• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Ghrh/ghrp + hgh

1. #1 6th June 2016 
    Thanks

Ghrh/ghrp + hgh

Anyone have experience with running ghrh/ghrp combos together with low dose GH? Current protocol:
    200mg sermorelin/250mg ghrp-2 before bed to obtain natural release.
    Later in night, 2iu HGH when I have up to pee.
    Running 100 mcg igf lr3 post workout only on workout days, sub-q. Also likely switching from sermorelin/ghrp2 to a mod grf 1-29/ipamorelin blend.
  2. #2 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    My understanding is the fact that anything under 4iu hgh is only going to suppress 12-16 hours(even sub-q) and so the way I have it timed I'm maximizing natural GH while supplementing exogenous.
  3. #3 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    My doctor suggested dosing exogenous GH in the morning as I wake up and/or post workout. Dosing peptides or HGH before sleep might blunt your own GH production, according to him. The peptides by themselves will trigger a GH pulse, and if you still have GH running around from that pulse when you fall asleep, your natural GH nightly pulse would be blunted.
  4. #4 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    My doctor suggested dosing exogenous GH in the morning as I wake up and/or post workout. Dosing peptides or HGH before sleep might blunt your own GH production, according to him. The peptides by themselves will trigger a GH pulse, and if you still have GH running around from that pulse when you fall asleep, your natural GH nightly pulse would be blunted.
    Yes, sounds similar to what I am doing. I figured I would give it a couple of hours post-peptides to get some release. I guess I just don't like taking HGH in the morning because then I have to wait to eat.
  5. #5 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    I haven't figured out a way to time HGH pwo because I generally use an intra-workout shake. Igf-1 seems to be working pretty well though.
  6. #6 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    If the human growth hormone is just for fat loss, smaller pulses of 1.5iu maximize the release of fatty acids. It's also a lot easier for the body to deal with in smaller pulses, as it more closely copies natural GH patterns and leads to less down regulation and leads to less sides.

Also good choice switching from sermorelin/ghrp-2 to ipamorelin/mod grf 1-29.
  7. #7 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    If the human growth hormone is just for fat loss, smaller pulses of 1.5iu maximize the release of fatty acids. It's also a lot easier for the body to deal with in smaller pulses, as it more closely copies natural GH patterns and leads to less down regulation and leads to less sides.

Also good choice switching from sermorelin/ghrp-2 to ipamorelin/mod grf 1-29.
    Yeah I'm mainly interested in the fat loss benefits from gh/peptides, joint benefits too. I train more for strength so they've been allowing me to eat a LOT more without getting fatter. Great, considering my terrible natural metabolism.
  8. #8 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    Yeah I'm mainly interested in the fat loss benefits from gh/peptides, joint benefits too. I train more for strength so they've been allowing me to eat a LOT more without getting fatter. Great, considering my terrible natural metabolism.
    If so, 2 pulses of ipamorelin/mod grf (mid-day and before bed) with a pulse of HGH in the morning would be good. It's also good to inject 1-1,5hours or so before fasted cardio (it takes a certain amount of time for the downstream effects to start releasing FFA into the bloodstream).
  9. #9 6th June 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm still very new to peptides and all this in general. Happy to hear other peoples experiences.