• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 7th December 2015 
    Thanks

dosage for younger guy

At 23, I'm guessing natural GH release is already pretty high and somatostatin tone is pretty low. Would this mean I'd need less of the peptides for a similar amount of GH release as larger doses do for the older folks?
    And if this is true, would it be better (anti-aging wise) to split my pre-bed 100mcg GHRP-2/modGRF into 2 spaced out doses?
    I'm trying to get the most bang for buck! Thanks!
  2. #2 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Also, how synergistic would 100mcg GHRP-2 be with only ~26mcg modGRF, at bodyweight of 75kg?
    3x 100/26 dosing would cost roughly the same as my current 1x 100/80 regimen.
  3. #3 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    My opinion is there should be a medical reason for any use at all. a 23 y.o. should find a different sandbox to play in. But, I realize that comment will probably fall on deaf ears so good luck.
  4. #4 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    At 23, I'm guessing natural GH release is already pretty high and somatostatin tone is pretty low. Would this mean I'd need less of the peptides for a similar amount of GH release as larger doses do for the older folks?
    And if this is true, would it be better (anti-aging wise) to split my pre-bed 100mcg GHRP-2/modGRF into 2 spaced out doses?
    I'm trying to get the most bang for buck! Thanks!
    Yes thats correct.

That would be a good way to get more bang for your buck.
  5. #5 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Even if one is young and (likely) releasing near-optimal GH levels it would still be more beneficial to dose to the 100mcg/100kg rule rather than less - correct?
  6. #6 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    My opinion is there should be a medical reason for any use at all. a 23 y.o. should find a different sandbox to play in. But, I realize that comment will probably fall on deaf ears so good luck.
    You should learn more about these chemicals before being so condescending. There is no negative feedback / down regulation here as there is with AAS on the HPTA. There are many benefits to be had at my age, and the sooner I start, the better!

Older people often say "you're young, loosen up, stop worrying about your health, you can worry once you reach my age." But taking responsibility for our health sooner means we won't ever have to worry later
  7. #7 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    But taking responsibility for our health sooner means we won't ever have to worry later
    I wish, I would have thought so 20 years ago
    So good luck on your way!
  8. #8 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    You should learn more about these chemicals before being so condescending. There is no negative feedback / down regulation here as there is with AAS on the HPTA. There are many benefits to be had at my age, and the sooner I start, the better!

Older people often say "you're young, loosen up, stop worrying about your health, you can worry once you reach my age." But taking responsibility for our health sooner means we won't ever have to worry later
    I just hope that over the years the stuff you inject for, in my opinion, no valid medical reason, is what you think it is and relatively pure. Once again, good luck.
  9. #9 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I just hope that over the years the stuff you inject for, in my opinion, no valid medical reason, is what you think it is and relatively pure. Once again, good luck.
    Thank you for your concern.
  10. #10 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
  11. #11 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Good thing that doesn't happen with pulsatile GH.
  12. #12 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I am 21 and I have benefited greatly from ghrp(s).

I'm fairly confident the majority of the benefit (muscle wise) is from its appetite stimulating properties.

Not to mention it helped me recover very fast from surgery.
  13. #13 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wee man View Post
    I am 21 and I have benefited greatly from ghrp(s).

I'm fairly confident the majority of the benefit (muscle wise) is from its appetite stimulating properties.

Not to mention it helped me recover very fast from surgery.
    The majority of benefit is coming from the GH pulse..
  14. #14 7th December 2015 
    Thanks
    There is obvious benefits for younger people as well.
  15. #15 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I recommend using it around late 20s or early 30s, but people now at 23 years old, they know what they want and I'm guessing this guy over here has really thought of this through. Anyway, even at 23, he can get as much benefits as the older folks.
  16. #16 28th December 2015 
    Thanks
    Correct. It is more beneficial to dose 100mcg/100kg. I have tried it out and it has worked for me. Maybe some might prefer a lesser dosage but this is only my opinion.
  17. #17 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Ow. Are you really serious about taking peptides at the age of 23? You might no longer be a teen, but you are still young enough not to consider injecting anything. If I were as young as you are, I would just stick to natural ways of losing weight and building muscles. Wait until you are in your 30s before considering peptides and the likes.
  18. #18 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    The truth is I started using peptides at a young age (28). I regret doing it. If only I could rewind the past, I would start using peptides at the age of 35 (not too young, not too old). Why? It is because it is the usual age when our normal production decreases and slows down.
  19. #19 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonskie View Post
    The truth is I started using peptides at a young age (28). I regret doing it. If only I could rewind the past, I would start using peptides at the age of 35 (not too young, not too old). Why? It is because it is the usual age when our normal production decreases and slows down.
    You are regreting because of the money? I think natural GH production decrease after your 30s, but you can still achieve good results while using growth hormone secretagogue peptides in your 20s. So I don't think it was a waste.
  20. #20 13th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    You are regreting because of the money? I think natural GH production decrease after your 30s, but you can still achieve good results while using growth hormone secretagogue peptides in your 20s. So I don't think it was a waste.
    Yup peptides are fine even if you are only in your 20s. HGH is different story and I don't recommend younger guys to use it.