• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th October 2015 
    Thanks

Doctor interested in your experiences with Melanotan

Hey everyone,

I am a dermatology resident (aka still in training) in the United States and am very interested in Melanotan. I have been reading through a lot of the threads on this forum, and it sounds like it has really improved the quality of a lot of your lives. Obviously since this drug is still unregulated, there are a lot of unknowns concerning its risks and benefits.

I was wondering if any of you would be willing/interested in filling out a short survey regarding your experiences with Melanotan. It would obviously be completely anonymous. I haven't even begun the process of writing it, but was just trying to gauge interest to see if it was even worth it. I want to reassure you that I'm definitely not a fear-mongerer or am trying to show how big and scary Melanotan is. In fact I would love if we had more data on it and could one day get it approved, as I think it has a lot of potential. That's why I would love to hear what your experiences are.

Thanks!
  2. #2 10th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think many people here would be happy to participate in that survey, myself included! Let us know the details of how and when we can join it. If it could help in spreading the word about the wonders of Melanotan, then why not? I will be happy to see positive studies and researches regarding it as it is, I think, not studied so much. Looking forward to hearing from you doctor!
  3. #3 11th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with briannagodess! If you give us the link to the questions, I bet a lot of us would be happy to take a survey!
    View my Melanotan 2 Journal: http://112.196.20.91/threads/4670-Melanotan-2-Journal-w-Pics
  4. #4 11th October 2015 
    Thanks
    You will find a substantial amount of people willing to take part on this website, including myself.

Good to see professionals starting to take interest and curiosity without writing it off. My doctor just stared at me when I told her what i was taking before. she had no idea wtf i was talking about.
  5. #5 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Great to hear! It probably will be at least several weeks, because I still need to run the whole idea by one of the higher ups, then it generally takes time to get approval, write the survey, etc.

But ya beyond your experiences I think it would be a valuable way just to educate the dermatologic community as to what Melanotan is. I've asked several of my co-residents as well as my superiors whether or not they had even heard of it and many of them never had. I'm also thinking of doing a survey from their end to try to gauge how much is known about Melanotan within the medical community.
  6. #6 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    That's awesome! I bet you can get plenty of people on here to help you out with the surveys. It's nice to know that there are doctors out there willing to listen. So many times they are not as open to listening to people who are not also in the medical field.