• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 25th October 2015 
    Thanks

violent dreams on peptides

I've recently started ipamorelin and mod grf (1-29) at 50mcg each pre-bed and have been having very real feeling violent dreams... I haveonly been dosing pre-bed for about 2 weeks now but I skipped a few nights and the violent dreams stopped. These dreams feel so real that when I wake up I feel as if I have actually done these violent acts. I am not a violent person at all and have never had this happen to me before. Are these dreams from the deep sleep from the peptides? Has anyone else experencied this? Thanks for your replies
  2. #2 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Do you dream much at all otherwise?

A lot of people I know who got some training in self defense or something along those lines, or who had a friend/person near them have a violent encounter (mugging... etc) and then soon after, had violent dreams where they either

1) did something violent and followed through with it (perhaps with more violence than required)

2) needed to do something violent for self defense and just couldn't quite do it right
  3. #3 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I do remember my dreams quite often and they often feel very real. Recently I had a dream that felt so real but I noticed things were out of place (a car I didn't own anymore was in the driveway) and I knew I was dreaming in my dream. It was very weird because besides the car being wrong I could've sworn I was awake on a beautiful warm summer day... Mind blowing. It's not always me thats violent but sometimes its me seeing like a very bad accident or just plain old beating someone for no reason... nothing has happened in regards to having to be violent in my life recently. I'm not worried about it just wondering if its a "side effect" of deep sleep.
  4. #4 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Sounds interesting, might make it occur more often, I don't know. I have dreams on occasion that are violent. Other day was dreaming I was doing like a log press and some guy hit the log out of my arms, then I chased him up some stairs and started beating him then someone else came to stop it and was kicking him. So I woke up kind of angry. Other dreams where I kill people or plot with others and a murder is committed I feel really bad and always wake up and takes a second to realize I'm not this horrible person. But I don't think it would be directly related because I've had these dreams in the past. Could it make it more frequent? maybe
  5. #5 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The peptides are not responsible for dream content. Dream content can become much more vivid however. I don't know why we dream the way we do...
  6. #6 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for all your replies... thats what I was wondering is if the peptides were making my dreams more vivid and real feeling.
  7. #7 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Luckily for me I'm not really a big dreamer anyway, or if I do then I can't remember them when I wake up.

It's the same for me in peptides also, so I guess I'm just one of those people that are a deep sleeper.
  8. #8 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed View Post
    The peptides are not responsible for dream content. Dream content can become much more vivid however. I don't know why we dream the way we do...
    True! I can't connect the relationship between peptides and dreams. However, I am sure that there is a possibility to have a violent dream once you are dead tired. Maybe, the user is experiencing violent dreams out of his tiredness (as we all know most of us are working out a lot)
  9. #9 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pwarbi View Post
    Luckily for me I'm not really a big dreamer anyway, or if I do then I can't remember them when I wake up.

It's the same for me in peptides also, so I guess I'm just one of those people that are a deep sleeper.
    Most of us do not really remember our dreams. We even think that we do not dream at all, but the truth is that we always dream. We just can't always remember it. Thus, it result us to believing that we are not dreaming anything.
  10. #10 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Those violent dreams sound awful. I think you need to check if you have been exposed to violence lately, on the TV etc. This could be the cause of your exaggerated dreams. We often dream about things we have seen or experienced during the day.
  11. #11 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think peptides is the culprit. I find it a little funny that some people often blame peptides and hgh for some weird things. Lol. When I was a child (definitely not yet taking peptides by that time), I used to have violent dreams often.
  12. #12 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoughboy View Post
    I don't think peptides is the culprit. I find it a little funny that some people often blame peptides and hgh for some weird things. Lol. When I was a child (definitely not yet taking peptides by that time), I used to have violent dreams often.
    I also don't like the idea when people always think that something weird happens because they are using HGH. If ever your poop becomes color green, will you also blame HGH for it? We should have basis (scientific basis) before we blame peptides or hgh for something.
  13. #13 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Just because you are using peptides and you are having a bad dream does not mean that it is already related. I have been dreaming something violent even since before I started using hgh. I think that our dreams is related to our thoughts. Something we last heard, seen or something like that will pop out to our minds as we sleep.
  14. #14 28th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've been experiencing vivid dreams, but they are not violent. It just seems that I'm actually where my dream takes place and that I'm really doing what I'm doing in my dream. Sometimes it wakes me up.
  15. #15 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    What I know about dreams are they are our thoughts but they are in the subconscious area. So when we sleep, that's when they come out, thus, the dream. I'm not sure if my explanation is right, but I've read somewhere that these dreams are all in the mind of the person.
  16. #16 30th October 2015 
    Thanks
    When taking some medications, it is true that you might experience having vivid dreams, not necessarily violent though. However, I'm not sure if it's related with peptides.
  17. #17 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    When taking some medications, it is true that you might experience having vivid dreams, not necessarily violent though. However, I'm not sure if it's related with peptides.
    No, I don't think it's the peptides causing the violent dreams. It's more likely that he's been watching too many horror movies!
  18. #18 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Your dreams sound very disturbing and certainly not restful!

I do wonder how long the effect of the peptides you are taking lasts in the body. Certainly, unless you are likely to experience side effects from taking them on an irregular basis, you might be well advised to try, say, two nights with and one night without to see if that makes a difference.

I agree with those posting above that it is more likely to be something you've seen or heard or otherwise been exposed to during the day that is causing your dreams. Another thing you could try is making your bedroom a technology free zone and limiting your use of computer screens so you have at least an hour before bed without looking at them. I do hope you resolve the issue soon. Bad dreams are horrible.
  19. #19 9th November 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd also be hesitant to blame the bad dreams on the peptides also to be honest. Dream are your subconscious mind thinking about things, so while I think our day to day life and thoughts fuel them, I wouldn't have thought that the use of peptides would affect that part of the brain.

Unless of course your worried about taking the peptides in the first place? That may trigger deeper thoughts that transfer into dreams I guess.
  20. #20 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    If you were not having this experience before, I think it's safe to say that it may be the cause for the nightmares. Maybe you should give it a break and see how your mind reacts? I know this may sound silly, but if you tried to drink some chamomile prior to bed or something that can cause a bit of natural drowsiness, it might help you. I have terrible nightmares in general and taking certain things before bed has helped me immensely.