• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 4th August 2015 
    Thanks

are these sides common for gh?

I have just started to use HGH and i've been on for 7 days at 4ui per day.

My problem is, my sleeping habits are terrible. I can't go to sleep early and simply lay in bed till night time, then wake-up at 4am, be awake for 30min, then sleep etc.

And I have noticed that I'm drinking alot of fluids. Is it from the hgh, or because of the hot weather?
  2. #2 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    When I first started using HGH I had some troubles with my sleep aswell. Everybody is different. I felt strange for first few months till my body adjusted to it. Give your body a bit of time to adjust on every thing.
  3. #3 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Maybe reduce your dosage for a few days to catch up with your body and then ease back in. Maybe lower down to 2iu and then increase it by 0.5iu every few days. That could help.
    Last edited by Lawrence; 4th August 2015 at 08:21 AM.
  4. #4 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I could not sleep for the first month on hgh. I was doing extra cardio in order to exhaust my self so I could sleep.
  5. #5 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I recall when i began my course i'd go to bed at my regular time being wide awake. i was thinking that i'll never fall asleep, next thing i remember is morning. It is hard to explain, but try forgetting the fact that you don't feel tired just lay down and close your eyes you'll be surprised how fast you will fall asleep.
  6. #6 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Ok thank you guys. I will lower the dose and see what happens.
  7. #7 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I had troubles with sleeping as well. now and I sleep much better then before I started to use hgh.
  8. #8 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is absolutely normal for your sleeping pattern to change after using HGH. Although I would recommend you to lower your dose to 3 IU per day and see if there will be any improvement in your sleeping habits.
  9. #9 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The effect on you is really weird. I now human growth hormone works great for improving the habit pattern of the user. In your part, the effect is the opposite. Hmmm. May I now what kind of hgh you are using? Anyway, try to lower the dose first until your body get used to the drug. It is not recommended to take a higher dose during your first hgh injection session.
  10. #10 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuplz View Post
    I have just started to use HGH and i've been on for 7 days at 4ui per day.

My problem is, my sleeping habits are terrible. I can't go to sleep early and simply lay in bed till night time, then wake-up at 4am, be awake for 30min, then sleep etc.

And I have noticed that I'm drinking alot of fluids. Is it from the hgh, or because of the hot weather?
    Really? I don't think hgh has something to do with your sleeping problem. As a matter of fact, hgh improves one's sleeping pattern. Probably, you are taking other drugs/substance other than hgh? Or are you stressed these days? You might be thinking about something too much.
  11. #11 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihasasuke View Post
    Really? I don't think hgh has something to do with your sleeping problem. As a matter of fact, hgh improves one's sleeping pattern. Probably, you are taking other drugs/substance other than hgh? Or are you stressed these days? You might be thinking about something too much.
    I have heard that in the beginning of course you might have some problems with your sleeping patterns, but it should dissapear within few weeks and you will sleep like a log.
  12. #12 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    When taking hgh, I also noticed that I am drinking more and more water. However, unlike you, my sleep has gotten better. If you're using other drugs as supplement or medication, then it is probable that those are the ones causing your insomnia. If you aren't taking anything else, then try to pause from taking hgh for a while and see how well you sleep. If you still have difficulty in sleeping, then it isn't hgh's fault. If you start to have better sleeps after pausing from hgh, then probably, your body isn't just used to the substance and is still adjusting.
  13. #13 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Is it dangerous to take hgh with epilepsy?
  14. #14 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Is it dangerous to take hgh with epilepsy?
    People with epilepsy and even obesity have had test of low hgh or infrequent pulses causing issues of many nature's. Look into it.
  15. #15 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    People with epilepsy and even obesity have had test of low hgh or infrequent pulses causing issues of many nature's. Look into it.
    Thx Ari, so it doesn't seem like a problem then. but I have read quite a bit but never seen it mentioned.
  16. #16 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    The epilepsy was brought on from a head injury so I'm hoping it will help me get more strength in my left arm and maybe help with healing as I have slowly got better just weak on left side and a dent in my head so thought GH would be helpful but then got concerned about it bringing on the epilepsy.
  17. #17 30th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    The epilepsy was brought on from a head injury so I'm hoping it will help me get more strength in my left arm and maybe help with healing as I have slowly got better just weak on left side and a dent in my head so thought GH would be helpful but then got concerned about it bringing on the epilepsy.
    HGH is definitely an option for helping control epileptic episodes. And you're welcome.
  18. #18 2nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    Hgh is what has stopped 6 years of uncontrolled seizures and my neurologist is amazed and even started a study with me. Hoping the peptides will work the same and anyone that has experienced seizures will know the stress since just 1 seizure is like hitting the reset button on the brain and erasing loads of memory.
  19. #19 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree, I don't think its the hgh that causes you sleeping problems. From what I've known, the hormone actually helps you to sleep better. It's released in your bloodstream when you are sleeping and this actually improves your sleep.
  20. #20 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    With hgh, I've been having better sleep patterns, although I've heard similar cases as yours. So, it really depends on the body and taking other supplements and medications might also be a reason.