• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 20th August 2015 
    Thanks

I want to be a father again

I am in my early 50s and I have a girlfriend that is 15 years younger than I am. I am not sure but I feel like I am not producing much needed cells to reproduce. My doctor told me that both me and my girlfriend are okay. I just find it difficult sometimes to release. It may take me a while. Sometimes, I just stop because I can see my girlfriend is kinda bored. What combination would you best recommend to me? I still work out and take peptides.
  2. #2 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If DOC says you are ok, then it's most likely that sperm count is quite low, but this is normal for your age, proviron is known to significantly increase sperm count, but you need to be careful, if taken too much for too long will suppress your natural testosterone production, which is also very low at your age and then your chances for a baby is next to zero.
  3. #3 20th August 2015 
    Thanks
    HMG will also drastically increase your sperm count. It's quite expensive but really effective, make sure to check it out
  4. #4 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I recommend you use HCG and HMG. HMG is really expensive, Jass is right, but it has proven to do what it is supposed to do. My friend waited for almost 7 years before he gave up and asked for any hormone medication he could get. Of course, you really have to be ready with the financial drawback but it is all worth it.
  5. #5 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    As others have said, it is expensive and its up to you if you want to take that risk aswell or not, because there's no guarantee that it will work.

It might very well increase sperm count, but that might not be the issue as to what's stopping you from having kids, so I'd be wary of getting my hopes up.
  6. #6 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    If you are willing to spend much, then you can try hcg and hmg but there is no guarantee. It would still depend on your luck if you can still have a child at your advancing age. But if your doctor told you that you are okay, then there should be no problem. All you gotta do is just keep on trying.
  7. #7 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Have your girlfriend thoroughly checked if you do not have issues. It is normal that you may have problem with sperm count but you can boost that with the help of HMG and HCG. It is pretty expensive as the rest said but it is worth the try. If your desire to be a father again is too much, then you will do whatever it takes, right?
  8. #8 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    HCG and HMG can help you out but is not a guarantee. If the doctor told you are okay then you should just try harder and you may never know, it just might work out.
  9. #9 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    A second opinion is also a good option. It is possible that the first doctor was unable to detect something to both you and your partner but the second one may see something. They won't be biased with your first one because sometimes, you really need to get the opinion of someone who does not know your medical history.
  10. #10 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Try and try until you succeed! Some people take a while to conceive. Just make sure that you follow a healthy regimen daily. Proviron is an option but you really have to be careful when you use it, because it is kinda like a make or break thing. Good luck to you, mate!
  11. #11 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Peps can indeed help you but they are not a guarantee. You also have to keep in mind that HMG is expensive and you may get frustrated if you spend a lot of money ad get poor results.
  12. #12 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't want to discourage you, but your girlfriend is already 35 years old. From this age on, the risk of giving birth to a child that has an extra chromosome (Down syndrome) is higher and I really doubt you would want to risk that. I'm not saying it would be 100 sure, but it could definitely happen. It's been proven many times already.

It's not physiologically impossible to conceive at this age, but just you know, there are risks. What about adoption?
  13. #13 3rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Since your doctor said that you are both normal, then you can definitely produce another offspring! However, if you think that it's taking too much time to get your girl pregnant and you think that you are the one responsible for this concern, then probably, you have low sperm count. Don't worry! This does not mean you can't be a father again. Just do some effective methods to make it higher. Taking HGH is known to help in increasing a man's sperm count, but the best method is to really consult your doctor. A doctor knows better than us. Good luck!
  14. #14 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post
    I don't want to discourage you, but your girlfriend is already 35 years old. From this age on, the risk of giving birth to a child that has an extra chromosome (Down syndrome) is higher and I really doubt you would want to risk that. I'm not saying it would be 100 sure, but it could definitely happen. It's been proven many times already.

It's not physiologically impossible to conceive at this age, but just you know, there are risks. What about adoption?
    35 years old is still okay in conceiving. I think it is at around 38 and above that is risky, most especially when it is your first baby. My sister got pregnant at 35 and the baby was delivered normal and had no anomalies.

OP, you can also choose to get a second opinion as earlier suggested. Peptide is okay but is not a guarantee for fertility. Good luck!
  15. #15 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    If both of you have no issues in the body, then you just have to always give it a go. It may take you a while but I suggest you let your girlfriend be tested for PCOS as it may not be detected right away as a cause, unless she has irregular menstruation. Yup, I am a guy and I read a lot. Hahaha!
  16. #16 4th September 2015 
    Thanks
    We have talked about adoption and it seems to be appealing but I really want to have my own child.

As for the age, her OB told us that she is still okay to conceive but our clock is ticking.

We are scheduled for an appointment with another doctor to see if there really is something wrong.

Thank you for your responses. We appreciate it very much!
  17. #17 8th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I think a 35-year-old woman is still capable of bearing your first born with her. Some say it could have been easier if it is her second time but if it is her first, it would be riskier when she ages 38 and above. I have a friend who actually went extremes and visit churches just to have a baby. I am not sure that it is effective but it may help you, too, if you would like to consider it.
  18. #18 7th October 2015 
    Thanks
    My husband also is in his 50's but he likes also to have one more child. Although both of us are still okay and can still have one more child I said if it is in God's will it will come. I think there is nothing wrong about this thing because if God will really give you another child then it is probably a great blessing. Try to eat healthy and stay active and let your personal doctor check and monitor you and your girlfriend's health. And lastly avoid stress and just wait if God will give you this blessing. Good luck!
  19. #19 12th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 111kg View Post

That's true. If the girl is almost in her 40s and near menopause, it's very likely that the baby will born with a mental condition.
  20. #20 29th November 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wackyterry View Post
    That's true. If the girl is almost in her 40s and near menopause, it's very likely that the baby will born with a mental condition.
    I agree with you, but there are still others who give birth to normal children even when they're already 35 or 36. Some will even give birth to geniuses.