• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd May 2015 
    Thanks

Melanotan Newbie

I am a skin type 1 considering starting Melanotan. I plan to start with a low dose and move up gradually in hopes of avoiding as many side effects as possible. Injections are out of the question for me so I’ll have to use a nasal spray instead. I have a few questions prior to starting.

1. I think that I might prefer trying MT-1 first to avoid increased freckling. I’m alright with the additional time and cost, but it is my understanding that MT-1 is only effective via injection. Is that accurate? If so, then I will go the MT-2 route instead.

2. Is weight a factor when figuring out the appropriate dosage? I’m a 100 lb female (not sure if gender matters or not) and I’d hate to end up looking like an Oompa Loompa because I followed the regimen of a larger person.
  2. #2 4th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan Newbie

He snowflake, thank you for the great questions! Unfortunately it is more challenging to measure and attain low dosages, gradually moving up in hopes to mitigate side effects when using nasal spray (as absorption may vary, be sure to listen to your body the best you can). Melanotan 1 usage is out of the question inside a nasal spray as the molecule is too large. Weight and gender is generally a non-factor when it comes to MT2 as most everyone benefits from administering the lowest dosage possible (more is not better). Best of luck!