• Forum Login or
  • Register

Poll: Was this thread helpful?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 9th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Melanotan 1 & 2 Peptide Guide/Walkthrough

. . . . . . . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by peptideguru; 23rd October 2020 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Repairing formatting after domain move
  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peptideguru For This Useful Post:

DeepMan (14th May 2017),Semin (20th August 2015)

3. #2 9th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Melanotan 1 & 2 Peptide Guide/Walkthrough

. . . . . . . . .
    Last edited by peptideguru; 23rd October 2020 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Updating Formatting
  4. The Following User Says Thank You to peptideguru For This Useful Post:

SunnyMcTan (3rd February 2016)

5. #3 9th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan 1 & 2 Peptide Guide/Walkthrough [WIP]

ChangeLog

I'll be listing all changes to the first posts here so that latter posts don't look out of place referencing old/missing content. It also helps keep record of how the guide develops.

[09.11.14] 13:50 - Added dosage and side effect information.
    [11.11.14] 14:25 - Added travelling/legal information.
    [13.11.14] 00:30 - Added UV exposure information.
    [14.11.14] 17:30 - Added skin type 1 information for hair darkening.

[05.08.15] 18:25 - Modified guide to work with new forum formatting. Converted lists into tables to increase readability.
    [01.09.15] 07:15 - Added missing sections broken in changeover.
    Last edited by peptideguru; 1st September 2015 at 06:11 AM.
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to peptideguru For This Useful Post:

SunnyMcTan (3rd February 2016)

7. #4 9th November 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 1 & 2 Peptide Guide/Walkthrough

Thanks, Tom. It's very useful. The bac water really makes a difference, you can go backpacking for three weeks and keep it out of the fridge in another type of bottle. The thing is: a lot of suppliers just add "water for injections" and then you're never sure what exactly you're using.
  8. #5 10th November 2014 
    Thanks

Excellent write up Tom!. Definitely deserves a sticky. As far as improvements it might be worth going further in detail about side effects and perhaps having a paragraph about the infamous moles on the eye issue. Another useful tidbit would be about legal concerns in EU and the USA.
  9. #6 10th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Excellent write up Tom!. Definitely deserves a sticky. As far as improvements it might be worth going further in detail about side effects and perhaps having a paragraph about the infamous moles on the eye issue. Another useful tidbit would be about legal concerns in EU and the USA.
    "

That's great! I'll start writing it up shortly.

[hr]

"
    Thanks, Tom. It's very useful. The bac water really makes a difference, you can go backpacking for three weeks and keep it out of the fridge in another type of bottle. The thing is]"

It's unfortunate that some people are misleading with their products to make them seem more than they're worth. This can lead to even worse issues later down the road it they get poisoned from mislabelled water.

Tom
  10. #7 11th November 2014 
    Thanks

Yes, to be very sure, it's* best to order bac water from a reliable source.

Some info on the legal part would be great like]Of course you need to justify your syringe usage but as I once mentioned before, you can take over the counter injectables with you, over here you can get vitamin B12 over the counter.
  11. #8 11th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Yes, to be very sure, it's* best to order bac water from a reliable source.

Some info on the legal part would be great like]Of course you need to justify your syringe usage but as I once mentioned before, you can take over the counter injectables with you, over here you can get vitamin B12 over the counter.
    "

I'm not entirely sure on the law for customs (does it vary?), but I'd imagine if it's legal to import/export via traditional means it would also be legal to carry through the border/airport.
    The only issue would be carrying bacteriostatic water with you without a prescription, this is illegal. You could just mix the vial before hand though.

Syringes are legal in most countries so shouldn't be an issue. Put them in your checked luggage, not carry on.

I'll add a travel section soon.

Tom
  12. #9 11th November 2014 
    Thanks

That's why I mentioned: mix it before with bac water and store it in another type of bottle ( with bac water there shouldn't be a chance that there is bacteria growth I thought) just to avoid the question: what's the type of water you mixed your melanotan with? Of course you will be fine most of the time but you never know that you can eventually save one or two people from getting in trouble.
  13. #10 11th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    That's why I mentioned]"

I'd probably sterilize the bottle beforehand to be sure though just to be safe.
    I saw before that somebody had bought a vit B12 vial, removed the contents and then moved the MT into the empty B12 vial. That way everything remains sterile and looks like something that's legal in pretty much all places.
  14. #11 11th November 2014 
    Thanks

How do you sterilize a bottle ( of nose spray for instance)
    Over here the B12 I got was sold in breakable glass ampoules and transparent red. Maybe not all B12 liquid is sold that way.
  15. #12 12th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    How do you sterilize a bottle ( of nose spray for instance)
    Over here the B12 I got was sold in breakable glass ampoules and transparent red. Maybe not all B12 liquid is sold that way.
    "

You can buy basic sterilization liquid/tablets (Milton, for example) usually for babies bottles, that will work.

Ah, that could be problematic! I have had b12 in a similar (although bigger, 10ml I believe) multi-use vial. It was also a red colour, as cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin, the most used B12 compounds are red. However, the vials are normally slightly tinted brown due to the compound's sensitivity to light, kind of similar to the image below.

16. #13 13th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I've added a contents list and back to top linking, let me know if you find this useful!

Tom
  17. #14 13th November 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks, Tom. I really appreciate this.
    When travelling, I was thinking]Another question would be: what it it freezes ( the bac water plus melanotan) on the airplane or at your destination, would that be a major issue as you state it's not recommended to put M2 in the freezer with bac water.
  18. #15 13th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thanks, Tom. I really appreciate this.
    When travelling, I was thinking]Another question would be: what it it freezes ( the bac water plus melanotan) on the airplane or at your destination, would that be a major issue as you state it's not recommended to put M2 in the freezer with bac water.
    "

Large aeroplanes are sealed and pressurized, this includes the cargo holds, although they don't get directly heated they should maintain temperatures of ~20C from the cabin heat which is also how you can carry pets.

Unless you're going backpacking in sub zero it shouldn't be too much of an issue.
    But if you are taking it with you a country where it drops below 0C outside then it will be fine until you get to your hotel, if it's still
  19. #16 13th November 2014 
    Thanks

I'm glad to see you added a section about UV exposure. Far too many people believe the simply having MT2 in your body protects you from the sun, while anyone who's done their research knows that it is the darkened skin that protects you.
  20. #17 13th November 2014 
    Thanks

Great info! thanks
  21. #18 13th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I'm glad to see you added a section about UV exposure. Far too many people believe the simply having MT2 in your body protects you from the sun, while anyone who's done their research knows that it is the darkened skin that protects you.
    "

Yeah, I've seen it a couple of times here when people say they've burned after a X (usually very long) hour sun session but have loaded X amount of MT2 over the last week and they thought it'd be fine. This sort of thing usually does much more damage than good and often puts people off.

I'm slowly going through the last few months of threads and just adding little bits to this one if I think it important. Although I like some of the questions, some of the more basic ones do get asked quite often. Hopefully this could be a go to option for basic information!

[hr]

"
    Great info! thanks
    "

Glad you like it!
  22. #19 14th November 2014 
    Thanks

Perhaps a section about obtaining supplies other than mt2 would be good? I remeber being very nervous about getting syringes...
  23. #20 14th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Perhaps a section about obtaining supplies other than mt2 would be good? I remeber being very nervous about getting syringes...
    "
    I may add a part about over the counter supplies. I can't mention much more than 'you can order online' which people know due to the advertising rules on the forum.
    Unless there was anything else you could think of me adding? I saw a table showing which states syringes are legal in, that could be useful.

Tom