• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd May 2015 
    Thanks

How do I know if my M2 is high quality?

So ive been buying from this canadian site, started 2 months ago (yes im in canada).

All the sites I checked have no reviews and Ive tried to check on google for the highest quality product but cant seem to find any reviews.

I remember reading somewhere on these forums that we cant talk about our sources, can anyone confirm?

This is from the site im buying from, does it look good?

MELANOTAN II
    Quantity]Purity: >99% by HPLC
    Appearance]AA Sequence: Ac-Nle-cyclo[Asp-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-NH2
  2. #2 22nd May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: How do I know if my M2 is high quality?

Welcome Hehetymen, unfortunately a Google search will be insufficient to truly know if your MT2 is high quality/purity. Feel free to talk about suppliers outside of this forum please. Although what you copied and pasted looks good, a supplier may legitimately have a >99% purity batch offered once in a blue moon...my guess is that mostly pure peptides are ~98%, give or take some.... Sadly, suppliers must advertise extremely high purity to keep pace. Only way you'll know for sure is after shelling out a $400-$500 for an independent HPLC/MS test.
  3. #3 22nd May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

You'll have to pay for a HPLC/MS test, which can cost hundreds.

You can also ask the company for a test certificate but it could be old or a forgery so the only way to know for sure is to get an independent one done.

Tom
  4. #4 22nd May 2015 
    Thanks

"
    All the sites I checked have no reviews and Ive tried to check on google for the highest quality product but cant seem to find any reviews.
    "

Most websites are being shotdown by the government criminals after one year, so that's why they had to camouflage themselves in a new domain.