• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th October 2016 
    Thanks

Ipamorelin + CJC-1295 With DAC

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the whole peptides side of bodybuilding, i'm a competing bodybuilder at the moment and am competing at an amateur level for now working my way up, trying to get pro!

Ive used steroids previously, running on different compounds on various cycles Test Prop, Equipoise, Dianabol, Clenbuterol, Test Cyp & Anavar, however ive heard a lot of talk about peptides and as such im looking at getting into the use of them, ive done some research but I just thought id see what you guys think first, get a few opinions and facts then hopefully start pronto

Im 23yrs old, 93kg, 6"1 & 9%bf

What dosages would I use for these compounds, what frequencies, timings etc & suggested cycle lengths per compund?

Also would PCT be the same? (Clomid, Tamoxifen, HCG) & do peptides affect sperm count & sex drive (on and post cycle)

Any help, advice, info would be majorly appreciated
  2. #2 11th October 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, if you want to stack ipamorelin with something then go for cjc-1295 without DAC

3 times a day on empty stomach, if that's problem then go with regular human growth hormone.

You don't need to cycle peptides, you can run them as long as can afford, peptides are pretty safe if not abused.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

dombpt (11th October 2016)

4. #3 11th October 2016 
    Thanks
    What would be the difference between with & without DAC?

& what dosage would you suggest I take, and would I start lower dosages and build up?

Really appreciate the help
  5. #4 12th October 2016 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Dac version is long acting it releases small amounts of growth hormone during 7 days.

No Dac is immediate acting and amplifies effect of ipamorelin, for this reason it is advised to stack these 2 together, synergy of both is great.

100mcg of each 3 times a days is recommended, thought ipamorelin can be dosed higher if you can afford.