• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th November 2015 
    Thanks

SARM for weightloss

What is the best SARM for weightloss? I'm looking to drop 25 to 30 pounds by March.
  2. #2 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    What is the best SARM for weightloss? I'm looking to drop 25 to 30 pounds by March.
    What body fat % would you estimate you're at right now?
  3. #3 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    What body fat % would you estimate you're at right now?
    I think about 30%. My injury has put in the slumps. I want to to get this weight off quick. I've always had to work to keep weight off.
  4. #4 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Sr-9009, andarine, candarine and ostarine for me for lean muscles!

There is a few compound that does help loosing fat by boosting the metabolism but diet is the key!
  5. #5 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zholtok View Post
    DNP is the best for weight loss but it's not a SARM.
  6. #6 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    DNP is a extremely dangerous drug someone with high body fat and not even understanding sarms I would recommend don't even read up on it, stay away from it. Focus on diet and add in from there. There is no easy way or magic trick..
  7. #7 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    DNP is a extremely dangerous drug someone with high body fat and not even understanding sarms I would recommend don't even read up on it, stay away from it. Focus on diet and add in from there. There is no easy way or magic trick..
    You are 100% right dnp can kill you easily if you overdose, and it is very painful death.
  8. #8 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    You are 100% right dnp can kill you easily if you overdose, and it is very painful death.
    Well the most effective dose is almost the dose that can kill you lol. Even advanced guys it's tricky because you really don't know how your going to react. I have heard of success with it but only by the very extreme. I mean it's just not a praised substance in any means and probably one of the most feared. I'll never take it. Too much to risk for some fat loss. Plus the constant sweats and other nasty sides besides death. If you read deep into what DNP does to your cells you would understand why it's not good. That's just my opinion.
  9. #9 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I have nothing against the use of DNP by someone who is well aware of the risks and has researched thoroughly, but let me tell you: it makes me so damn hungry & lethargic that my lack of physical activity and ridiculous increase in calories (8,000 - 12,000 cals/day) completely defeat the purpose, and trump the fat-burning effects of the dnp.
  10. #10 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    GW would be tops. Sr-9009 could be king but it is so new. Just stack these two for maximum shredding!
  11. #11 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Even MK-677 helps alot with fat burning and makes you lean.

But at the end it all comes to your diet and training, drugs and supplements are just a finishing touch.
  12. #12 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guga View Post
    I haven't used DNP, but from what I know it is really an effective drug to lose weight, but it's probably the most dangerous as well. I've researched some insights on the drug and here's what i found:

"You probably thought that the constant sweating, lack of energy, and the chance of cooking your insides were bad enough, but there is more. Phenols are reputed as carcinogenic. DNP has never been proven to cause cancer but there is reason for concern. The production of free radicals and the release of various compounds stored in fat tissue during DNP’s rapid oxidation may also be harmful. There is a small chance (1%) of getting cataracts while using DNP. I am assuming this is due to the flood of free radicals. Low levels of ATP are associated with muscle soreness, so this will be expected when taking DNP. Other side effects one might expect are allergic reactions, carbohydrate cravings, and insomnia."
  13. #13 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    So, I guess even though DNP is a very effective weight loss drug, it's still not advisable. The risks are too much and it's not just worth it for fat loss.