• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 29th September 2015 
    Thanks

Fat Burning Peptides For Under 20

Knowing how important it is for a teenager to maintain a model stature, would you recommend the use of peptides for someone under 20? Judging from the way youths and teenagers alike harm themselves with diet pills, is it safe to recommend the use of peptides for them?
  2. #2 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Of course, no! Teenagers can easily shed off some pounds without taking any kind of drugs. They just need to exercise and have a healthy meal. They don't need to skip meals and to use peptides. The reason why adults are using peptides for weight loss is because it is a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot way more difficult for them to lose weight knowing that their metabolism is already slowing down.
  3. #3 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Taking a small dose of peptides in your teens or early 20s is okay as long as you're not using it the same way on how adults use it. It can be used for medication or such as long as prescribed by a professional doctor. Nevertheless, I don't recommend peptides for weight less for the teens. There are so many natural ways for them to lose weight significantly in a short period of time. They can even burn fat faster than some adults who are using peptides.
  4. #4 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If the teen is really obese, then I wouldn't mind letting him use peptides for quite a while. However, he should limit the dose to 2 IU a day and the cycle 4on3off or 5on2off would be best. I won't recommend using peptides for a long time, but just until he loses weight and gets a normal weight for his age and height.
  5. #5 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    No, I don't recommend to do that.. Not because they wouldn't work or would be dangerous, but because peptides will not replace healthy diet and exercise.. And if kid is overweight or obese then there's definitely problem somewhere!
    Last edited by AdamW; 29th September 2015 at 09:07 AM.
  6. #6 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    It's easier for a teenager to shed weight than for someone over 30. It is not neccesary for a teenager to spend money on peptides. Though I would agree that it is definitely a healthy alternative when compared to drugs, I still wouldn't recommend it.
  7. #7 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by troychard View Post
    If the teen is really obese, then I wouldn't mind letting him use peptides for quite a while. However, he should limit the dose to 2 IU a day and the cycle 4on3off or 5on2off would be best. I won't recommend using peptides for a long time, but just until he loses weight and gets a normal weight for his age and height.
    I personally won't allow someone I know who is just a teenager to use peptides. However, you have a point. I think those who really need it can use it. There are teenagers who are already suffering from severe obesity and they need some help to really speed up the process of slimming down. I think staying obese is much more risky than using peptides for quite some time.
  8. #8 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhealthy View Post
    I personally won't allow someone I know who is just a teenager to use peptides. However, you have a point. I think those who really need it can use it. There are teenagers who are already suffering from severe obesity and they need some help to really speed up the process of slimming down. I think staying obese is much more risky than using peptides for quite some time.
    Even when the teen is severely obese, I don't recommend using peptides. He can definitely lose weight without peptides! We don't have to chase the haste in losing weight. As long as the teen follows a balanced diet and exercise regularly, he will surely reduce weight slowly but surely.
  9. #9 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidenoob View Post
    Even when the teen is severely obese, I don't recommend using peptides. He can definitely lose weight without peptides! We don't have to chase the haste in losing weight. As long as the teen follows a balanced diet and exercise regularly, he will surely reduce weight slowly but surely.
    But you have to remember that there are some teenagers whose metabolism is very slow (as slow as a 50-year old). Therefore, it will still be very difficult for them to lose weight even when they are actually exercising and keeping a balanced diet. I believe teenagers can use this as long as it is for medication purposes (though they can never use it legally for medication lol).
  10. #10 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    We really have different stand on this one. I also think that there are still better ways for a teenager to lose weight rather than use peptides. I think the best way is to consult a dietician and seek professional help. For sure, a doctor will be able to pin point a better way on how to reduce weight
  11. #11 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Since peptides isn't legal to consume as of now, I don't want teens to be taking them. Well, those who are already at their 30s can use it knowing that their body can handle stranger substances. Also, teens can still reduce weight without using drugs. I think it is better if we let them burn fat naturally.
  12. #12 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with the last poster. The best thing at 20 for burning fat would be a controlled diet limiting sugars. You're at an age where you're body just needs a nudge in the right direction to start burning fat. I think taking peptides for weight loss at this point would be pretty pointless for you when you can take a more natural route.
  13. #13 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    But you have to remember that there are some teenagers whose metabolism is very slow (as slow as a 50-year old). Therefore, it will still be very difficult for them to lose weight even when they are actually exercising and keeping a balanced diet. I believe teenagers can use this as long as it is for medication purposes (though they can never use it legally for medication lol).
    Of course their metabolism is very slow, but the reason for that is because they are fat! As soon as their eating habits will improve and they will start to do some kind of exercise their metabolism will become faster and faster.. Slow metabolism isn't something you born with, it's up to you how slow or fast it is. Just a thought
  14. #14 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    We really have different stand on this one. I also think that there are still better ways for a teenager to lose weight rather than use peptides. I think the best way is to consult a dietician and seek professional help. For sure, a doctor will be able to pin point a better way on how to reduce weight
    I am with you, man. While I really want to help obese teenagers to reduce weight, I will still never suggest using peptides at a young age because I believe that no matter how difficult it is to reduce weight, they will still be able to do it without taking peptides, hgh and the likes.
  15. #15 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Taking any supplements in your teens is definitely a no-no! Losing weight while you are young is so much easier compared to when you are older. Younger people have faster metabolism. Instead of taking a shortcut, you should eat healthy and exercise regularly. You'll surely lose weight faster.
  16. #16 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel_manalo View Post
    Taking any supplements in your teens is definitely a no-no! Losing weight while you are young is so much easier compared to when you are older. Younger people have faster metabolism. Instead of taking a shortcut, you should eat healthy and exercise regularly. You'll surely lose weight faster.
    That's the problem with most teenagers. They like to take shortcuts and have it the easier way. If losing weight is the concern, eating healthier and exercising regularly will do. They'll lose the extra weight in no time because younger people have faster metabolism.
  17. #17 19th October 2015 
    Thanks
    People at your age should stop focusing more on losing weight, instead think more about healthy living. This is why many people suffer from eating disorders because they are too worried about losing weight. If you live healthily - eat right and exercise regularly, you will shed the extra pounds eventually. Think about using peptides when you are already older.
  18. #18 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I find it very alarming that there are more and more teenagers who are eager to use peptides to grow and build muscles. Can't you guys, like, wait til you're thirty? You can't be a teen forever, might as well enjoy it to the fullest (without using peptides, hgh, or any supplements to increase body size!)
  19. #19 23rd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    I find it very alarming that there are more and more teenagers who are eager to use peptides to grow and build muscles. Can't you guys, like, wait til you're thirty? You can't be a teen forever, might as well enjoy it to the fullest (without using peptides, hgh, or any supplements to increase body size!)
    That's correct! Although I can guarantee that peptides give you excellent and satisfying results, I still don't encourage young people to use it. If the person is really obese, go and ask the advice of doctors and physical fitness trainers.
  20. #20 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I wouldn't blame a person who is obese to take shortcuts in losing weight. They might have been bullied all their lives and they have to suffer the effects of obesity, such as shortness of breath, high blood pressure, and others. Even if it's advisable to seek medical advice, I completely understand if they are willing to take extreme measures to lose weight.