• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #21 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflogun View Post
    No way I'd want to buy peptides from China and inject them in my, that certainly seems like a big risk.
    Also be aware many of the "Made/Maufactured in/Product of the [INSERT COUNTRY]" claims are also false. Email some of the companies, ask them in depth questions about the products they sell. Chances are most of them;
    will know next to nothing (resellers of Chinese peptides trying to make some quick money at the expense of people and know nothing of what they're selling)
    will know a bit but speak in broken/incorrect English (Chinese resellers with an English front OR just somebody will little/no education - not someone you want to buy peptides off)
    will not reply to your emails in a reasonable time frame (either of the above or don't care about customer service - also not someone you want to give your money in case there's an issue with the order)
  2. #22 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yeah I agree most peptide sites sell products from China because they are cheap.
  3. #23 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the indications. I think we are all aware of what's happening in China, some companies might be serious, others don't, but as we are so far away we can never know for sure as there is no control of quality.
  4. #24 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Be careful about what kind of peptides you buy. Some of them may be of low quality (e.g. China) and not actually help you recover from your injuries as fast. It is definitely recommended to study up on your sellers and see which has the most effective peptides for you. That being said, HGH has worked wonders for me. I believe that it is a very effective peptide in recovering from injuries as it helped me to heal from a sore knee in about a week.
  5. #25 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    The ideal would be to be accepting them as trials for our company like guru does, but most of us don't are that fortunate so we need to be looking for them in somewhat informal ways.
  6. #26 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The ideal would be to be accepting them as trials for our company like guru does, but most of us don't are that fortunate so we need to be looking for them in somewhat informal ways.
    The only issue is getting accepted for a trial, and depending on what you mean by it.
    Getting them all free wouldn't really work, as they're expensive to make and if you do it for some, everyone will want them free - not a good business model.
    There could be an option of getting a contract of payment after a cycle, but that means involving credit referencing, lawyers and contracts - there's also no way it would hold up in court as we're selling unlicenced medicines, so we'd never be able to enforce the payment of the order.
    The only way I got it was because I work for, and am in a high position in peptide synthesis lab.
  7. #27 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, I was thinking in a fantasy world. Of course you got some for free because you are working in the area. Also, those trials will lead to the full legalization of peptides for general consumption right?
  8. #28 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Definitely HGH is effective through injection, although you will have to increase the dosage since it is an injury. You can start with 6 IU daily but after you have recovered, you can slowly lower the dosage to 3 UI or 2 UI per day.
  9. #29 7th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yes, I was thinking in a fantasy world. Of course you got some for free because you are working in the area. Also, those trials will lead to the full legalization of peptides for general consumption right?
    Unfortunately not, as we're not running approved testing we can't log studies and publish them. It was more of a personal thing the same as we also use the MT1/2, PT141 and certain other peptides we make, the more we know the better a service we can offer.
  10. #30 14th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Maybe the health industry prefers the long drawn out recovery process? More lucrative. I've noticed many doctors don't delve into even basic alternative health principles, beyond taking the cheap and ineffective $7 drugstore multi vitamin. Anything not coming from specific areas of pharma is probably going to be kept at arm's length.
    Last edited by michaelrydell; 14th August 2015 at 05:14 PM.
  11. #31 22nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Hi all, just read through this post. I've had a shoulder issue and would you suggest one injection per day? I've been out of the country and got a prescription for another injury and didn't end up using it for that. I know for other purposes you can split the dosage for 2IU in the morning and 2IU later in the day. Would this method still be healing? Or should I just do the full dosage (4IU) once a day?
  12. #32 22nd August 2015 
    Thanks
    I think that many people need to look at repairing damage that has been done as a result of accident or injury. These are the types of things that you are looking forward to. It is one of the things that I think people use human growth hormone for. It may be the option you can use when looking to heal from accident or injury. It is a quality hormone or peptide to you can use to repair your body according to experts.
  13. #33 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    HGH with TB500 actually helped me with my workout-related injuries. But of course, a medical advice is still better than the rest of the options. But I am telling you, the injuries really heal fast! And it is amazing! I am not going to sell anything, I promise. It is just amazing that it really helps me get and feel better quickly.
  14. #34 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    @akurtz. This peptide will work miracles on any damaged part of the body containing muscles. Advice your sister to get this peptide and try it out.
  15. #35 28th August 2015 
    Thanks
    That is very correct. HGH does help to repair damaged muscle tissue. However, there is a myth that is going around that it can cause cancer. I totally have nothing to say about it but would rather advice you to visit a doctor to elaborate more on this.Good luck.
  16. #36 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrydell View Post
    Maybe the health industry prefers the long drawn out recovery process? More lucrative. I've noticed many doctors don't delve into even basic alternative health principles, beyond taking the cheap and ineffective $7 drugstore multi vitamin. Anything not coming from specific areas of pharma is probably going to be kept at arm's length.
    Yes, I am afraid that this is most likely the case. If there is a big profit with the current medicines why fund and approve new ones? For me it's obvious that our health best interest doesn't come first.
  17. #37 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Try TB-500 as it is good for injuries. A friend of mine had luck with it after suffering so much pain from a knee injury. It seems to work well with most injuries.
  18. #38 1st September 2015 
    Thanks
    Definitely HGH through injection. To speed up the recovery process, you should increase the dosage than normal for only a few days.
  19. #39 2nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Injecting is for sure the best way, but the peptide in itself might depend on the sort of injury. Both HGH and TB-500 can be effective depending on the situation.
  20. #40 15th September 2015 
    Thanks
    TB-500 is the best there is for healing injuries. I hurt my shoulder playing football and after using Tb-500 my range of motion improved drastically and very quickly. The Pain and inflammation were also gone. Some people are kind of scared of this peptide and it even has the reputation of been a veterinary products because they use it with race horses, but it really works and it’s totally safe.