• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd December 2014 
    Thanks

Global Drug Survey

I've been looking through the questions in the Global Drug Survey http://www.globaldrugsurvey.com/GDS2015/ and see that it covers both Melanotan and Bremelanotide.

Description from the web page

"Global Drug Survey is an independent drug use data-mapping agency, based in London.
    This research has received approval from the South London and Maudsley NHS Trust and Institute of Psychiatry Joint Ethics Committee, London England, and by The Ethics Committee of the Philosophical Faculty of the University of Zurich."
  2. #2 2nd December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Global Drug Survey

Looks interesting. Could provide some good information too!
  3. #3 23rd August 2015 
    Thanks
    Pretty interesting stuff! Thanks for sharing, rh.

I did some researching and found that the same organization also does research for melanocortin.

Check out the website linked for good information, I thoroughly enjoyed it myself.
  4. #4 25th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Just as a follow-up on the thread, where can we find the results on this survey, and as their been another one since the OP? I'vechecked the links and I can't see any update or follow up that's being done or am I being blind?
  5. #5 12th October 2015 
    Thanks
    Such things like this can help in providing information about drugs like Melanotan. This will be useful for us users to find surveys outlining the experiences of other users around the globe. It can be extremely time consuming finding information one by one, and it's nice to see a site or group that has it all. As we all know, researching a product is a must before using it. It is just crucial to be careful these days.
  6. #6 4th December 2015 
    Thanks
    It says the survey is now closed. Well, might as well wait for it to open again.