• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 15th December 2015 
    Thanks

Sex Drive on SARMs

This is a topic that is not often discussed with SARMs, but much more so with other AAS and surely one people should understand before deciding to run a cycle. Generally speaking, I've been under the impression most have not had a notable impact positively or negatively from most SARMs while on cycle however I'm posting this to hear personal experiences from everyone so the information is available to the forum. Please note which SARMs were used, doses, and any other chemicals/factors that may have impacted your sex drive whether it were positively or negatively. AI's, SERMS, stimulants, pde5 inhibitors, TRT, etc should be noted as that could drastically alter underlying cause for better or worse.
    Last edited by David; 15th December 2015 at 10:42 AM.
  2. #2 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Think need to make a proper study to assess that, there are so many variables that can influence libido. From my experience with LGD-4033 cannot say anything certain.
  3. #3 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    Think need to make a proper study to assess that, there are so many variables that can influence libido. From my experience with LGD-4033 cannot say anything certain.
    You didn't notice any definitive changes from LGD? At what dose/duration?
  4. #4 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    That's why I said to list any other variables that may affect it. There are a lot of commonly used drugs/supplements that could yield an entirely different experience for one user over another.
  5. #5 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mandingo View Post
    You didn't notice any definitive changes from LGD? At what dose/duration?
    Not in terms of libido at 8mg nor at 4mg. But at 8mg I got violent cramps a few times at night, couldnt sleep, never had it before, so pretty sure must be caused by it, and disappeared once I reduced dosage.
  6. #6 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Not in terms of libido at 8mg nor at 4mg. But at 8mg I got violent cramps a few times at night, couldnt sleep, never had it before, so pretty sure must be caused by it, and disappeared once I reduced dosage.
    Yeah, that's been the general consensus on many SARMs. Or so I thought. Impacts on libido have been generally positive but otherwise negligible however I'm learning that more people have different experiences than I initially thought.
  7. #7 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    YK-11 made my libido shoot through the roof.
  8. #8 15th December 2015 
    Thanks
    This shows that some peptides can have a positive affect on anyone who is suffering in this area. I would be interested to hear more on this subject from other members.
  9. #9 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Do SARMs similar sexual health benefits during the duration of the cycle as with AAS? With AAS, I was a sexual tyrannosaurus so much to the point that returning to baseline was a drag for me. Sarms have a similar effect?
  10. #10 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johny bravo View Post
    Do SARMs similar sexual health benefits during the duration of the cycle as with AAS? With AAS, I was a sexual tyrannosaurus so much to the point that returning to baseline was a drag for me. Sarms have a similar effect?
    They'll mildly suppress your sex drive.
  11. #11 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediaffi View Post
    They'll mildly suppress your sex drive.
    Oh damn so the opposite...why is that? Is that silly question?
  12. #12 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Because they don't work on the same body parts like steroids do. They're focused in the muscle.
  13. #13 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Hasn't suppressed mine. Done the complete opposite
  14. #14 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Hasn't suppressed mine. Done the complete opposite
    What Sarms are you using? Are you also using any AAS?
  15. #15 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Lgd and ostarine. Gained weight and increased strength but I'm bulking so that's going to happen anyways because I'm bulking, but I do feel like it's sped the process up quite a bit. But what I've noticed that's different is that even though I'm bulking I'm pretty sure I've lost some belly fat even though I'm gaining weight.
  16. #16 22nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Just like regular anabolics, it depends on the drug and it depends on the dose. I haven't had enough exposure to SARMs yet to make any definite decisions, but I'd guess the more suppressed* you get post-cycle, the worse sexual dysfunction you'd experience.

*I know some people say that being suppressed is binary, either you are or you're not, and there's no varied degree, but I'm not so sure. Cue discussion :-)
  17. #17 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    On lgd 4033 taking the 10 mg per day it seems like it weakened my sex drive. Only been on it a week but that's not what I was expecting
  18. #18 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnl1983 View Post
    On lgd 4033 taking the 10 mg per day it seems like it weakened my sex drive. Only been on it a week but that's not what I was expecting
    Honestly, it sounds quite strange because when I used LGD-4033, I experienced increased libido. Are your LGD in liquid to capsulated form? What else have you noticed since you started using it?
  19. #19 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    Honestly, it sounds quite strange because when I used LGD-4033, I experienced increased libido. Are your LGD in liquid to capsulated form? What else have you noticed since you started using it?
    Same, when I used LGD-4033 at the same 10mg dose, my libido was the same or a bit higher. I think that there is something wrong with it, I've heard that many companies sell prohormones as SARM's and this might be the case. If it is then I'd stop using it right now. If you want, you can PM me the source, I have tried SARM's from many different stores so I know which is good.
  20. #20 4th March 2018 
    Thanks
    SARMs are giving some surprising results during testing phases that look promising. Some SARMs, such as LGD-2226 have even proven to aid in sexual function, as it has shown drastic improvement in studies, without affecting the prostate. In many lab studies, as well as human case studies, results have shown an increase in libido.

LGD-2226, as well as a few others, can increase libido and endurance to enhance sexual performance. Since all of the hormones work together to balance out sex drive, metabolism, and body fluid levels, a product like SARMs can affect one area more than the other, so research is highly necessary. Additionally, these products are still new and still in testing phases, so they haven’t had long-term testing in these areas.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"