• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 12th August 2015 
    Thanks

peptides long term

I'd like to start using peptides in the same way that people are using hgh. because peptides are generally just impacting growth hormone and its derivatives.

what would be a good method to use them that could be like using 4iu of HGH ED?

My goal is to burn fat while I gain mass naturally
  2. #2 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think that you can get the equivalent of 4iu of HGH in a way of results.

As I understand you are speaking about a GHRH/GHRP combination?
  3. #3 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    I'd like to start using peptides in the same way that people are using hgh. because peptides are generally just impacting growth hormone and its derivatives.

Why don't you stay away for a few more years with this natural thing and see what you are able to do with food and training alone?

What are your current stats?
  4. #4 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    Why don't you stay away for a few more years with this natural thing and see what you are able to do with food and training alone?

What are your current stats?
    I think that peptides are still natural. You are not going to get AAS like results from that, just a lower body fat percentage. Also I've some joint issues so I am hoping that peptides can help get rid of them.
  5. #5 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I think that peptides are still natural. You are not going to get AAS like results from that, just a lower body fat percentage. Also I've some joint issues so I am hoping that peptides can help get rid of them.
    Just because ghrp/ghrh works in a way of releasing your own GH does not mean it is natural supplement, it's far from that, otherwise we would be getting these OTC.
  6. #6 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Patience is a virtue. As long as you can get everything natural at your age, maximize it. What I suggest is you focus on eating healthy and lifting weights. Then when you get older, you start considering this or whatever would be available by that time. For the mean time, enjoy your youthfulness free from medications.
  7. #7 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Try not to use peptides at such a young age. Doing things naturally will work wonders because it does not require any additives. When you get older is probably when you should consider doing peptides.
  8. #8 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I might have missed it in the comments and replies to the thread but where in the OP or the replies as an age been mentioned?

Obviously natural is always the way to go to begin, but peptides are an option that shouldn't be ruled out completely depending on the circumstances of the individual.
  9. #9 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    He is only 18 according to one of his posted topics.

Check out the thread: http://researchpeptides.com/threads/4413-18-y-o

That is why most of us worry that he might be overanalyzing things. But I have read in some of his comments that he is actually willing to wait as soon as he is "mature" enough to be "allowed" to have the shots.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to mirandacraig For This Useful Post:

dream.believe.survive (6th February 2016)

11. #10 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I hope you listen to our advice. We are telling you not to use peptides not because we do not believe in the drug. We are users as well and we know how effective and helpful this drug is. We surely want to sure its wonder to others, but you are really young, bro. Rely on your own growth hormones and believe in yourself. I know you can build your body into a great one without using anything.
  12. #11 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Since you are still young (as what other users say), then you should think twice about your plan. 18 years old is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooo young for peptides and hgh. Wait for the perfect time to use these drugs. You only need this when your body starts to produce less growth hormone.
  13. #12 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just when I think I started young (I started using peptides at the age of 29), I stumbled on this thread. Boy, it is way too early for you to be interested in this thing. You can build your body fine even without this. Trust me! Just focus on your exercise routines and come back here when you are already in your late-20s or early 30s.
  14. #13 20th January 2016 
    Thanks

Add 2IU or 4IU of peptides to your 4IU of HGH and it should offer a great result. However, may I know why do you want to combine both when HGH is already good enough?

4IU of peptides + 4IU of HGH. Or 2
  15. #14 23rd January 2016 
    Thanks
    Use 4iu ED as well if you want. However, if you want to ask how I use peptides (GHRP-6 specifically), I use 6iu EOD and it works great. I will never ever get tired of its benefits.
  16. #15 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Using peptides long-term is a common scenario. A lot of bodybuilders, athletes and even ordinary people use peptides on a long-term basis in order to get the best results from it.
  17. #16 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    4 iu of HGH everyday is actually recommended. The dose is not too low and not too high. In fact, it is the recommended dose. There are jut people who are in a hurry. THat is why they resort to administering as much as 10iu per day (ouch! It's too much)
  18. #17 29th January 2016 
    Thanks

4 iu of HGH every day is fine. You do not have to be scared with this kind of dose. In fact, some users take as much as 12 iu a day (which I do not recommend though). The dose you are planning to maintain is great.
  19. #18 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Probably, 4 iu of peps as well. Do not try to get the results you get from hgh when you are planning to use peps this time. Your should look at your product as it is to avoid disappointments.
  20. #19 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I would like to run peptides for quite a long time as well since I am a little too fat. I have to continue using it until I get rid of all those excess pounds I have in my body.
  21. #20 4th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I agree with you. Peptides does not really make your muscles grow unless you pair it with the right exercise and diet. Peptides is nothing like anabolic steroids. It is so much better and safer. On the other hand, I won't call peptides "natural" as they are still drugs, but still, they do not give me the feeling of risking your health whenever I use them.