• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th February 2012 
    Thanks

CJC-1295 DAC + Ipamorelin

Hi all,

i would like to have a suggestion from you]i would like to start a cycle (4 -5 weeks) just to try peptides (i tried HGH some years agò..)
    and i would like to start low for ex]
    - CJC1295 DAC* 500mcg/EW
    - IPA (or GHRP-6 maybe)* 100mcg ED (pre-bed)

My thought is to have a steady GH release (less frequent injection) as a base and to have a night Pulse caused by IPA or GHRP-6 or other GHRP for a month or sò just to evaluate results and maybe to run it longer.

What can you tell me about this?
  2. #2 7th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Please help! CJC1295 DAC + IPA

Ipamorelin and cjc1295 (no dac) greater simulate growth phases/pulses are ideal, as compared to continuous drain/release - think about times in nature when gh pulses, ie. puberty

I like the combo of both nightly
  3. #3 8th February 2012 
    Thanks

thanks Chris,

i would like to try CJC1295 DAC with GHRP-6, actually.

CJC 1295 DAC 250mcg EW

GHRP6 100mcg Post wo 4 days a week.

Is it good?
  4. #4 9th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

genuine cjc1295 DAC, if used in adequate amounts...generally makes men feel tired, bloated, joint pains...little good feedback/endorsements for the legitimate product - that is my .02/perspective/observation as well as experience

for women it can maybe be efficacious - or patients in need of healing... not sure, most should avoid cjc1295 dac (harder GHRH product to manufacture, more expensive, ..and still GHRP remains to need to be administered often to benefit from GHRH + GHRP combo anyhow)

had CJC1295 Dac and GHRP-6 be the growth factor peptides of choice, 50-100mcg CJC and 100-150mcg of GHRP-6 nightly (or AM, and/or PWO/Pre-workout...)

Dosing cjc dac 250mcg weekly will not do much at all, GHRP6 will be the product of use/value/efficacy

Simply add a touch of CJC to each GHRP administration and you will have the best plan going forward - hope it helps & good luck Kalliste!
  5. #5 9th February 2012 
    Thanks

yeah Chris,

i understand what you mean.

Anyway i would def. give this combo a try so CJC1295 DAC will lasts 2 months @250mcg EW and GHRP6 will last 20 applications @100mcg.

if it will be hard to manage, i will switch to GRF(1-29) + GHRP6, no problem ]
    another question]
    with this mild, conservative protocol i am going to use, would you think it could be useful to add just 125mg Test enanthate EW ??

would it stack well with Growth factor peptides?

thanks again ;-)*
  6. #6 9th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Right on, happy to be on the same page*

Is your GHRP6 5mg? If so, could last 50 applications (GHRP6 overdosage is about as common/mainstream as Melanotan II - fyi!)

Growth factor/hormone peptides (GHRP6, GHRP2, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin, CJC1295, etc) are particularly beneficial (or of interest and value) for those on hormones/replacement therapy (or cycling/using AAS)

After some experimentation, do you think HGH use will/could be in your future? Definitely more user friendly to use synthetic HGH (less injections, side effects & greater administration flexibility/timing imho) - that said, quality control on HGH is much for a PITA than research peptides* 8)
  7. #7 10th February 2012 
    Thanks

oh well...

i cannot tell you if i will run HGH again Chris...
    i used it in the past @ 2ui ED for a couple of months and it was GREAT but AFTER that, i felt "strange" with my body for several months... something told me not to use it anymore.

Actually, it was 5 -6 years agò and peptides were NOT so common as they are now, so maybe IF i would have been on peptides AFTER HGH cycle just to start again my endogenous production so it would have been much different.

i felt like my endogenous gh production was inhibited for a veri long time...i do not know* how to explain as well, Chris.

My GHRP in 2mg like my CJC1295 ]
    so i decided to use CJC1295 DAC @ 500mcg EW and GHRP6 100mcg post w.o. right prior to dinner.

about Test and hormones in general...
    i used to be on a mild dose of Test Enanthate for 10 months EY (125mg EW) for the lat 3 years and it was GRAT to shred fat and well being.
    BUT i experienced a lot of problem few months agò, before xmas i had to stop it because hard reaction such as allergy response on every time i was pinning with test.

i tried to change batch of vials (same brand - pharma grade), i tried to change place where to inject and the response was always the same... lumps, swelling, red skin etc..etc.. and atibiotics for 1 week after every injection.
    How Bad!!! ]
    the only Test wich does not caused me problem was the Sustanon blend (original pharma grade) but i was scared about pinning me with Test anymore so i stopped averything and started a mild pct adding also some sarms (S4 - OSTA) wich makes me feel good, not the same as you are on Test, anyway ]
    Now,
    after few months from that i am on Ostarine + S4 and i want to accelerate shredding process so i am adding peptides this way and i am looking to try to add a low dose of Test in the next future IF peptides will not do the works.

