• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 7th September 2015 
    Thanks

Side effects of taking high dose of hgh

For those who do not know, 4 IU is the recommended dose of hgh to take when your goal is to lose weight or to build your body muscles. You can increase the dose up to 6 IU if you want to. However, you may experience some side effects if you are taking 4 IU or higher. You might feel some tingling effect in your fingers. The solution for this is to lower your dose for a while until the tingling effect is gone. After that, you can go back to your regular dose of 4 IU.
  2. #2 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you for your info! Anyway, I would just like to ask if how many days or weeks does the side effect is gone? Won't the side effect return once you go back to your regular dose of 4 IU or even more per day? Don't you think it is safer to use lower dose?
  3. #3 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    Thank you for your info! Anyway, I would just like to ask if how many days or weeks does the side effect is gone? Won't the side effect return once you go back to your regular dose of 4 IU or even more per day? Don't you think it is safer to use lower dose?
    Of course, taking lower dose of growth hormone is safer. However, if you take lower dose, then it would be a little too difficult to achieve your goal unless your goal is to use ti for anti-aging purposes only. Some people even take 8 IU per day to recover from severe injuries or burns.
  4. #4 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    8 IU? That sounds too high! I think I will never think of using that dose. Anyway, thank you for answering my question. I am thinking of using 4 IU a day now. If I feel any side effect, I think I'll reduce my dose to 3 IU a day for good and never return to the 4 IU daily dose.
  5. #5 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, it is very rare to see people taking 8 IU a day and they only use it for recovering. They do not maintain this kind of dose for good. Anyway, if you do not really want to suffer from any side effect, I think it would be better for you to use peptides instead.
  6. #6 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    Of course, taking lower dose of growth hormone is safer. However, if you take lower dose, then it would be a little too difficult to achieve your goal unless your goal is to use ti for anti-aging purposes only. Some people even take 8 IU per day to recover from severe injuries or burns.
    And some people even take 10IU for only bodybuilding purposes. Tingling in fingers? No big deal. I am fine with that side effect.
  7. #7 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    And some people even take 10IU for only bodybuilding purposes. Tingling in fingers? No big deal. I am fine with that side effect.
    Yes! Most athletes and other HGH users can tolerate tingling in fingers and palms. It is no big deal as long as we get the result that we want. After all, the side effect does not last that long. Wow! I have never tried 10 IU dose. Though I am a little guilty of using 8 IU for bodybulding purposes though. What's the highest dose of HGH you've tried?
  8. #8 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Tingling fingers does not sound to bad actually, it sounds like fun side effect never experienced it myself thought.
  9. #9 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    I agree with you. I even like to experience side effects. Because then I'm sure that my HGH is real. I am currently on 5iu and I love it. Workouts are great, I feel like a beast. My sleep has also improved. I did experience some tingling in my fingers, and some water retention in first weeks of HGH use, but now it's gone and feel great.
  10. #10 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    I agree with you. I even like to experience side effects. Because then I'm sure that my HGH is real. I am currently on 5iu and I love it. Workouts are great, I feel like a beast. My sleep has also improved. I did experience some tingling in my fingers, and some water retention in first weeks of HGH use, but now it's gone and feel great.
    That's great to hear! That's exactly my point. Side effects do not last long and that is why gh users should not be so worried about this. They can use higher dose if they want to and if they do not like the side effect, they can reduce it for some time (like 2 weeks) before going back to their normal dose. My normal dose is 6 IU a day.
  11. #11 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dseriousone View Post
    That's great to hear! That's exactly my point. Side effects do not last long and that is why gh users should not be so worried about this. They can use higher dose if they want to and if they do not like the side effect, they can reduce it for some time (like 2 weeks) before going back to their normal dose. My normal dose is 6 IU a day.
    How long have you been on HGH? What results you get from 6iu? I'm going to increase my dose soon, that's why I'm asking
  12. #12 7th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post
    How long have you been on HGH? What results you get from 6iu? I'm going to increase my dose soon, that's why I'm asking
    faster fat burning! Getting lean is also a lot easier and toning your body is not that difficult. I usually work long hours in a day. That should give me muscle pain, but the recovery period is amazing. However, I never forget to take a break from working out to give time for my muscles to grow. Right now, my muscles are big enough. I am already on my 13th month of using HGH.
  13. #13 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Some really overdo it to achieve their goal but I think it is really insane to do so. But yeah, how can I blame them when they are willing to sacrifice just to get a great body? It is scary to have the tingling sensation. Even when you break 10IU a day, I think it is still too much.
  14. #14 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Some really overdo it to achieve their goal but I think it is really insane to do so. But yeah, how can I blame them when they are willing to sacrifice just to get a great body? It is scary to have the tingling sensation. Even when you break 10IU a day, I think it is still too much.
    I think I have to agree with you. I am a peptides user and I am not planning to stop anytime soon. However, I always make sure to keep an average dosage. I am quite scared to use high dosage knowing that there could be a side effect in the long run. I have read that it is possible that HGH or PEPS overdose can make your fingers and organs bigger than the usual.
  15. #15 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I have been using hgh for a long time now. My dose keeps on changing from time to time. I started with 4IU, but I increased my dose to 6IU after 6 months. Then, after another 6 months, I increased my dose to 8IU a day. Whenever I feel tingling sensation, I reduce my dose to 5 IU for two consecutive weeks. After that, I go back to my usual 8 IU a day. So far, I don't experience anything wrong with my body aside from the seasonal tingling sensation.
  16. #16 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyr View Post
    I have been using hgh for a long time now. My dose keeps on changing from time to time. I started with 4IU, but I increased my dose to 6IU after 6 months. Then, after another 6 months, I increased my dose to 8IU a day. Whenever I feel tingling sensation, I reduce my dose to 5 IU for two consecutive weeks. After that, I go back to my usual 8 IU a day. So far, I don't experience anything wrong with my body aside from the seasonal tingling sensation.
    Probably, you do not feel anything right now, but sooner or later, you might suffer the consequence of injecting too much hgh on your body. The side effects do not pop out within just a few years of taking hgh. You would experience it in the later part of your life. That is why we have to be very careful when it comes to choosing the dosage we should take.
  17. #17 12th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Among the most common side effects of hgh is the enlargement of breasts. While this might be good for women, this is quite a little unacceptable for men like me. Depression is also felt by those who are using hgh (though they do not really overdosed themselves).

So far, I have heard that it is possible that your organs will grow bigger if you are overdosed with hgh. Some women even reported the enlargement of their clitoris.
  18. #18 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_stevens View Post
    Among the most common side effects of hgh is the enlargement of breasts. While this might be good for women, this is quite a little unacceptable for men like me. Depression is also felt by those who are using hgh (though they do not really overdosed themselves).

So far, I have heard that it is possible that your organs will grow bigger if you are overdosed with hgh. Some women even reported the enlargement of their clitoris.
    Enlargement of certain areas is usually an unwanted side effect, and I'm not sure if there are any ways to counter it. At least with the depression you can try to sort yourself out in some manners.
  19. #19 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Physical side effects are one thing but when it comes to the mental side of things then it does get a little worrying.

Depression can be a nasty disease and I think if a HGH user starts to suffer anything like that, then I'd be tempted to seek help straight away before things get to bad.
  20. #20 14th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think almost every drug out there has possible side effect. However, you can always avoid this danger if you keep an eye on your dose and on your consumption.

For those who are suffering from hgh overdose, the stimulation of cancer cells growth is possible. However, this is very rare. The most common side effect that a user of hgh experiences is none other than the visible water retention.