• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks

Questions On Peptides And Weight Loss

I have heard of some peptides that helps with weight loss. Now, my questions are as follows
    1. Which peptides works best for weight loss.
    2. Do I have to follow a particular diet or can eat a regular meal when taking it.
    3. If/when I achieve my desired weight and decide to stop taking peptides, will I gain back all that weight?
  2. #2 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    1.) Try GHRP-2 and ipamorelin. Those are the ones I used when I was still in the process of burning fat and losing weight. They gave me great results.
    2.) You should plan your meal, honey. You won't lose weight if you keep eating foods that come with too much calories and fats. However, you don't have to be so strict with your diet.
    3.) You'll be able to manage your weight if you maintain a healthy diet and perform daily exercise.
  3. #3 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Above all, diet and exercise will always show the most noticeable results by themselves. Peptides can aid in weight loss. Ipamorelin seems to work the best from comparing peoples results, but I suppose it's down to your preference.
  4. #4 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh View Post
    Above all, diet and exercise will always show the most noticeable results by themselves. Peptides can aid in weight loss. Ipamorelin seems to work the best from comparing peoples results, but I suppose it's down to your preference.
    Peptides isn't just for weight loss. It has a lot of benefits. It also has anti-aging properties. Also, it is very helpful in bodybuilding. It is actually among the reasons why many bodybuilders achieve their great body form. However, there are peptides that are only good for burning fat or only good for bodybuilding. This is why it is recommended to shift to another product once your goal changes as well.
  5. #5 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Anyway, to answer the questions above:

1.) Frag (176-191), GHRP-6 are great for fat burning/ losing weight.

2.) Of course! You have to plan your diet. You won't lose weight taking peptides while binge-eating anytime you want.

3.) No. You won't really gain weight as long as you keep your diet and workout routine.
    Last edited by David; 22nd September 2015 at 12:23 PM.
  6. #6 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deewanna View Post
    I have heard of some peptides that helps with weight loss. Now, my questions are as follows
    2. Do I have to follow a particular diet or can eat a regular meal when taking it.
    3. If/when I achieve my desired weight and decide to stop taking peptides, will I gain back all that weight?
    1. Adipotide
    2. I haven't tried it but I've read few reports that people still lost weight without changing their diet. Of course healthy diet with caloric deficit would work better.
    3. You will gain back all of the weight if you keep eating like you are eating now.
  7. #7 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Mostly positive replies on this thread for weight loss with peptides, can someone advise if this advised for post-natal? I am happy to create a new thread if I am veering slightly off topic.
  8. #8 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    A healthy diet and exercise cannot be beaten for weight loss. If you use peptides to lose weight and don't adapt your lifestyle you will simply gain back any weight you lose. For the initial getting used to things and to get you feeling good about your lifestyle changes I would use the peptides people have highlighted in this thread. Best of luck!
  9. #9 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Ipamorelin;. Proven and tested.

Yes, of course! YOU HAVE TO.

No if you maintain your diet.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bluecardigan For This Useful Post:

Rosie89 (25th January 2018)

11. #10 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    It seems like from these threads that there are quite a few peptides that will be helpful with weight loss. It is just one of the things you can look forward to when you are getting weight loss benefits. I think that you can use whatever peptides will be the most beneficial for you. Try various types of products. That seems like it would make the most sense, if not getting results with one, you could try another.
  12. #11 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by troychard View Post
    Peptides isn't just for weight loss. It has a lot of benefits. It also has anti-aging properties. Also, it is very helpful in bodybuilding. It is actually among the reasons why many bodybuilders achieve their great body form. However, there are peptides that are only good for burning fat or only good for bodybuilding. This is why it is recommended to shift to another product once your goal changes as well.
    oh, i'm not denying that they've a lot of benefits. I was just stating that diet and exercise are the most effective things you can do by themselves. Anything else is a bonus!
  13. #12 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    1. There are a lot. Copper peptides, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, ipamorelin, DSIPs and many more.
    2. Yes. What's the purpose of working out and taking peptides when you are not keeping an eye on what you eat?
    3. No if you won't do anything that will make you gain wait.
  14. #13 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    1. There are a lot. Copper peptides, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, ipamorelin, DSIPs and many more.
    2. Yes. What's the purpose of working out and taking peptides when you are not keeping an eye on what you eat?
    3. No if you won't do anything that will make you gain wait.
  15. #14 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    While peptides and hgh help you with weight loss, you should not mainly depend on it. Proper diet and exercise are still the keys to losing weight properly. When you have reached your desired weight, you still need to keep a healthy lifestyle so you won't gain back the pounds you lost.
  16. #15 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin Mahesh View Post
    Mostly positive replies on this thread for weight loss with peptides, can someone advise if this advised for post-natal? I am happy to create a new thread if I am veering slightly off topic.
    Yes, peptides are good for losing weight, but you also have to follow a strict diet and should hit the gym. For your other question, you should ask first your ob-gyne if you are allowed to use peptides, especially if you are breastfeeding.
  17. #16 20th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosh View Post
    oh, i'm not denying that they've a lot of benefits. I was just stating that diet and exercise are the most effective things you can do by themselves. Anything else is a bonus!
    I agree with you. If you don't eat right and don't bother working out, anything you take for weight loss, including peptides, will become useless in the long run. Losing weight should start with you. You should have discipline, hard work, and patience.
  18. #17 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Adipotide is good for losing weight, but don't expect it to do all the work for you. You'll have to hit the gym and watch what you eat. You wouldn't gain back the pounds if you stop using peptides as long as you still watch your diet and workout regularly.
  19. #18 21st October 2015 
    Thanks
    Always include cardio in your daily routine. It's a really good way to cut back the pounds. Plus, it improves your stamina so you can perform better when in the gym.
  20. #19 22nd October 2015 
    Thanks
    For me, the best way to lose weight is still following a strict diet and working out. In addition, detox.
  21. #20 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deewanna View Post
    1.) As far as I know, almost every kind of peptides works well for losing weight.
    2.) Yes. However, it isn't as strict as the kind of diet that you need to follow when you're on HCG.
    3.) No. As long as you keep an eye to what you eat and you promise to exercise, then everything's going to be alright.