• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks

dark circles under eyes

I am talking about the blueness/blackness seen under the eyes where the skin thins due to aging.

I am presuming there are a significant number of HGH/precursor peptide users here, and I am wondering if anyone has seen their dark circles diminish as a result of their usage of HGH? Or, if you never had dark circles, do you have any insights as to whether you think HGH will help with this or not?

My theory behind this is based on the fact that, although I have permanent dark circles, they are diminished somewhat on the rare occassions I get a full nights sleep. So, something seems to happen during those nights when I sleep, but I don't know if that is related to hormone release. But, I hear that HGH 'may' thicken the skin as well, which could in theory also solve the problem as it has coincided with my aging.

I haven't found a lot of quality info on this (and I have googled pretty hard) except one thread where a guy with a few posts claimed to have gotten rid of his dark circles with mod grf/grhp-2.

Any input would really be appreciated.
  2. #2 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I notice that my dark circles are less apparent when using MTII. It looks like they tan up a little as well as the fact that the surrounding skin is darker making them more camouflaged.
  3. #3 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Thanks. MTII is something I have been considering for a while.

I am a regular tanner though for the past 3 years. Unfortunately this hasn't improved my dark circles at all, nor has it worsened them. Unless there is some specific mechanism of MTII which pigments parts of the skin which UV doesn't, or something...

Would love to hear more opinions.
  4. #4 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Have you considered adrenal fatigue? Or ever supplemented with dhea and pregnenolone? I know some claim the dark circles could be a symptom of this.
  5. #5 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    Have you considered adrenal fatigue?
    Adrenal fatigue, no. But I do not have any of the other symptoms.
  6. #6 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatJeff View Post
    Or ever supplemented with dhea and pregnenolone? I know some claim the dark circles could be a symptom of this.
    DHEA, yes. But not for the purpose of trying to remove the dark circles. It did not help.

Pregnenolone, no. In fact, I have not heard of it before. I will look into it, but will remain sceptical, thanks. (I have dosed and mega-dosed all sorts of herbs and vitamins in effort to rid myself of this condition).

I guess I came here looking for someone to validate my HGH theory but from the answers it appears that it is unlikely to work for me.

I am going to try it anyway (even if just for its other benefits) but will endeavour to update this thread.
  7. #7 2nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    DHEA, yes. But not for the purpose of trying to remove the dark circles. It did not help.

Pregnenolone, no. In fact, I have not heard of it before. I will look into it, but will remain sceptical, thanks. (I have dosed and mega-dosed all sorts of herbs and vitamins in effort to rid myself of this condition).

I guess I came here looking for someone to validate my HGH theory but from the answers it appears that it is unlikely to work for me.

I am going to try it anyway (even if just for its other benefits) but will endeavour to update this thread.
    It helps everyones skin.
  8. #8 3rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    I have been using MTII foe quite some time and have not noticed any effects on my skin. I just think it's due to the hormones that most people have dark circles under their eyes.
  9. #9 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Do you normally get adequite amounts of sleep? Do you take a lot of caffeine or stimulants? Maybe melatonin before bed would do something for you.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to gats For This Useful Post:

Burmann (9th February 2016)

11. #10 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    They won't get rid of those dark circles that have to do with the veins and blood flow around the eye sockets. You may also have a problem with allergies that's causing the dark circles to stick out more.
  12. #11 4th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I do think it is an internal problem and not a skin or external issue. Adrenal fatigue may be the issue here and a little more research may be able to render an answer.
  13. #12 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think that good anti-aging products can really help you deal with your dark circles. What I mean is that it might not completely remove it, but it can fade it.
  14. #13 14th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am an HGH user and yes, I have seen great changes after using it consistently. It seems like I look better now. My pimples, dark circles and freckles all fade away. They are not yet fully gone, but at least, there are some improvements.
  15. #14 15th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I haven't noticed that there is something that changed on my face - it stays the same as it was before. The only change I noticed is the change in my body figure. I am now more toned.
  16. #15 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    While peptides, hgh and other anti-aging products can help you with the dark circles under your eyes, I suggest that you get more sleep. I think you are just lacking sleep and that is why the dark circles under your eyes are appearing.
  17. #16 18th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    I notice that my dark circles are less apparent when using MTII. It looks like they tan up a little as well as the fact that the surrounding skin is darker making them more camouflaged.
    I have heard mt-2 can actually make a person look younger. Therefore, if it helps you in fading your dark circles, I would not be so surprised! It is said to be one of the best anti-aging products these days.
  18. #17 20th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you have dark circes under your eyes due to aging, then peptides can help you! peptides is a great anti-aging drug. If you use it, you will definitely see how it can help you look and feel so much better.
  19. #18 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Peptides is an anti-aging product. You can expect it to help you with your skin problems. Therefore, you can expect it to help you fade the dark circles under your eyes. Nonetheless, do not expect it to completely get rid of it especially when the dark circles under your eyes are very very dark.
  20. #19 22nd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
    Thanks. MTII is something I have been considering for a while.

I am a regular tanner though for the past 3 years. Unfortunately this hasn't improved my dark circles at all, nor has it worsened them. Unless there is some specific mechanism of MTII which pigments parts of the skin which UV doesn't, or something...

Would love to hear more opinions.
    Well, it is not surprising if mt-2 did not help you get rid your dark circles under your eyes nor made it worse. After all, mt-2 is not designed for those purposes. It was mainly for tanning. Its anti-aging benefits are just add-ons.
  21. #20 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo View Post
    If you have dark circes under your eyes due to aging, then peptides can help you! peptides is a great anti-aging drug. If you use it, you will definitely see how it can help you look and feel so much better.
    Dude, peptides can't help everyone when it comes to dark circles. It is all up to how the body of the person responds to peps. While peps is really effective in making me build bigger muscles, I don't think it works great when it comes to improving my skin or dark circles at all.