• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th September 2015 
    Thanks

ghrp-2 side effects

GHRP2 makes me feel hot as hell within 30 seconds. even at a low dose of 100mcg, As well as hungry. GHRP6 is even worse. I want to know your reaction/response to the peptide.
  2. #2 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP-2 gives me mild hunger at 100mcg, a mild head rush, lack of focus, and mild gastric motility. Not much else. 200mcg gives me extreme hunger pains with a big head rush not allowing me to focus and I can only think about food. I crave carbs and sugars. I feel weak and tired until I eat and the feelings go away. Mild sweating. I noticed a moderate healing/ anti inflammatory effect from using every day for about 2 months. I don't notice any fat loss or increased metabolism. Moderate gastric motility. Usually hold water the next morning with my water intake not affecting much. The longer I use it, the milder the side effects become. By the end of about 30 days of consistent use, all side effects are barely noticeable.
  3. #3 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, I didn't feel anything wrong with borh ghrp-2 and ghrp-6 aside from headache. probbaly, your body isn't used to it and is rejecting the substance (I am not so sure though). If you feel like you don't really like the effect of ghrp-2 and ghrp-6 to you, then I suggest to switch to ipamorelin or other kinds of peptides.
  4. #4 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I use it in Combo with CJC 1295 No DAC, get the same reaction.. feels like a locomotive a few seconds later. First few days I was getting hungry, not anymore.
    Last edited by JSmith; 30th September 2015 at 10:08 AM.
  5. #5 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Actually, I've already heard it from other users. I read in a certain thread that ghrp-2 and ghrp-6 are both not recommended to someone suffering from gyneco. It is also stated there that ipamorelin, DSIP, copper peptides and the others are fine to use.
  6. #6 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Also, I've had blood test done after using 200mcg of GHRP-2 twice a day and my IGF-1 had doubled. I was fasted and had not pinned it the day I had blood drawn.
  7. #7 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The ipamorelin/mod-29 I had didn't give me hunger but I got a weird sensation like I was a little high or something. It sorted out my skin a little and I was losing my hair a little. I still look like that but it appears to have stopped.
  8. #8 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chicka View Post
    GHRP2 makes me feel hot as hell within 30 seconds. even at a low dose of 100mcg, As well as hungry. GHRP6 is even worse. I want to know your reaction/response to the peptide.
    Is it your first time to administer ghrp-2 or ghrp-6? If yes, then maybe your body is still in chaos as it has not yet adjusted to the new substances you are taking. Give it some time so your body can get used to what you are taking.
  9. #9 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chicka View Post
    I think we have the same reaction with ghrp 2. It makes me flush even at a low dose. It gives me great anti-aging benefits, but it does not help me with losing weight that much. People are telling me to shift to ghrp 6 but I am having second thoughts as they are both ghrp. I think I am going with another type of peptides.
  10. #10 31st January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Damme View Post
    GHRP-2 gives me mild hunger at 100mcg, a mild head rush, lack of focus, and mild gastric motility. Not much else. 200mcg gives me extreme hunger pains with a big head rush not allowing me to focus and I can only think about food. I crave carbs and sugars. I feel weak and tired until I eat and the feelings go away. Mild sweating. I noticed a moderate healing/ anti inflammatory effect from using every day for about 2 months. I don't notice any fat loss or increased metabolism. Moderate gastric motility. Usually hold water the next morning with my water intake not affecting much. The longer I use it, the milder the side effects become. By the end of about 30 days of consistent use, all side effects are barely noticeable.
    The side effects you have encountered are quite controversial. I thought you were using fake one. However, I believe you experienced those things before because your body was not familiar with the drug you are taking. Your body was still adjusting by those time. Now that you have taken it consistently, your body is already accepting the drug.