• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th March 2017 
    Thanks

ghrp-6 for appetite boost

I am thinking about using GHRP-6 during my next bulking cycle, mainly for appetite boost

150ug in the morning and 150ug in the evening, how does it sound? Injecting it three times a day would be difficult because of my work schedule.

Any side effects? Does it affect libido? I am worrying because it's already pretty low..
  2. #2 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    It won't impact your libido. But don't take it before going to sleep because it will make you starved, I think it's better to inject it in the morning and PWO
  3. #3 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    So after the gym I drink my PWO shake and about half an hour later inject ghrp-6 and eat huge carbohydrate/protein dinner?
  4. #4 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    So after the gym I drink my PWO shake and about half an hour later inject ghrp-6 and eat huge carbohydrate/protein dinner?
    sounds good, but if you want to get most of ghrp then you must stack it with mod grf 1-29
  5. #5 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    sounds good, but if you want to get most of ghrp then you must stack it with mod grf 1-29
    I agree, stack it with mod grf1-29 (cjc1295 no dac). And don't forget to wait about 20 minutes before eating any fats or carbohydrates because they'd weaken the growth hormone pulse. But I got to tell you that some people don't even feel much of the appetite effect.
  6. #6 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    Alright, I will look into that, does it increase appetite as well or what does it do exactly?
  7. #7 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    If you use GHRP-6 mainly for increasing your appetite then you don't need mod GRF1-29 (CJC no dac) because it doesn't impact appetite, it only amplifies growth hormone release. And also if you are gonna use it for appetite then I highly recommend not to take is before going to sleep. Take it when you can eat as much as you want and receive complete benefits from the increased appetite, in the morning and after workout are probably the best protocol.
  8. #8 29th March 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    If you use GHRP-6 mainly for increasing your appetite then you don't need mod GRF1-29 (CJC no dac) because it doesn't impact appetite, it only amplifies growth hormone release. And also if you are gonna use it for appetite then I highly recommend not to take is before going to sleep. Take it when you can eat as much as you want and receive complete benefits from the increased appetite, in the morning and after workout are probably the best protocol.
    Thanks STeven, and yeah for now I will only use it because of it's increased appetite side effect.