• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sides Effect

1. #1 29th September 2015 
    Thanks

Sides Effect

I have seen people on this forum asking, wanting to know if there are side effects to look out for when using certain peptides. And I have noticed most people giving vague answers. I know there has to be some side effects to using peptides. No matter how perfect a drug might be, it would have its side effects.
    If you have experienced any side effects using any kind of peptides, you can state it here.
  2. #2 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think the reason why people are only giving vague answers is because the side effects don't really occur unless you abuse the use of peptides. There might be some minor side effects that you might experience during your first few days of using the drug, but these aren't that alarming. These might go away once your body has been used to the substance. Here are the following:

1.) Tiredness
    2.) Headaches
    3.) Nausea

The side effects you get when you abuse the use of peptides are:
    1.) Numbness of some parts of your body
    2.) Water Retention
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pampamparampam For This Useful Post:

mrhealthy (30th September 2015),Semin (29th September 2015)

4. #3 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Water retention is a common side effect. Other users don't like it (well, it's a side effect after all) while some love it as they can make their skin look younger and firmer. Increased tiredness is also common, but it won't hinder you to perform better in your gym routines.
  5. #4 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I won't mention the common side effects that most users have already experienced as most of them have already been stated by the other users and for sure, others will mention it again and again. I'll tell something that we rarely here from a peptides fanatic. Though I love peptides, let us be real here. If you abuse it, it is not impossible to end up kissing death. I mean anything that you abuse has the possibility to lead you to death.
  6. #5 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    I think the reason why people are only giving vague answers is because the side effects don't really occur unless you abuse the use of peptides. There might be some minor side effects that you might experience during your first few days of using the drug, but these aren't that alarming. These might go away once your body has been used to the substance. Here are the following:

1.) Tiredness
    2.) Headaches
    3.) Nausea

2.) Water Retention
    I would want to add that it's possible to get gynecomastia from use of peptides because they cause spike in prolactin. If you are gyno prone then you shouldn't use peptides or use some prolactin lowering drugs.
  7. #6 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Side effects can occur but they aren't usual and what side effects a person gets can differ from somebody else. It will depend on what peptides you are taking, how long you have been using them and how often you use them aswell can also make a difference so maybe people can't reply definitely because it will differ from one person to the next.
  8. #7 29th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't there is any drug or food supplement without a side effect. It's just that peptides reacts in different ways to different people.
  9. #8 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayoress View Post
    I don't there is any drug or food supplement without a side effect. It's just that peptides reacts in different ways to different people.
    Agree. Every single drug, once abuse, gives you scary side effects. I think the trick here is to consume only what is recommended and what your body can handle. Though there are actually side effects of peptides that we can't avoid such as headaches and water retention.
  10. #9 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Side effects vary for each person. Some experience a lot of side effects while others don't feel anything at all. Some of the most common side effects that we usually encounter when using peptides are the following:

1.) Tingling sensation
    2.) Headaches
    3.) Pimple breakout (only when your body is still adjusting to the drug)
    4.) Water Retention
  11. #10 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post

1.) Tiredness
    2.) Headaches
    3.) Nausea

2.) Water Retention
    Thanks for being so specific. Lol. I think the user won;t find your answer vague. Anyway, just to make the other users know, the ones you listed above are just SOME of the many possible side effects. As a matter of fact, when we say "possible," it is actually equal to limitless. Lol
  12. #11 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I would want to add that it's possible to get gynecomastia from use of peptides because they cause spike in prolactin. If you are gyno prone then you shouldn't use peptides or use some prolactin lowering drugs.
    Gynecomastia isn't as common as the others, but I must admit that this is also one of the side effects experienced by those users who abuse the use of peptides. Hopefully, users will be able to understand how important it is not to overdose themselves with the drug to keep bad situations from happening.
  13. #12 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    Gynecomastia isn't as common as the others, but I must admit that this is also one of the side effects experienced by those users who abuse the use of peptides. Hopefully, users will be able to understand how important it is not to overdose themselves with the drug to keep bad situations from happening.
    Not really to those who abuse it, rather then those who are gyno prone and have small gyno from their puberty. don't recommend to use ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 if you'r gyno prone, ipamorelin and other peptides ar fine though.
  14. #13 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am basing my answers on my personal experience. So far, after years of using peptides, the side effects I've experienced are headaches, tiredness (yes, lol), water retention and sometimes, nausea. I am not really alarmed considering that those are just minor side effects. As long as I don't get any life-threatening illness, I am fine with it lol
  15. #14 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Cutting well on peptides, but one nasty side effect is a stiff neck, any resolutions?
  16. #15 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Cutting well on peptides, but one nasty side effect is a stiff neck, any resolutions?
    I've never heard of this side effect with regards to peptide usage - what are you running?

Taurine's most commonly used to assuage muscle cramps, but if you're deficient in potassium, magnesium, and/or calcium, this could contribute also.
  17. #16 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've taken melanotan and have had some atrophy in my muscles. I'm not sure if it onset rhabdo or not, but it's pretty disturbing. I'm sort of afraid to talk to a doctor about it, because I shouldn't be taking this stuff anyway. It could just be me and improper nutrition too.
  18. #17 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PolyC View Post
    I've taken melanotan and have had some atrophy in my muscles. I'm not sure if it onset rhabdo or not, but it's pretty disturbing. I'm sort of afraid to talk to a doctor about it, because I shouldn't be taking this stuff anyway. It could just be me and improper nutrition too.
    Don't tell him you are taking melanotan, because I doubt melanotan would cause this. And you definitely should see a doctor.
  19. #18 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    I've never heard of this side effect with regards to peptide usage - what are you running?

Taurine's most commonly used to assuage muscle cramps, but if you're deficient in potassium, magnesium, and/or calcium, this could contribute also.
    Really? After googling it, it seems to be pretty common. Just cjc1295 and ghrp2.
  20. #19 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Really? After googling it, it seems to be pretty common. Just cjc1295 and ghrp2.
    Strange, I hadn't heard much about it up until now, but you're right and it does seem to reasonably common.
    The only explanation I can find is that the increased water retention from GHRP usage is increasing pressure and causing muscle discomfort.
  21. #20 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Strange, I hadn't heard much about it up until now, but you're right and it does seem to reasonably common.
    The only explanation I can find is that the increased water retention from GHRP usage is increasing pressure and causing muscle discomfort.
    Should I just use something like Arimidex?