• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks

ghrp mod grf1-29 "bridge"

Hey guys

I plan to run 6 week cycles, then take 4 week breaks, then follow up again with 6 weeks .. ect you get the idea.

So on those off weeks, the biggest problem is fatgain and not feeling that great.

So would using these 2 peptides help me keep gains, feel better but mostly keep fat off.

So this is what I would run for example.

ON- Week 1-6 test P 150 mg eod + npp 100 mg eod

Now this is what I need advice for , what would be best protocol to use for the off period ?

I was thinking of 50 mcg grf 1-29 + 125 mcg ghrp-2 in the morning for fat loss ( would stay fasted and do cardio + albuterol) and the same dose post work out? is this optimal or going to give the desired results?

Thanks alot guys, any help is greatly appreciated,
  2. #2 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Probably better to use 50mcg of Mod GRF 1-29 + 100mcg of GHRP2 (125mcg is overkill).

Just wondering why you are doing multiple 6wk cycles? That's pretty harsh on your HPTA.
  3. #3 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    Probably better to use 50mcg of Mod GRF 1-29 + 100mcg of GHRP2 (125mcg is overkill).

Just wondering why you are doing multiple 6wk cycles? That's pretty harsh on your HPTA.
    The reason is because I would have 1000 mcg left of ghrp-2 after the GRF runs out.

The reason for this is because gains slow down at around 6 weeks, so you take a break and do another cycle. This is how most of the golden era bb'er did their cycles. And I do not feel I am at a size where cruising is needed (just yet)
  4. #4 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    The reason is because I would have 1000 mcg left of ghrp-2 after the GRF runs out.

The reason for this is because gains slow down at around 6 weeks, so you take a break and do another cycle. This is how most of the golden era bb'er did their cycles. And I do not feel I am at a size where cruising is needed (just yet)
    I agree with hulk 50mcg Mod/100mcg GHRP-2 for the 2 dosings and then take the extra 50mcg of GHRP-2 and administer a 3rd dose pre-bed.
  5. #5 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm guessing the 3rd dose would include 50 mcg of mod GRF?

Now this is really stupid question, but I have not really been able to find an answer for it, does the use of these 2 peptides compromise natural HGH production?
  6. #6 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm guessing the 3rd dose would include 50 mcg of mod GRF?

Now this is really stupid question, but I have not really been able to find an answer for it, does the use of these 2 peptides compromise natural HGH production?
    No need for Mod. The GHRP-2 work by themselves. I just thought since you were using those 50mcg of GHRP-2 elsewhere it might be better to move them to a 3rd prebed dosing.

Their use does not harm natural production once they are removed. There is no long term feedback inhibition. There is no need for any "post cycle therapy". There is no negative effect.
  7. #7 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks

The "golden era" wasn't as educated in the world of steroids as we are today.
    Four weeks isn't enough time for your HPTA to fully recovery, this plan to me sounds like a sure way to end up on TRT.
  8. #8 1st December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    The "golden era" wasn't as educated in the world of steroids as we are today.
    Four weeks isn't enough time for your HPTA to fully recovery, this plan to me sounds like a sure way to end up on TRT.
    Actually, I would say they were more educated, they had doctors who wrote books on this stuff ( they are rare now ) but there has been nothing but regression associated with AAS.