• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 28th July 2015 
    Thanks

When I will start to feel something?

Hello

I'm using 4iu ED of HGH. So far it has been 5 days and I don't feel anything, not even a unwanted side effects.

When will I feel some thing? Even if it is a unwanted effect?
  2. #2 28th July 2015 
    Thanks
    It has been a long time since I started using HGH daily but I remember that at about week 7 I got that "Dude, I feel much better" feeling. When you shoot human growth hormone it works instantly in your body. But the benefits are quite small. It takes a bit of time for those benefits to build up in your system. Give it a couple weeks. And I did not get carpal tunnel syndrome till I was taking 10iu everyday for a while.
  3. #3 4th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, increase your iu, it helps speed up the distinguishable differentiation from when you first started using HGH, although at a slow rate. Give it some time and you will see the effects(approximately a few weeks to two months). You will feel more energized in a sense, and less physically submissive.
  4. #4 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    when using these performance drugs when will you really notice a complete in your body, and also will you have a different eating habit as well.
  5. #5 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSnoop View Post
    when using these performance drugs when will you really notice a complete in your body, and also will you have a different eating habit as well.
    It can take months to see any real difference from using hgh. But you should feel things like deeper sleep pretty soon.
  6. #6 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    It depends with your body. However, waiting to feel the effects of HGH after 5 days is unrealistic since it can take at least 2 months to be felt.
  7. #7 16th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd have to agree mostly with what David is saying - I got that better overall feeling nearly two months after I started using HGH daily. It takes time for it to build up in your system.
  8. #8 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    You have to wait for a few months for it to kick in. I waited for almost a year. But yeah, the first thing that happened to me was that I slept well unlike before. I used to be an insomniac. Now, it is easier for me to get 6-8 hours of sleep. My girlfriend also told me that I do not snore much now. I sleep in peace.
  9. #9 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Some try it for weeks and see the results right away, but most would take more than that. Even months. Just continue the doses you are getting now and continue the work out and healthy eating so that you can see results in a few. Just be patient. 5 days is way too early for you to feel anything.
  10. #10 27th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have seen most people develop side effects after using HGH for a long time. They develop speedy eating habits and most of them are moody. I cannot say more about this because i have not witnessed it myself. Just give it time before you start feeling something.
  11. #11 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    5 days is too early for you to notice a thing. While hgh is faster than peptides in giving result, it still needs some time to successfully make a change in your body. Wait until 4 weeks and you will notice something. On the other hand, in 8 weeks, the result will be much more noticeable.
  12. #12 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    That is fine. You shouldn't be expecting anything when you are just using it for 5 days. Hgh doesn't work as a miracle. It will help you improve your body at a fast rate but not in a magical way. Good luck on your quest to have a better body, dude! You'll surely achieve what you are expecting in time.
  13. #13 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    A lot depends on the individual but in my opinion five days is to early really to expect to feel any difference. Some people can feel the effects after a few weeks, others it might take a couple of months, either way just be patient.

You'll more than likely feel the effects gradually aswell, you won't wake up one morning and all of a sudden feel like superman.
  14. #14 23rd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Wait for a little more time. You won't be feeling or noticing anything within a very short period of time despite the fact that you are using HGH. If you are looking for a dramatic change, then you must wait for at least 4 months for you to notice it. However, within just a month, you will immediately see a little improvement.
  15. #15 24th September 2015 
    Thanks
    For the benefits, you have to wait at least three months for you to notice something. I don't think you'll be able to experience side effects considering how low your dose is. Even people who even run 4 IU a day don't usually get to experience side effects. For sure, you won't also go through it as you are only running 2 IU a day.
  16. #16 25th September 2015 
    Thanks
    How are you doing now? Did you notice even just the slightest improvement in your body? I hope you can share your experience so those who are interested to use the drug and those who are just starting to use it. Thank you!
  17. #17 26th September 2015 
    Thanks
    You'll immediately feel something different after a week. However, if you are waiting to see a drastic change, then you must give it at least six months. Of course, it is possibe that you won't achieve your goal by that time, but at least, you can see a great development.
  18. #18 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Unlike melanotan, wherein you can immediately see the result after being exposed to UV, you have to wait for a few months for you to appreciate the effect of hgh. You won't notice anything during five days of using it. Probably, you'll lose a few pounds, but that won't be noticeable yet.
  19. #19 27th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pampamparampam View Post
    Unlike melanotan, wherein you can immediately see the result after being exposed to UV, you have to wait for a few months for you to appreciate the effect of hgh. You won't notice anything during five days of using it. Probably, you'll lose a few pounds, but that won't be noticeable yet.
    You nailed it! I can't even understand why people are complaining about how ineffective hgh is when they are only using it for a week. Lol. Well, I understand for those who are curious on when they are going to see the result (probably, they are new), but I just can't take those who complain when they didn't even worked out enough and maintained a balance diet. Lol
  20. #20 28th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Lol. You have only been taking it for 5 days and you're only taking 4 IU a day (which is relatively low compared to others' dose). You won't feel anything immediately with that kind of dose. However I must say that you're taking the right dose. Don't increase it just so you can feel something because if you use too much of it (more than what your body is used to), then the only thing you'll be feeling is the side effect (which is we all know, not ideal). Don't worry! You'll soon notice the changes in your body as you continue to use the substance.