, people comment on my tan everyday, and increased libido is simply the best side effect any drug would have!
  12. #12 6th April 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't use melanotan 2 anymore but going to start again soon, when I use it I take 200-300mcg 2x times a week. If you use higher doses it will make you dark very fast but also give you alot of side effects like new moles and really dark freckles if you are prone to them. So start slowly. Slow and steady wins the race.