• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: MT-1 questions

1. #1 11th August 2015 
    Thanks

MT-1 questions

I've decided to try MT-1 via nasal spray. I ordered 20mg of MT-1 and some sodium chloride. I'm skin type 1, so I basically never tan unless I get severely burned. I went with the nasal spray as it seems easier than needles, but if it turns out to be too weak, I'll use injections instead. I have lots of questions,

• How long should I dose with the nasal spray before going into the sun?

• How much should I be dosing? Should it be similar to if I were injecting, or should I use more as the nasal spray is less effective?

• Can I use sunscreen and still activate MT-1? I've read some studies online that mention using sunscreen.

• Once I get a tan, is using MT-1 enough to keep it, or do I still need sun?

Thanks!
  2. #2 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Ideally, you'll need to work out how many mcg you get per spray, then we can help more.

You should spray about 5 minutes before you go in the sun, then spray every 45-60 minutes you're in the sun - this way you get a low consistent dose - like SCENESSE's implant.

You should be dosing about 1.5-2x as much, as you're benefiting from a consistent level rather than a spike.

Sunscreen is recommended, especially if you're outside for a while - just remember it doesn't stop you burning, it helps you tan. If you burn you're just damaging you skin and wasting your money.

You will be able to maintain it somewhat with MT1 alone, but you may want to get a little bit of UV exposure every once in a while.
  3. #3 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for your response! I'm not sure how to calculate the dosage, I'm guessing it would be something like 10mg of MT-1 and ~4ml of sodium chloride? I'm not sure how much liquid per spray comes out of the bottle (it's the 5ml bottle from where you work). I guess 10mg should last about a couple weeks?

How many days/weeks should I load MT-1 before trying to tan?
    And lastly, do I need to refrigerate the nasal spray?
    Last edited by poiuytr; 13th August 2015 at 02:57 AM.
  4. #4 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'll test one of the bottles to see how much it sprays and get back to you.

You can start getting UV from day 1, just make sure it's slow (a few minutes at a time) - 'loading' is a myth in the sense of how many people explain it. You don't build up more and more melanotan in your body because it's being broken down - you're just wasting peptide and time. It also doesn't help stop you burning if you load up weeks in advance because that's not how it works.

And it's not necessary to keep it chilled but you can do if you wish.
    Last edited by peptideguru; 13th August 2015 at 10:53 AM.
  5. #5 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Okay, each spray from our bottles is 0.25ml, so if you mix 10mg of Melanotan with 5ml of water, you'll get 20 sprays, each 0.5mg (500mcg) each.
  6. #6 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi folks , my first time posting....so
    many questions , Im probably in the wrong thread but how do you think Melitane would compare against MT1 ? had terrible sides on MT2 even on micro doses , but tolerate MT1 ok .
    Just thinking of moving to Australia where I dont think it would be possible to obtain MT1

Also wonder is Melitane legal so I could order it and get through customd in Oz

Thanks a million guys , any help appreciated
  7. #7 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    @peptideguru thanks for all your help! I'll document my progress once it arrives.
  8. #8 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poiuytr View Post
    @peptideguru thanks for all your help! I'll document my progress once it arrives.
    My pleasure!

Any more help just let me know.
  9. #9 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Hey Peptideguru

Thanks very much for your reply , I really appreciate ! Put my mind at ease alot , no fun being pale on the beach !
    The Oz thing mightnt happen but nice to know there's an option if it dose , thanks again !
  10. #10 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I have another question. I found this presentation, http://clinuvel.com/resources/pdf/asx_announcements/2009/20090518CorpPres.pdf

It looks likes the graph on page 8 (Drug level and melanin density) shows that their implant releases MT-1 over 7-10 days; does that mean for the first 7-10 days I should be using a large amount of MT-1, and dosing very often?
  11. #11 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poiuytr View Post
    Hi,
    I have another question. I found this presentation, http://clinuvel.com/resources/pdf/asx_announcements/2009/20090518CorpPres.pdf

It looks likes the graph on page 8 (Drug level and melanin density) shows that their implant releases MT-1 over 7-10 days; does that mean for the first 7-10 days I should be using a large amount of MT-1, and dosing very often?
    I'm not entirely sure what the graph is showing.
    It appears to be
    Day 0 - 0ng/ml
    Day 1 - 2.5ng/ml
    Day 2 - 2ng/ml
    Day 3 - 2.75ng/ml
    Day 4 - 8ng/ml
    Day 5 - 1.9ng/ml
    Day 6 - 0.1ng/ml
    Day 7 - 0ng/ml
    However, the scale isn't stated, could be arbitrary, could be small or could be large. The melanin levels seem to increase until day ~15 (7-8 days after dosing) then steadily decline, which isn't what we normally expect from MT1.

I'm not sure if this is data from people suffering with EPP, which could cause slightly different results which I'd imagine would be similar to this chart.
  12. #12 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi Peptideguru

Sorry to bother you again , but just to clarify , do you feel that maybe with a slightly longer time period , that Melitane + some sun would give results comparable to MT 1 ( fairly obviously not MT 2 )

Anyway thanks very very much for
    your reply

Take care
  13. #13 15th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeso View Post
    Hi Peptideguru

Sorry to bother you again , but just to clarify , do you feel that maybe with a slightly longer time period , that Melitane + some sun would give results comparable to MT 1 ( fairly obviously not MT 2 )

Anyway thanks very very much for
    your reply

Take care
    I've never used nor looked into Melitane personally. I used to talk to Djen a lot though, and he did.

He got minor results after about 3 months, however I don't think they were very good at all.
    I don't think Melitane is comparable to MT1 or 2, but that's based off very little information.