• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th March 2017 
    Thanks

tired of getting scammed

Firstly Hello, I am new in here. I am 35 years old and wanted to share my experience with HGH.

Some time ago I finally decided to try it. I bought about 100iu from my mate, and started with a low dose. I am sure it was good stuff, because I got all the sides and also my sleep greatly improved. But after about a month that kit was used and I wanted to buy more. But my friend didn't have it any more and also couldn't get it.

So I found another dude at the gym who were selling HGH, I purchased 300iu now, to avoid any trouble and also he offered discount.. Needless to say it was complete shit, felt NOTHING.. And you must agree, it's quite expensive.

So I am thinking what should I do now..? Should I order directly from China or there are scammers as well??
    Last edited by Phil69; 29th March 2017 at 08:48 AM.
  2. #2 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Or should I simply stop looking for legit HGH and try out those growth hormone peptides? Or are there alot of fakes too? I am also unsure if I want to inject three times a day and if I'm even be able to do that because I'm quite a busy person.
  3. #3 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    After I got ripped of with HGH it helped me to understand that it's best for me to try out those GH peptides, and I don't regret it. It's hard to find real GH these days. Also peptides are so much cheaper and rarely faked.
  4. #4 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I will only buy some real pharma grade or that I know is 100% real. If I can't get it then I'd go with peptides, it's hard to trust anyone with some many fakes around. And you should never buy HGH from some guy at the gym.
  5. #5 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil69 View Post
    So I am thinking what should I do now..? Should I order directly from China or there are scammers as well??
    China is full of scammers, best bet is to try to get prescription for it or stop looking and jump on ghrp/ghrh peptides.
  6. #6 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I think I'm simply gonna move to peptides. Looks like I'm not the only one being scammed, and yeah this crap sometimes even comes from trustworthy and good sellers.. I'd love to spend my money on good HGH, but if it is totally unknown what you will get, and most of the time it's total crap, then I'd rather not take that risk.
  7. #7 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Dude there are definitely alot of good stuff around.. however fakes are probably even more
  8. #8 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I can't understand why trusted sources are selling fakes.. Because you will only buy once from them, and also their reputation is ruined.
  9. #9 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I know how you feel dude, I got ripped of by some popular peptide site that closed down not while ago.
  10. #10 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't tried pharma grade or other high quality HGH, only some kigtropin, but got to say that I'm more pleased with peptides then that kigtropin, peptides are cheaper and I feel that they are more effective.
  11. #11 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Alright I have decided to try out those peps! Is it allowed to ask for a source? I simply don't want to get scammed anymore..

As I understand, the basic peptide stack is combination of CJC1295 no DAC + ghrp-2 or ghrp-6

Also are the side effects from peptides similar to the ones you get from HGH? Do you get CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome)?

And which one is better choise ghrp-2 or ghrp-6?
  12. #12 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    One more question - Anyone in here using IGF-1LR3 or IGF-1DES??? Is it worth the cost?
  13. #13 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Saying from my experience, the worst thing that can happen is buying pharmacy grade HGH for huge $$$ and it turns out to be fake crap.
  14. #14 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been in similar situation mate, I was tired of throwing away my money on fakes. But I found a really good source and it's worth every dollar.

By the way your best option is going straight to Chinese manufacturers.
  15. #15 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    It's all about your source dude. And considering the cost of HGH it's really not worth a chance of losing money, so if you are not completely sure that it's real HGH then don't buy it because it's most likely fake.
  16. #16 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    I was talking with a Chinese manufacturer and we agreed that he will send me a sample, then I will do the blood work and order more of the stuff if I like it. Of course I know the risks but I paid him only for that sample, so if it's shit then I don't lose much. Would be amazing to get some real HGH @ impressively low price.
  17. #17 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    I was talking with a Chinese manufacturer and we agreed that he will send me a sample, then I will do the blood work and order more of the stuff if I like it. Of course I know the risks but I paid him only for that sample, so if it's shit then I don't lose much. Would be amazing to get some real HGH @ impressively low price.
    if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is...
  18. #18 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is...
    Yeah, but if I don't try it I will never know..
  19. #19 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    I have done something similar as well, me and a chinese seller agreed that at first I will buy 100iu and if it's good then I will buy 5 more 100iu kits so 500iu. The first 100iu kit was very good, so I ordered more but then he ripped me off sending some fake crap!