• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th May 2013 
    Thanks

Hair Changing Colors

I've been using MT2 for about 2 months now. I am very fair skinned with red hair. Since I've been taking MT2 my skin is actually able to tan for the first time EVER! Unlike most of the ginger population my hair is VERY PRETTY! I get compliments on it all the time and I've notices my roots and new growth are brown* Is this because I took too much or does this happen frequently? Most importantly will it go back once I lower my dosage? Do I need to choose between my hair and my tan? Thank you
  2. #2 15th May 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Red Hair Changing Colors

Great topic CHughes49, I believe the red-brown hair color change is user dependent (don't believe it's the normal or expected necessarily...however a legitimate possibility) - hopefully others effected by hair color change can comment, mine has been unaffected* :-\
  3. #3 19th September 2013 
    Thanks

Re: Hair Changing Colors

Hi,
    I dont have red hair but I do get ginger facial hair. Yes its turns black after using Melanotan. I quite like this side effect. I have used Melanotan for some time and always does correctly.

Thanks
    Craig
  4. #4 22nd September 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan Hair Color

Certainly a favorite benefit from even extreme peptide low melanotan 2 dosage...2-3 weeks later a 5 o'clock shadow can truly transform (auburn => black/dark brown...)* 8)
  5. #5 22nd January 2014 
    Thanks

Same for me ... facial hair definitely becomes darker. I like it though.
  6. #6 22nd January 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I've been using MT2 for about 2 months now. I am very fair skinned with red hair. Since I've been taking MT2 my skin is actually able to tan for the first time EVER! Unlike most of the ginger population my hair is VERY PRETTY! I get compliments on it all the time and I've notices my roots and new growth are brown* ]"

Hey

I have a solution for you. I found with MT2 my ginger facial hair went dark which I like all the others that have experienced it loved! However I did a course of MT1 and noticed that my facial hair did not change color at all and I still got a great tan however I did need more MT1 to get a tan. So you could switch to MT1 which in my experience did not effect hair color but still provided a tan. Hope this helps

* BoB
  7. #7 11th April 2014 
    Thanks

As a total redhead having experienced with different dosages in the past, I can give tell you what I've experienced:

On 1-2 mg/ a week]
    On 3-4 mg/ a week]
    On 6-7 mg/ a week]
    Never experimented with a slight higher dosage which would probably enhance the effects.

I must say as a true redhead, people constantly say]

For hair darkening, I will experiment with stuff like melitane in the future, there have been some succesful tests with topicals recently.

Just google: maidenhair* and melitane* and you get to see the test results.
  8. #8 13th April 2014 
    Thanks

I'm glad that someone revived this topic.* I was actually wondering about the hair color change thing myself.* A few days ago, I was shaving with my electric razor and i kept seeing a little stubble on my face and I cleaned out the razor and checked to see if it was broken.* Turns out, my hair was just getting darker and apparently my facial hair roots just blended in with my skin more before taking mt2.* I've always had dirty blonde/reddish hair but I think I'm liking this darker look actually.
  9. #9 13th April 2014 
    Thanks

For many of us a change in hair color is wanted as much as skin darkening. I've experienced that certain dosages darken certain parts of your body, but you need higher doses and maintenance to have it all over.
    Probably the combo with melitane ( check other topic) could help getting an even increased darkening. So far melitane only published a scientific paper having tested it on men with original dark hair going grey, but as it is a MSH-agonist, it sounds logical that it would also darken light or ginger hair.
  10. #10 13th April 2014 
    Thanks

I tan really well on MT2 but it has little effect on this grey(ing) hair.
  11. #11 15th April 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I tan really well on MT2 but it has little effect on this grey(ing) hair.
    "

I guess a combo of melanotan and melitane might have a deeper darkening. It's really about time we elaborate on these effects.