• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HGH grey hair

1. #1 24th August 2015 
    Thanks

HGH grey hair

I hear some mixed reviews on this. Has anyone noticed any reversal after using HGH?
  2. #2 24th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It's pretty up in the air. I personally feel (through research) that, while HGH certainly has some anti-aging benefits, they are quite a bit overblown. I wouldn't take HGH for the purpose of getting color back in my hair. It's much cheaper and more reliable just to go grab of box of Touch of Gray.
  3. #3 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    With the cost of HGH at the moment, I have to agree there are countless cheaper ways to get them grey hairs out.

Hair dye might not be the most manly product to but, but it's certainly a lot cheaper and your gaurenteed to get the right result.
  4. #4 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Dye your hair instead. It may sound tedious but it is better than nothing. HGH won't help you get back your black hair. The anti-aging stuff it does is more on your skin and body so I suggest you do the old fashion way of coloring your hair. And it is waaaay cheaper than getting more HGH.
  5. #5 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't think it would help you lessen the greys. Yes, it has anti-aging effects but that does not mean that it could make your hair black. That is what I know. And the guys up are right, you can just have it dyed or something, it's much cheaper that way.
  6. #6 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Of course, HGH does not reverse you hair color. Try out hair dye.
  7. #7 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Just dye your hair to whatever color you want. Even though HGH promises anti-aging results, it does not mean that you would have salon gorgeous hair. I think it would affect your skin and your whole body, like stamina and all, but not the hair. And just to share to you: salt and pepper hair is actually an attractive thing.
  8. #8 17th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I think it's too much when we say that hgh can cause your grey hair to return to their original color. Hair dye is a lot cheaper and you can choose from various colors for your hair! Maybe for others, they have noticed that their hair is healthier, but getting rid of grey hair is going overboard.
  9. #9 18th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecardigan View Post
    I think it's too much when we say that hgh can cause your grey hair to return to their original color. Hair dye is a lot cheaper and you can choose from various colors for your hair! Maybe for others, they have noticed that their hair is healthier, but getting rid of grey hair is going overboard.
    I totally agree with you. Plus with hair dyes, the results are instant! Some may not know it, but men dye their hair as much as women do. Anyway, I don't think having grey hair should even be a concern. Take a look at George Clooney. LOL.
  10. #10 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    Of course, HGH does not reverse you hair color. Try out hair dye.
    Exactly. I don't know anything that can reverse the color of your hair. However, I think there are some ways/products for preventing the existence of grey hair. Lol.

Anyway, if you already have grey hair and you want to get rid of it, you can either pluck them or just dye your hair.
  11. #11 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    My parents dye their grey hair. I think they do it every three to six months, depending on how visible the grey part is. It's convenient, safe, and affordable. No need to take any drugs or supplements to reverse it. Besides, we can't stop old age. It will eventually catch up with us.
  12. #12 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    If you want to make your grey hair turn into black again, then the best choice is to use a hair color. That is the only way you can make sure that you will get a black hair again. Anyway, even when HGH won't be able to turn your hair black again, you can still get a lot of benefits from the drug.
  13. #13 24th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The cheapest and also the most effective option will be to use a dye, like everyone as said.

HGH is effective for a lot of things and helps all parts of the body but if you want a miracle cure to get rid of grey hairs I'm not sure that there is one.
  14. #14 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lizknows View Post
    My parents dye their grey hair. I think they do it every three to six months, depending on how visible the grey part is. It's convenient, safe, and affordable. No need to take any drugs or supplements to reverse it. Besides, we can't stop old age. It will eventually catch up with us.
    I love how you pointed out that we can never avoid old age. Everyone will come to that point. And I also agree that dying your hair is a safe method to get rid of your white/grey hair. Taking HGH doesn't even guarantee that it will be very effective in getting rid of the grey hair.
  15. #15 25th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree with the comments on this thread. I mean, what is the sense of waiting for your gray hair to turn white with the use of HGH when you can easily just color it black. With the use of hair dye, you can get the result as soon as possible.
  16. #16 26th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    Just dye your hair to whatever color you want. Even though HGH promises anti-aging results, it does not mean that you would have salon gorgeous hair. I think it would affect your skin and your whole body, like stamina and all, but not the hair. And just to share to you: salt and pepper hair is actually an attractive thing.
    Definitely! And I think dying your hair is so much better since it will be cheaper. Also, the result is instant and you can choose from a lot of color available.
  17. #17 27th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, a lot of users here have already stated my supposed-to-be-advice. Lol. Just get your hair dyed and you'll surely love the perfect result. The best thing is that you can experiment when it comes to your hair color. You can rock blonde, red or even pink and other colors if you want to.
  18. #18 1st November 2015 
    Thanks
    Use aloe vera, too. I've read somewhere here it helps improve your hair's condition. Dyeing your hair can make it dry, so applying aloe vera might help the dryness naturally.
  19. #19 8th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Use conditioner to make the hair soft again after dyeing.
  20. #20 10th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    Use aloe vera, too. I've read somewhere here it helps improve your hair's condition. Dyeing your hair can make it dry, so applying aloe vera might help the dryness naturally.
    I've tried and well, I think my hair is smoother and they look more alive. Some people didn't notice any changes, but some did. Those people who I live with said my hair is actually thicker, but maybe they're just saying that so I won't feel bad. Lol.