• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Pcos

1. #1 10th August 2015 
    Thanks

Pcos

Is it true that HCG could help in female fertility? I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries syndrome (PCOS). I exercise regularly and eat healthy. My husband and I still can't get to the target. I am getting frustrated about it and I know my husband feels the same way. Can you please recommend one for me if you have already experienced the same thing? Appreciate it.
  2. #2 10th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I was diagnosed with PCOS some time in 2013 and my OB has recommended me to lose weight as it is one of the reasons my eggs do not mature. I am due to deliver my first baby in October. Make sure though that you continue exercising while getting HCG shots as the weight would just go back.
  3. #3 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It is good to know that there is a cure for PCOS. And other than that, you will actually benefit a lot from HCG. After having a baby, it would be easier for you to go back to your regular workout habit. I will keep this advice in mind, too, when I am ready to be a mom. Good luck to you, mystified_gem!
  4. #4 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well, yeah, other than weight loss, it sure help in female fertility. If it still doesn't work, I guess you have to have your husband checked, too. You can also continue hcg shots even after your pcos got cured to maintain your body weight, but I think you have to try and check out the shots you want to combine with it for better results. Good luck!
  5. #5 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I am very much interested with the question and the responses. You girls are very lucky that there is a cure for pcos that can also help you maintain a good figure.

Check this link out: http://www.advancedfertility.com/injectables-pcos-fertility-treatment.htm

I hope this helps you in your endeavor. Good luck to you and your husband!
  6. #6 12th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thank you for your help, guys! I really wish we could get it.

By the way, is it safe for me to get shots of HCG and MT2 at the same time? I am thinking that since I am already on it, why not make a combo, right? Would there be any side effects that would lead to not reproducing at all?
  7. #7 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, there are good combinations you can get aside from taking HCG. As long as you know how much you need to take, you do not need to worry. But I suggest that once you get pregnant, just take the medicine your OB would prescribe you and stop the HCG. You would produce a lot anyways.
  8. #8 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    From what I know, what increases is the estrogen during pregnancy. Nope, I haven't experienced it and will never. LOL! But seriously, the estrogen increase is needed for the baby's development. Now, why am I saying this? In case you get pregnant, you better stop taking HGH as it may affect your estrogen level. As for PCOS, some people agree that a little "tweaking" in the hormones would help for you to reproduce. Both you and your partner should undergo tests in your hormones before considering HGH.
  9. #9 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I had a cousin who had a PCOS and until now of many years of being married they have no child even one. They are already frustrated and I always feel sorry for them. I will try to check the link being mentioned above and I will also try to share it to them. Thanks for sharing!
  10. #10 10th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, HCG can be used to treat infertility. It supports the development the development of the egg in the ovary and also supports the release of the egg. But it can also increase your chances of a multiple pregnancy which is high risk. So you may have a twin, triplet or quadruplet with HCG. As with your question, yes I think MT2 and HCG can be used simultaneously. I know of few people who uses this combination.
  11. #11 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are already over 30, it's already very unlikely that you will get pregnant. However, if you're still younger, taking medications can help.
  12. #12 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    With PCOS, I think you should consult your OB or doctor first. HCG is used to cause ovulation and not treat the cysts in the ovaries. I'm not really knowledgeable about this as I'm not in the medical field, but I think using HCG still can't treat your infertility as it will not directly target the cysts.
  13. #13 8th December 2015 
    Thanks
    I took the time to do some reading regarding PCOS. A close friend of mine just found out she has this condition. At first, she thought she was pregnant because she no longer gets her monthly period but then, it came out negative so she visited an ob gyne. Turns out she has PCOS. It's really sad. She's been prescribed with some medication and needs to lose weight. She'll see her ob again in six months to see for any progress or improvements. Since she's asked to lose weight, will it be beneficial to use some hcg?