• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: New to this!

1. #1 28th May 2015 
    Thanks

New to this!

Hi! Don't masses and masses of reading up, dosage calculations etc For ages on melanotan and finally decided to take the plunge! Not going to lie I had a hot flush the first time I did it last night. I think it was probably more so the stigmatism of injecting myself! But anyway just done my second lot and haven't had any side affects at all. Where I've injected there is like a small purple bruise in like a circle around the injection site I was just wondering everyone's opinions on how long it takes to go down? And do I keep injecting in the same spot or move around abit? Don't want to end up with masses of tiny purple bruises though! Any helps appreciated Thankyou!
  2. #2 28th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: New to this!

I got a purple bruise my first time last week also. haven't don't it again yet mainly cause I want to use it before UV outside and it's been cloudy and stormy.

My bruise just faded two days ago. Don't kno why I got a bruise.
  3. #3 28th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: New to this!

bruising at injection site is not uncommon , what happened is you hit a small blood vessel , it will go away. move your injection site around or you could end up with scaring at site making injection painful .I divide lower adm. in to 4 sections and rotate injections clockwise.