Curiosity]
    well it's a GH secretagogue sarm, it act on ghrelin (HUNGER!!!!) and it WORKS, for sure!!!
    But it still cost a bit too much to use it for long time.
    We have to wait it lowers its cost, it will be a nice product to cycle ;-)

8. #8 13th February 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Love the info K, much appreciated!* I know all too well about your journeys with testosterone, completely understandable & wise. Sarms have been out of my comfort zone, given feedback effecting vision/etc - however I am happy to see S4/etc maintaining/gaining in popularity - seems it can indeed be helpful

peptide usage teaches a lot when not on them - folks can eat garbage and train poorly while on HGH...not the same when off for certain!

9. #9 14th February 2012 
    Thanks

"peptide usage teaches a lot when not on them - folks can eat garbage and train poorly while on HGH...not the same when off for certain!"

I like this sentence ;-)

anyway do not think ALL sarms gives vision problem, Chris.

Ostarine it's a mild anabolic and very low androgenic and gives you just a mild suppression on HPTA if used for long time and/or in high dose.
    no vision sides, no other sides and i am using it at half suggested dose since i iam using it for months.

it's GREAT ;-)

S4 you know this BUT if you use as i am doing right now, just* pre- training it will do the trick, and your vision issues will be not to heavy ]
    MK667 sarm gives you ONLY wanted effect and no sides at all, it rise your GH level and it's oral with 24h half life, no pinning anymore.
    i used it at HALF of suggested dose and it works anyway!

i am glad to be helpful ;-)
  10. #10 29th July 2014 
    Thanks

Re: CJC-1295 DAC + Ipamorelin

"
    Hi all,

i would like to have a suggestion from you]i would like to start a cycle (4 -5 weeks) just to try peptides (i tried HGH some years agò..)
    and i would like to start low for ex]
    - CJC1295 DAC* 500mcg/EW
    - IPA (or GHRP-6 maybe)* 100mcg ED (pre-bed)

My thought is to have a steady GH release (less frequent injection) as a base and to have a night Pulse caused by IPA or GHRP-6 or other GHRP for a month or sò just to evaluate results and maybe to run it longer.

What can you tell me about this?
    "

I think you might be on the right track.* Depending on your goals you might increase dome of your doses.

CJC-1295 “with” Dac @ 1mg, 2X/week.
    GHRP-6 @ 100 mcg, 3-4X/day (with each dose taken at least 3 hours part)
    or

CJC-1295 “with” Dac @ 1mg, 2X/week.
    Ipamorelin @ 500 mcg, 2X/day (1st dose taken upon rising…2nd dose taken 8 hours later).

I have used the CJC with dac a few times and actually prefer it over HGH.* I don't get the side effects and get great growth.* Just remember the GHRP-6 has a much bigger effect oh ghrelin so you may get pretty hungry.* The GHRP-2 is not as bad on hunger.
  11. #11 8th January 2015 
    Thanks

Re: CJC-1295 DAC

Hi, Can someone tell me how much BW (water) I need to add to CJC 1295 DAC 5mg vial? I can only find info for a 2mg vial.

I'm new to this peptide so any and all help would be great!

Thanks much!
  12. #12 8th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: CJC-1295 DAC

"
    Hi, Can someone tell me how much BW (water) I need to add to CJC 1295 DAC 5mg vial? I can only find info for a 2mg vial.

I'm new to this peptide so any and all help would be great!

Thanks much! ]"
    Reconstitute with the same or greater amount as you would with the common 2mg size vial. Peptidecalculator.com helps to decipher the math, best of luck!
  13. #13 8th January 2015 
    Thanks

Thank you!! I decided to purchase Frag also. Hoping this will increase the fat loss.

Thanks again!
  14. #14 8th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thank you!! I decided to purchase Frag also. Hoping this will increase the fat loss.

Thanks again!
    "
    If possible, pawn those frag off onto someone else - sorry for relaying bad news - I feel the efficacy of fragment hgh is minimal at best
  15. #15 8th January 2015 
    Thanks

Seriously?? OMG, I was told by a friend that it is the BEST for the fat loss, and I read some good things about it online too.

Well, this stinks.* I appreciate the info. We'll see how it goes I guess.
  16. #16 9th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Seriously?? OMG, I was told by a friend that it is the BEST for the fat loss, and I read some good things about it online too.

Well, this stinks.* ]"

lol, frag is the #1 snake oil product for sale in the peptide business. at least it is harmless... feel free to dose it very high and move on asap*
  17. #17 11th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "

Well, this stinks.* ]"

lol, frag is the #1 snake oil product for sale in the peptide business. at least it is harmless... feel free to dose it very high and move on asap*
    "

I personally felt that I t was useful, however I did pair it with Adipotide. It was better than just Adipotide, but I don't know how it fares as a standalone peptide and no dietary/exercise work.

When I did my combination I lost weight without modifying either.
    I will say in advance that Adipotide can be very cost prohibitive.
    Pulling in at around £400/mo it was one of the most expensive I have used personally. The results are truly amazing though.

Tom