• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 29th July 2015 
    Thanks

Best Peptides to heal Injuries

I hear that GH is the best way to repair damaged muscle tissue. Can anyone elaborate on this? What would be some of the better peptides to take for muscle regrowth?
  2. #2 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    I had success with HGH... Few years ago I was lifting and injured my shoulder. I was suffering from pain till I started 3iu HGH daily. After 4 months I was healed and have not had any issue since.
    Last edited by Steven; 1st August 2015 at 07:18 AM.
  3. #3 30th July 2015 
    Thanks
    And you should definately look at tb-500 as well. I haven't had experience with it but I've read it's one of the best peptides for healing injuries.
  4. #4 31st July 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I had success with HGH... Few years ago I was lifting and injured my shoulder. I was suffering from pain till I started 3iu HGH daily. After 4 months I was healed and have not had any issue since.
    When you injured your shoulder, how did you administer? At the point of the injury? Or does it even matter?
  5. #5 1st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, I was injecting directly in shoulder IM
  6. #6 2nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have a sister that works for a nursing home and has injured her shoulder, would you recommend this for her?
  7. #7 2nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    This may not work for acute injuries, but for generally quicker healing times, I recommend low dose HGH. I know everyone says that, but it's true.
  8. #8 3rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akurtz View Post
    I have a sister that works for a nursing home and has injured her shoulder, would you recommend this for her?
    I had tendon injury and had great success with it.
    But yeah as benster stated before it will really speed up healing and recovery times
  9. #9 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks Steven and Benster! The faster healing and recovery times would be great, she is currently out of work due to this injury. I will let her know and tell her to keep the dose low.
  10. #10 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I find surprising that peptides can help this way and at the same time why aren't they being used mainstream and people simply go on and on with treatments that last forever?
  11. #11 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    I find surprising that peptides can help this way and at the same time why aren't they being used mainstream and people simply go on and on with treatments that last forever?
    I think that's because it's only allowed to sell them for research. And most people are afraid to inject something in their body.
  12. #12 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, a lot of insecurity and unawareness blocks people from using peptides. They are unaware of any side affects, or possible body reactions, which make them aquiescence to using normal treatments.
  13. #13 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not use any of these peptides at all, but I was wondering does it really helps with your injuries that you have received.
  14. #14 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Whats going on? I am on this forum to find out what peptides are best suitable for certain injuries or can all sports injuries can be heal with these peptides.
  15. #15 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSnoop View Post
    Whats going on? I am on this forum to find out what peptides are best suitable for certain injuries or can all sports injuries can be heal with these peptides.
    Hello and welcome. Peptides can aid you to heal ligaments, joints, tendons etc. Think I have heard they can heal nerve damage as well.
  16. #16 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Peptides can only be sold to research? So how can people get them? As far as people being afraid to inject stuff into the body that is true, we associate that with something unhealthy.
  17. #17 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Peptides can only be sold to research? So how can people get them? As far as people being afraid to inject stuff into the body that is true, we associate that with something unhealthy.
    Certain companies are willing to bend some rules. Or you can buy them from China/ dodgy resellers - but you're putting yourself at risk.
    I'll copy a section that I wrote from our guide:

"Melanotan, and most peptides in general are legal to import, export, own and to use.
    However, the domestic sales of most peptides are restricted to universities and government approved clinical trials.
    This is true for Europe, USA and Australia - other regions may vary."
  18. #18 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Well in sites where you can buy them, everywhere is stated that they are not for human use. So we buy them for our little home experiment on our rabbit, rat or gorilla
    Last edited by David; 5th August 2015 at 04:59 PM.
  19. #19 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks again for the information peptide and Lawrence. No way I'd want to buy peptides from China and inject them in my, that certainly seems like a big risk. So basically we need to be well connected to access them, or try them in our rabbit.
  20. #20 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Well in sites where you can buy them, everywhere is stated that they are not for human use. So we buy them for our little home experiment on our rabbit, rat or gorilla
    I hope you have some licencing and certification showing you're a laboratory running government approved animal based studies if you ever try to use that defense!
    Seriously though, the 'research only' defense is actually a load of rubbish and will actually get companies in more issues than not having the disclaimer due to the fact they need to, by law, confirm the products are being shipped to approved laboratories.

If you ever get caught with them in your home and it raises issue, you're better off saying it's an unlicensed and uncontrolled medicine thus legal for you to own and use personally. As long as they can't get you with intent to supply (usually 3mo+ supply) you're fine.