• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 9th November 2014 
    Thanks

How do you guys feel about winter?

Since this is the season where you can no longer tan naturally, I would assume that most of you guys and gals feel bad about looking paler. Embrace it? Hate it?
  2. #2 10th November 2014 
    Thanks

Re: How do you guys feel about winter?

hate the winter but due to maintenance mode with MT2 I retain 70 to 80 % of summer tan.
  3. #3 10th November 2014 
    Thanks

I'm seriously considering sun beds since winter in pa is like 8 months of the year lol.
  4. #4 10th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I normally treat the winter as any other time of the year. Here in the UK you can hardly call our two weeks of sun summer. :p

On a serious note it doesn't really bother me, I continue my maintenance dose and visit the sun beds every week/every 2 weeks

Tom
  5. #5 11th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

It is a shame in winter to let the ginger color hair rear its ugly head. Usually the Texas sun allows my hair to appear blond w/ strawberry on the low 3/4 of the year, for that I am thankful! Hopefully a week or so of dosing mt-2 before the new year will have my pigment back to supraphysiologic levels.
  6. #6 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    In northern Minnesota, sometimes we don't see the sun shine (overcast) for a week or two at a time. With steady below zero temperatures for about two months straight, and then snow sometimes going into May, there's about 90 days a year for any sunbathing. Lots of people supplement Vitamin D during these long winters.
    Last edited by michaelrydell; 13th August 2015 at 02:11 AM.
  7. #7 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Personally being a brit I don't want to be tanned in the winter, its a little too obvious you're a sunbed user. Although I will maintain to keep a little colour in my cheeks and also i've gotten used to the black facial hair which i really like now.
    --
    my diary - http://112.196.20.91/showthread.php?3915-Follow-Along-My-MT2-Diary-with-Progress-Pics
  8. #8 13th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I love the winter! If you look tan during the winter, it is a little weird and obvious that you have been tanning by using artificial means. I do sometimes tan a little bit, but just enough to where it looks natural.
  9. #9 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Whenever it is winter, I always have the strong urge to travel to tropical countries. This is the reason why I really want to live in Indonesia, Thailand or Philippines. It will be a lot easier for me to get the nicest tan ever! How I wish I can live in any of those countries in the future. I should start saving right now for my future migration to a tropical country.
  10. #10 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_White View Post
    It is a shame in winter to let the ginger color hair rear its ugly head. Usually the Texas sun allows my hair to appear blond w/ strawberry on the low 3/4 of the year, for that I am thankful! Hopefully a week or so of dosing mt-2 before the new year will have my pigment back to supraphysiologic levels.
    i'm sorry to be so blunt but just because are insecure about having ginger hair doesnt mean you get to go around calling it ugly. there is nothing wrong with having ginger hair, and any ugliness you feel about it is subjective to you.
    on the subject, being from the uk i do not take Mt 2 in the winter as it seems too obvious that i use sunbeds or tan artificially otherwise, which isn't what im going for
    I also think it is important to have some down time from taking this peptide as we still dont completely know how it effects the body.
    Last edited by fabric; 17th September 2015 at 05:52 PM.
  11. #11 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabric View Post
    i'm sorry to be so blunt but just because are insecure about having ginger hair doesnt mean you get to go around calling it ugly. there is nothing wrong with having ginger hair, and any ugliness you feel about it is subjective to you.
    on the subject, being from the uk i do not take Mt 2 in the winter as it seems too obvious that i use sunbeds or tan artificially otherwise, which isn't what im going for
    I also think it is important to have some down time from taking this peptide as we still dont completely know how it effects the body.
    Just like you, I prefer not to keep my tan during winter. I do not want to be so obvious. Lol. I am actually going for a natural tan look and having a tan in winter is definitely a little too inappropriate in my eyes. Anyway, many people know I am a sunbed user, but I still do not want to use sunbed or MT-2 during winter.
  12. #12 20th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not have any problem with winter. In fact, I first tried melanotan during the winter season. I know, I am weird. You don't have to point that out. Anyway, since I do not rely on sunbathing for tanning, winter does not really have an effect on me. I do not keep it as a secret that I use tanning bed as well. If I get tan during winter, my family and friends already know the reason how I get it. As for the other people, well, I let them think what they want to think.
  13. #13 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    We don't have to worry about winter. If we guys want to be tan during winter, we can use the tanning bed so well. Also, melanaton does not become ineffective just because it is winter, okay? Well, other might be worried because they don't want it to make it so obvious that they are using melanaton and tanning bed. If you want to keep it as secret, then you don't have any choice but to wait until the winter is over. However, I guess it is best for us to be honest. When people know we are using tanning bed (even when we don't say we use melanaton), they no longer wonder if we get tan during winter.
  14. #14 21st September 2015 
    Thanks
    I am not into tanning as of now. That is the reason why I am indifferent when it comes to winter. It is just like any other season. The only difference is the temperature. While I am not into tanning, I am fond of summer as I love hot weather better than cold weather.
  15. #15 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredwho View Post
    I am not into tanning as of now. That is the reason why I am indifferent when it comes to winter. It is just like any other season. The only difference is the temperature. While I am not into tanning, I am fond of summer as I love hot weather better than cold weather.
    i like the build up to summer. where i live it is only about 4 months long. so not taking MT2 in the winter is part of that build up. the i enjoy it all so much more when its time again.
  16. #16 22nd September 2015 
    Thanks
    In my opinion I try my best to just embrace what will happen to my skin. Its not something thats going to kill me. Why try to be someone you are not? Just embrace the fact that you are what you are. if you are really passionate about that tan, then just stay optimistic for the future.
  17. #17 5th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Winter is such a blah season for me. I really hate doing much of anything but curling up under a blanket and reading a book. When the snow starts to fall, so does my motivation. I don't like any sort of cold, and while it's good for my workouts because I can stay cooler, it still really sucks!
  18. #18 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't really mind it, I love winter.
  19. #19 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    The summer season is now over here in our place. The wind is starting to be cold already early in the morning and at night. It only shows that winter is coming soon. Of course during the Winter season the weather is not good. We will not be able to go out of the house and to some places if there are really a lot of snow outside. There are people whose work is not good during this season that is why they have no income. Here in our place it is like that. Our electric and gas bills for sure will be that high because of the heater inside our house and we have just to deal with it.
  20. #20 6th October 2015 
    Thanks
    During the winter I don't change my routine in any way, well, instead of any exercise I normally do outside I'll do in the gym instead but that's about it.

Like the old saying goes, summer bodies are made in the winter.