• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks

Scars from peptide injections

Injecting GHRP/GHRH 3 to 4 times per day plus MT2 a few times a week I end up looking like a pin cushion by the end of the week and pretty much permanently have marks all over my stomach from the injections.

Does anyone ever worry they will become permanent?

I am hoping after a few weeks of no injections they would clear up, but thought I'd check with you guys who have no doubt been doing it for much longer than me?
  2. #2 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    There shouldn't be any marks whatsoever. There may be a faint red mark immediately after but that's about it. Holes of this gauge : diameter do not leave scars. I think you're doing something wrong.
  3. #3 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Other than the rare mosquito like flare ups, I don't have any marks either. Nothing immediately after nor later.
  4. #4 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I have never had too much of an issue - usually once I take a week off they go away. I have fairly sensitive skin, so the small red dot lasts a day or so for me.

However I have been using MT2 for about a month, and now have noticed normally I place a small bandaid over injection site, which leaves a red mark for a day (due to irritable skin) but I think what has happened is the marks have somehow reacted with the MT2 and they look sorta permanent. Kinda like light bruises.

Anyone had this?

Might have to stop MT2 and wait until they go away and next time not use bandaids or something.
  5. #5 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Certainly you can feel like a pin cushion sometimes. I prefer to pin in the love-handles as when your fat% is lower it's quite hard to pin in the belly button area (less fat than sides). I find that the more fat the less marks, but your's sounds more than what should be.

Are you using blunt needles? How many IU's do you inject? What if you inject in your glutes?
  6. #6 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    What gauge are you using and do you reuse the syringe? Could possibly be blunting the pin when recapping, I used to do this.
  7. #7 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I pin usually around the belly button area - will try the love handle area.

GHRP/GHRH is pinned once into each vial and then injected into myself, so 3 in total. I don't re-use the syringe, and I only fill enough for one injection.

Injecting 100mcg of modgrf reconstituted with 1ml water so 5iu. Injecting 150mcg of ghrp reconstituted with 1ml water so 3iu.

Using normal slin syringe, .5ml
  8. #8 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Are they itchy or something? Could it be you got a contaminated batch or something?
  9. #9 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    The red dots do last a while on me due to irritable skin (I believe) but I have never had marks from bandaids last like this before I started using MT2..

I can only guess this is not a coincidence, and the usual red mark from the bandaid that lasts a couple days has been affected somehow by the MT2 and made it semi-permanent.

I've stopped using bandaids so hopefully that fixes the problem long term.

But short term I'm not sure whether to keep going and hope as the tan darkens they become less noticeable, or stop now and wait for it to go away and start again then..? Any suggestions?
  10. #10 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soccpla View Post
    Certainly you can feel like a pin cushion sometimes. I prefer to pin in the love-handles as when your fat% is lower it's quite hard to pin in the belly button area (less fat than sides). I find that the more fat the less marks, but your's sounds more than what should be.

Are you using blunt needles? How many IU's do you inject? What if you inject in your glutes?
    Is there any risk or drawback to going sub-q in the love handle area perhaps with absorption or veins? Why do "they" (medical people) recommend sub-q only around the belly area similar to how IM is "recommended" only in the glutes, medial delt and vastus lateralis (to avoid nerves, veins, etc.)?
  11. #11 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    A while ago I started having some histimine reactions when I was continuously injecting in the belly fat area, which would sometimes leave red discoloration for a day or so. I started rotating sites more widely and doing about half my injections sub-q into the glutes, and its no longer a problem. I highly recommend trying glutes for a bit.
  12. #12 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I get a redness that last only a few minutes and a little black circle only when I hit a capillary.
  13. #13 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Might give the glute injections a go.

Hopefully bruise looking marks will become less noticeable as I get darker.
  14. #14 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    It could also be an allergic reaction. This reaction is different depending on the situation and how grave it is. It might be possible that you are only experiencing it now. You might not have experienced it for the first few days since the body was still not aware and did not respond to this.
  15. #15 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    If you get darkened skin around the MT2 injection site that lasts for many months you're probably injecting into inflamed fat where to blood flow is poor so you get pooling of the MT2. Find some more pliable skin to inject into or if you're lean enough try IM with a 30 gauge needle.
  16. #16 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Wait. Are you saying you are getting marks from injections themselves or from band-aids (also called plasters in other countries)?

You shouldn't need any band-aids for insulin-size needle injections.

You can also inject in the side or rear glute areas that aren't visible when you take your shirt off, or the upper legs if you wear boxers/boxer-briefs. Basically, wherever you can pinch the skin should be fine.

Also, maybe you are injecting too shallow, which can cause skin irritation. Injections should be deep enough to be under the skin into the fat layer.
  17. #17 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    I've always been under the impression you were not supposed to do a subq injection near the belly button but rather between the iliac crest (top of hip) and the rib cage. As others have said the love handle is a great area to rotate with, I also add a subq thigh shot to the rotation. Give me 6 places to pin, which even still sometimes can get to be a problem, mainly the skin becomes thicker and tougher to get the needle through. I also sometimes get a lump of what I imagine is the GHRP and MOD under my skin.... when message it dissipates and goes away. I've only started to notice this after getting sub 7% bf.
  18. #18 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Well you are definitely going to feel like a pin cushion sticking yourself so many times for the day. But the marks should go away after awhile. Of course if you have sensitive skin it may take a little longer than usual.
  19. #19 2nd December 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    Wait. Are you saying you are getting marks from injections themselves or from band-aids (also called plasters in other countries)?

You shouldn't need any band-aids for insulin-size needle injections.

You can also inject in the side or rear glute areas that aren't visible when you take your shirt off, or the upper legs if you wear boxers/boxer-briefs. Basically, wherever you can pinch the skin should be fine.

Also, maybe you are injecting too shallow, which can cause skin irritation. Injections should be deep enough to be under the skin into the fat layer.
    That's what I thought so, too. There's no need for band aids for these injections.
  20. #20 3rd December 2015 
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I think it's an allergic reaction. Experiencing these reactions don't have to happen the first time you use something. The allergies might have been triggered later when the body was receiving enough to respond to these allergies.