• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: mk-677 vs HGH

1. #1 6th June 2016 
    Thanks

mk-677 vs HGH

Is MK-677 comparable to real GH? Or are the effects far less?
  2. #2 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    It is comparable, I ran a sixth month cycle of HGH recently until my wrists started hurting, quit the hgh and the pain went away. Jumped on mk-667 and my wrists hurt more than ever.
  3. #3 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    It is comparable, I ran a sixth month cycle of HGH recently until my wrists started hurting, quit the hgh and the pain went away. Jumped on mk-667 and my wrists hurt more than ever.
    What brand of HGH you used before? I know there are some good brand, such as Jintropin, Ansomone, Somatropin etc. And some high quality and purity HGH would be good as well. How many iu's/day did you use?
  4. #4 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    What brand of HGH you used before? I know there are some good brand, such as Jintropin, Ansomone, Somatropin etc. And some high quality and purity HGH would be good as well. How many iu's/day did you use?
    I ran 4iu, I tried hygetropin, then went with serostim (US pharma grade). If you want to run hgh get pharma grade, jintropin and even hygetropin are highly faked just like all the other underground hgh out there. If you can't afford pharma grade get mk-677.
  5. #5 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    To be honest, there are so many fake of HGH. But real HGH would have good effect. It depends on what quality you purchase. Many of my friends used Jintropin to lose fat and add muscle, they have very good feedback. So we can't conclude which brand is really bad.
  6. #6 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by click_me View Post
    To be honest, there are so many fake of HGH. But real HGH would have good effect. It depends on what quality you purchase. Many of my friends used Jintropin to lose fat and add muscle, they have very good feedback. So we can't conclude which brand is really bad.
    Did they do bloodwork? Most faked hgh is hcg so it still has a positive effect.
  7. #7 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    I would personally rather get numb arms from GHRP-2/mod grf1-29 than risk a shady source for HGH. In case you or your friend has tried the source and verified that it's legit, then by all means. You defintely won't be in a position to feel your hands all night after pinning legit GHRP2/mod GRF1-29 generally there's no question, it's working immediately if you use a good source. If you do not feel hand numbness from your own GH peptides then you need a brand new source (with the exception of Ipamorelin. This won't seem to yield a strong enough pulse to cause hand numbness). I understand this thread was comparing mk677 and HGH but growth hormone secretagogue peps deserve a mention.
  8. #8 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    If money is an issue then MK677 is a great choice to get a feel for what hgh is like, I personally prefer HGH but MK677 certainly yield some great results.