• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th July 2016 
    Thanks

I'm sick of suppliers selling "bad" and "old" M2 - Time to take some action

As time goes buy, more and more people complain about supplier selling them bad and-or old melanotan.
    There are plenty more suppliers than years ago. I suppose most of them buy in bulk and don't care if their M2 is old or degraded. But in the end people pay for it and sellers make money by cheating and that's something that deserves a topic and tons of attention.
    We can keep posting " send me a PM for a good supplier" but how could those people know if the M2 they're buying is reliable stuff.
    I had a good supplier and my latest "bulk" supply was old and degraded, not working half as good. It's time to take some action and reveal who the betrayers are.
    My supplier blamed me for having kept M2 in powder out of the freezer for two months, but it shouldn't have degraded by then. He's taking zero responsibility.
    I wish I could know for sure what the right dosage was for me ( I actually know it) without wondering if I'd need twice the amount form a bad supplier.
    I'm sick of it and I think we all should take action against this.
  2. #2 28th July 2016 
    Thanks
    Call them out bro.
  3. #3 3rd August 2016 
    Thanks
    Easytan europe selling degraded melanotan ( not before)
    I've heard about the same evolution with labpeptides but I'm sure others can elaborate on this.
  4. #4 3rd August 2016 
    Thanks
    I have recently purchased from lab peptides who has taken my money, will not respond to my emails and I have not received my goods after 9 days of waiting when the package was supposed to have been sent first class with a signature required. The tracking number also does not seem to be of any use.

From my experience, do not trust this supplier
  5. #5 3rd August 2016 
    Thanks
    Labpeptides was pretty active on this forum. I wonder why this happens.
    Easytan blamed me for not having done things the right way but I don't need to take that. Unfortunately suppliers don't often take any responsibility.
  6. #6 3rd August 2016 
    Thanks
    PS: I hope we get a list of "good" and "affordable" suppliers as well.
  7. #7 4th August 2016 
    Thanks
    ithought mine was less potent this year, but with sporadic tanning in the UK sun i couldn't be sure. After i went away i got dark fast with 1mg daily injections, so it seems like it was fine. whether or not it is in fact dud remains unknown.
  8. #8 4th August 2016 
    Thanks
    There should be a way to test how potent a vial is. I suppose tons of suppliers bought in bulk years ago and want to get rid of their expired stuff.
  9. #9 5th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Lab peptides first batch or two i was ok with and good tan. Last few batches ive felt really ill with no sleep energy and tbh didnt really tan with. How long should you keep mt2 vials out of tge freezer anyone know?
  10. #10 5th August 2016 
    Thanks
    They say in powdered form 12 months, but I did it for two months and it was about half as effective. I suppose that means they had kept it out of the fridge for a long time as well but don't have the guts to admit it.
  11. #11 5th August 2016 
    Thanks
    I def agree with this, there shouldn't be such a thing "bought non working mt2 lost my money and sellers didn't care or claimed it was best quality etc" I had this experience once, second time was my own fault as i stored it in rooms temperature for far too long (almost a year). Now before buying i chat'em up and ask to prove why exactly should I buy your (exact seller) stuff as there are many sellers in market so me as buyer can choose.
  12. #12 6th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Please can someone pm me a good UK supplier, who I normally use are out of stock! Thanks
  13. #13 6th August 2016 
    Thanks
    If anyone knows about a reliable supplier that will be able to keep shipping in the distant future and at a reasonable prize, let me know. I live in Belgium, so only european suppliers please.
    Last edited by Djen; 6th August 2016 at 08:15 PM.
  14. #14 14th August 2016 
    Thanks
    Just got some mt2 from lovemelanotan.org and after I mixed it's gone like this? Is it still safe to inject as it's not clear? What is that white stuff?
  15. #15 14th August 2016 
  16. #16 15th August 2016 
    Thanks
    I had a bad experience with my melanotan2 this weekend.

I ordered from Golden Glo, and went to the ER with horrible side effects. I mixed the water correctly and waited, then I injected 2 units instead of the suggested 5 just to see how my body would react. Instantly I felt light headed, flushed and almost passed out. Then for the entire day I had a pounding heart rate, no appetite and nausea. The next day the side effects were still there when I went to the Dr. Please be careful using this drug and make sure you test it before injecting!!
  17. #17 28th September 2016 
    Thanks
    anyone who can recommend a source? please via PM?

what is about labpeptides?
  18. #18 29th September 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by striker121 View Post
    Just got some mt2 from lovemelanotan.org and after I mixed it's gone like this? Is it still safe to inject as it's not clear? What is that white stuff?
    That's just undissolved peptide. It should fully dissolve if you let it sit in the fridge. It's likely safe to use, but I've found that vials failing to dissolve are often times poor quality.
  19. #19 19th January 2018 
    Thanks

Suppliers

Can anyone please PM me a list of good suppliers? Have only used love melanotan and scared to go anywhere else.

Thanks!
  20. #20 26th March 2018 
    Thanks
    We are a trusted seller check us out on Facebook