• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th September 2015 
    Thanks

The best Peptides and HGH you have tried

I am a user of peptides. I am satisfied with its result to my body. However, someone recommended me to shift to HGH as it delivers better results faster. Now, I just want to know what peptides product is the most effective for you? Also, what is the best HGH product for you?
  2. #2 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are satisfied with the result of the current product you are using, then why do you want to shift to another product? I understand that you want faster results. I think the best thing to do is just to increase the dose of your current product. That might result to a faster output.
  3. #3 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredwho View Post
    If you are satisfied with the result of the current product you are using, then why do you want to shift to another product? I understand that you want faster results. I think the best thing to do is just to increase the dose of your current product. That might result to a faster output.
    HGH are more expensive than peptides. Because of this and my friend's recommendation, I got curious! I think HGH can provide me better result. I am already taking a high dose of peptides. Yes, I love the result, but I am just looking for more. What products do you use?
  4. #4 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am using Norditropin. I was also a user of peptides before I become a fan of HGH. Unfortunately, I did not get the result I was expecting from peptides. I tried to change brand, but still, there was no effect. That is why I was forced to shift using HGH even when it is much pricier.
  5. #5 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    One other thing to consider is slower gains last longer, thus products that work the quickest fade the quickest too.

If you have the money to continually run HGH then it's definitely worth it.

On the other side, what peptides are you using? There are more ways to add to your regime while still costing less than HGH.
  6. #6 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    One other thing to consider is slower gains last longer, thus products that work the quickest fade the quickest too.

If you have the money to continually run HGH then it's definitely worth it.

On the other side, what peptides are you using? There are more ways to add to your regime while still costing less than HGH.
    I agree with peptideguru! I have been using peptides for quite a long time already. Mine is bachem. I only take normal dose (as I am not a fan of high peps dose). I work out on a daily basis and I maintain healthy diet. So far, so good. I love its result! Don't be attracted to products that promise instant gains as like what petideguru said, their results usually fade the fastest as well.
  7. #7 5th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am also using Norditropin for two days now. I can't share anything yet as I just have started. After reading that peptides work for you guys, I now think of shifting from using HGH to peptides. I think I would be able to save more money if I do that. HGH is just too expensive.
  8. #8 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP-6 for peptides. The reason why I choose this is because it is great for losing weight and also bodybuilding. You don't have to switch from one product to another if you are already using this peptides. With regard to HGH, there are a lot of hgh that I consider as great. Some of them are Omnitrope Pen 10, Norditropin and Genotropin.
  9. #9 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I forget to list the one I am using right now. Alongside with GHRP-6, ipamorelin is also an outstanding peptides. Its anti-aging effect is the best I have ever experienced. It can make you feel and look good.
  10. #10 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredwho View Post
    GHRP-6 for peptides. The reason why I choose this is because it is great for losing weight and also bodybuilding. You don't have to switch from one product to another if you are already using this peptides. With regard to HGH, there are a lot of hgh that I consider as great. Some of them are Omnitrope Pen 10, Norditropin and Genotropin.
    GHRP-6 isn't best for fat loss, it's great for bulking up though.. GHRP-6 will really increase your appetite so it will be hard to lose weight with it.
  11. #11 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    GHRP-6 isn't best for fat loss, it's great for bulking up though.. GHRP-6 will really increase your appetite so it will be hard to lose weight with it.
    GHRP-6 made me feel hungry all the time. I wanted to eat and eat and eat, so it's not ideal for those who want to lose weight.
  12. #12 18th November 2015 
    Thanks
    It's funny how some people are the authority on these peptides and what they'll do even when the research is not in yet. There is anecdotal evidence, but we don't know even the slightest about all the side effects of usage. As for my usage I've had some unwanted side effects that I've posted about elsewhere in the forums.
  13. #13 26th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PolyC View Post
    It's funny how some people are the authority on these peptides and what they'll do even when the research is not in yet. There is anecdotal evidence, but we don't know even the slightest about all the side effects of usage. As for my usage I've had some unwanted side effects that I've posted about elsewhere in the forums.
    I guess that's why they are still considered illegal in some parts of the world.