• Forum Login or
  • Register

Poll: Was this thread helpful?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #21 14th November 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 1 & 2 Peptide Guide/Walkthrough

Very nice! No mention of facial hair darkening though?
  2. #22 14th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Very nice! No mention of facial hair darkening though?
    "

Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Ah, I forgot to add that back in, thanks for bringing it up. I took it off the side effect list but meant put in a dedicated section then realised I don't really have enough info on it.

Was there anything in particular you wanted put in?

Tom
  3. #23 14th November 2014 
    Thanks

My short personal experience with MT2 tells me that facial hair darkens after 10-15mg of product. Anyway, it seems that the amount can vary from one user to another, but from what I've read in other people's logs, MT2 definitely has an important say in facial hair coloring. Mine turned from strawberry/light brown to medium brown and even dark brown after a few weeks.

Of course, you should write something general like "it CAN make facial hair darker most of the time and after a certain amount injected". But it definitely must be in the guide as it is something common for users, and for some, even a reason to buy MT2 in the first place.

Another content for the guide could be "Maintenance" and what is the ideal dose for keeping some tan/hair color for winter. Though I have absolutely no experience on that, I'm sure you have enough information/sources to give a rough estimate of what maintenance should consist of. Keep up the good work!
  4. #24 14th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    My short personal experience with MT2 tells me that facial hair darkens after 10-15mg of product. Anyway, it seems that the amount can vary from one user to another, but from what I've read in other people's logs, MT2 definitely has an important say in facial hair coloring. Mine turned from strawberry/light brown to medium brown and even dark brown after a few weeks.

Of course, you should write something general like "it CAN make facial hair darker most of the time and after a certain amount injected". But it definitely must be in the guide as it is something common for users, and for some, even a reason to buy MT2 in the first place.

Another content for the guide could be "Maintenance" and what is the ideal dose for keeping some tan/hair color for winter. Though I have absolutely no experience on that, I'm sure you have enough information/sources to give a rough estimate of what maintenance should consist of. Keep up the good work!
    "

I've added both of these sections now! Let me know what you think.

Tom
  5. #25 19th November 2014 
    Thanks

When it comes to hair darkening: I've never taken more than 1 mg a day and that was the dose that turned my yellow lashes medium blonde which was still too light to match the other darkened hairs. At 0,8 mg a day there was no effect on the lashes so I assume 1,2 might make them brown ( or 1 mg combined with the darkening of melitane might cause a deeper darkening)
    Of course this means that you get a deeper tan, often too deep, especially for face. That's why I'd recommend sunscreen, probably something with a SPF 30 will still allow you to have a tan without looking too dark.
  6. #26 19th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    When it comes to hair darkening]Of course this means that you get a deeper tan, often too deep, especially for face. That's why I'd recommend sunscreen, probably something with a SPF 30 will still allow you to have a tan without looking too dark.
    "

It's good to have your input! It may be different for lower skin types. I'm a low type 2 and get from light blonde to dark brown at 500mcg/day. I'll add it in!
  7. #27 19th November 2014 
    Thanks

Yes, I'm a type 1, so I need more than a type 2 for the same effect. It's strange how a difference of 0,1 mg in your dose can switch on the darkening of a certain body part. I have head hair darkening at 1-2 mg a week but the beard only starts at 3. The more you get, the darker your hair becomes.
  8. #28 19th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Yes, I'm a type 1, so I need more than a type 2 for the same effect. It's strange how a difference of 0,1 mg in your dose can switch on the darkening of a certain body part. I have head hair darkening at 1-2 mg a week but the beard only starts at 3. The more you get, the darker your hair becomes.
    "

Yeah, its unfortunate but better than nothing I guess!
    I've never noticed head hear, but my beard hair set off at the littlest amount.

Tom
  9. #29 19th November 2014 
    Thanks

A higher dose would probably kickstart your other hair as well. In the beginning it's about testing and see what dose is doing something for you.
  10. #30 8th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I can't edit my main threads any more but I've noticed a mistake so I'll comment on it here until I can get permissions to modify old threads.

"
    When [peptides are] in freeze dried form they can be stored in many ways;[/size]Refrigerated – 36 months
    "

This should actually be 48 months.
  11. #31 8th December 2014 
    Thanks

are you logged in all the time* ? if so have you tried logging off and logging in again , had the same thing on another forum that I was always logged in logging off fixed it .
  12. #32 8th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    are you logged in all the time* ? if so have you tried logging off and logging in again , had the same thing on another forum that I was always logged in logging off fixed it .
    "

I am but that doesn't seem to be the issue unfortunately. I get the error "You may not modify this post as the time limit for edits has passed.", its a forum feature that has been enabled by the looks.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
  13. #33 16th December 2014 
    Thanks

Can a mod please sticky this? It's honestly too good of guide to be buried.
  14. #34 17th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Can a mod please sticky this? It's honestly too good of guide to be buried.
    "

Haha, thanks for the support!

I did ask Melanotan (the forum owner and only moderator) to. He's a little busy at the moment though so I imagine he will do if he wants to & has some spare time!

Tom
  15. #35 17th December 2014 
    Thanks

Another question I have is if bacteriostatic water expires?(if thats the right term)
  16. #36 17th December 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

From new; bacteria static water has an average shelf life of 4 years.
    This normally comes with an unofficial 'sell by' date of two years, so it can be sat in a stock room for up to two years, then you still have 2 years of usage.

Some last shorter or longer, depending on the bacteriostatic agent used
  17. #37 13th February 2015 
    Thanks

Absolutely brilliant guide for beginner or aspiring MT users! Just wanted to show my appreciation for the hard work and research that was put in to create this post!

Jordan.
  18. #38 24th February 2015 
    Thanks

Really good overview, might stop recurring posts.. Really good information. Wonder if maybe side effects were a little under-represented, but then as this is very individual it may have been too complex to handle in a walk-through.
  19. #39 24th February 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Really good overview, might stop recurring posts.. Really good information. Wonder if maybe side effects were a little under-represented, but then as this is very individual it may have been too complex to handle in a walk-through.
    "

I tried to list the most common side effects at normal dosages, but generally the worst are when overdosing.
  20. #40 2nd April 2015 
    Thanks

I haven't seen this mentioned, is the darkening of hair permanent or does it return to your natural hair color if you go off MT2?*