• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks

peptides libido problem

Ever since I started my GHRH/GHRP-2 run my sex drive has been almost nonexistent, is anyone else running into this problem or is there anything to take to make it bounce back a little. No ED, everything works fine, just no interest in sex whatsoever, which is a very abnormal for me.
  2. #2 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Never experienced that, of course I am usually running test enanthate (100mg/wk) with it.
  3. #3 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Initially the peptides seemed to give my libido a boost but after around 6 weeks until the present (period of around 2 month) it's disappeared apart from maybe a couple of randy days. When I do have sex I get better erections and more intense orgasms but I tend to decide to have sex in the same way I decide to watch a dvd (i.e. there's no desire beforehand). It's as if physical stimulation is required.
  4. #4 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
    Initially the peptides seemed to give my libido a boost but after around 6 weeks until the present (period of around 2 month) it's disappeared apart from maybe a couple of randy days. When I do have sex I get better erections and more intense orgasms but I tend to decide to have sex in the same way I decide to watch a dvd (i.e. there's no desire beforehand). It's as if physical stimulation is required.
    That's exactly what I'm going through. It's almost like you have to work yourself up for it, and I have no desire for it whatsoever. And I have no problems with refractory period and attaining or even maintaining an erection, but the interest just isn't there when it was before.
  5. #5 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    My libido is higher on the GHRPs. It has a strong correlation to my "sense of well being" which is higher on GHRP (on Ipamorelin right now). I will say that the first 4 weeks initially taking GHRPs I had an insatiable libido. That has subsided, but my libido is still adequate.
  6. #6 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idealer View Post
    My libido is higher on the GHRPs. It has a strong correlation to my "sense of well being" which is higher on GHRP (on Ipamorelin right now). I will say that the first 4 weeks initially taking GHRPs I had an insatiable libido. That has subsided, but my libido is still adequate.
    I have a great sense of well being, and get great sleep for the most part, I sleep so soundly and heavily I feel refreshed and go through the whole day without feeling tired on as little as 5 hours of sleep. I love the peptides, the only complaint is the sex drive side effect I'm having. Maybe I'll try some caber and see if that brings it back up.
  7. #7 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Another thought, could it be due to me using non clinical grade?
  8. #8 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Might want to cut back on your dose. You could be spiking up cortisol and prolactin. Both of these can effect libido, especially prolactin.
  9. #9 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Mental issues are often overlooked... especially in guys (the first thing we think of when women have libido issues).

Maybe add something like cabergoline, like you said, or just lower or stop the peptides and slowly add back in, which would let you determine also if it is peptides or mental issues.
  10. #10 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Lets not forget guys about the prolactin/cortisol that ghrp's bring about. I've had similar reactions... I always take caber or something similar a couple times a week to keep these levels under control.
  11. #11 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I thought it might be prolactin as well, because my sleep is really disrupted at night, I wake up several times. I'm going to try with that a couple times a week, if that doesn't work I'll come off altogether and see if I need to see a psychiatrist or something.
  12. #12 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I do feel great and libido is still good.
  13. #13 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    My libido is not the best too since I started ghrp 2 but I'm in PCT also so go figure.
  14. #14 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I would think it would be prolaction related. I keep mine under control using prami sometimes dostinex if I have it around.
  15. #15 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    I would think it would be prolaction related. I keep mine under control using prami sometimes dostinex if I have it around.
    I agree with hulk. I should again mention that prolactin control can nicely be adjusted without bringing in the heavy artillery of drugs (Cab & Pram) with the extract Mucuna Pruriens. And it is so cheap. You could use just 250mcg EOD and have a year supply for $15.
  16. #16 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    I agree with hulk. I should again mention that prolactin control can nicely be adjusted without bringing in the heavy artillery of drugs (Cab & Pram) with the extract Mucuna Pruriens. And it is so cheap. You could use just 250mcg EOD and have a year supply for $15.
    Also, Zinc and B6 help keep prolactin levels under control naturally.
  17. #17 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't know why your sex drive is destroyed, but sometimes people fail to remember that they can reduce the dosing. In addition you could use Ipamorelin.
    Relax. Your sex drive is going to be okay.
  18. #18 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    Mucuna Pruriens serve two purposes. One a reduction in prolactin and two a little increase in dopamine without having to use straight L-Dopa.

It is a libido booster for sure. In fact I take it sometimes when all I want is just a little increase in mood and have no intention in engaging in sex.
  19. #19 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I do feel great and libido is still good.
    Same with me. Didn't have any problem at all. I never knew that the sex drive will be a problem and it's even more common basing on the comments.
  20. #20 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    How is your issue over this matter? Is it already going well? If yes, then what did you do to solve it? I hope you can share your solution to this problem since there are also other people who have this kind of issues. Though there are only a few ones who experience this.