• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th October 2014 
    Thanks

Melanotan 1 Log -update

Long time watcher of board.* Just wanted to provide quick update of MT1 experience.* Been on Mt1 for 2weeks escalating the dose from .25mg to 1mg.* All doses are divided twice a day, so 1mg is actually .5 twice day.* I have a total of 10mg in me and 4 tanning sessions at 4 mins each.

Skin type 1. Never ever tans - nothing. No color at all

Results so far]
    Sides]
    Plan is to continue 1mg a day and every other day sunbed at 4mins each (in 20 min bed)

Strategy is frequent dosing with frequent sunbeds for very brief time.* Rather than loading with large doses once a day and waiting for sunbed use until after loading.* Mt1 and sun work together.* * By the way, I'm dosing right before the sunbed-* I think this explains my early results.
  2. #2 20th October 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan 1 Log -update

Very nice house02, thanks for sharing & keep up the good work!
  3. #3 22nd October 2014 
    Thanks

Body is starting to catch up.* A few more moles slightly darkened.* 12mgs so far.* Still hitting tanning bed for 5 mins eod.
  4. #4 26th October 2014 
    Thanks

More compliments today.* Body still lagging.
  5. #5 7th November 2014 
    Thanks

what was your begin dose? im gonna use it too in a few weeks, but i have no idea what a good schedule is for me, im also skintype 1
  6. #6 7th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    what was your begin dose? im gonna use it too in a few weeks, but i have no idea what a good schedule is for me, im also skintype 1
    "

His initial dosage was 250mcg and he escalated to 1mg each day.
    I'd imagine along the lines of 250mcg for 4 days, 500mcg for 4 days, 750 mcg for 4 days then 1mg for 4 days. That'll bring it up to about 10mg over the course of 2 weeks (actually 16 days).

He was also splitting to dose into two injections daily to make the most out of the peptide half life. This isn't essential but does aid greatly in tanning when using MT1.

Tom
  7. #7 7th November 2014 
    Thanks

If fatigue keeps up, get bloods (liver levels especially) if you can. Would be interesting to see if it's same cause as my fatigue.

Either way best of luck dude.
  8. #8 9th November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

I'd imagine along the lines of 250mcg for 4 days, 500mcg for 4 days, 750 mcg for 4 days then 1mg for 4 days. That'll bring it up to about 10mg over the course of 2 weeks (actually 16 days).

He was also splitting to dose into two injections daily to make the most out of the peptide half life. This isn't essential but does aid greatly in tanning when using MT1.

Tom
    "

okay thankyou! i had no idea what i can do for the best, but this sounds a good schedule to me so im gonna do this. but then just once a day i think.
  9. #9 9th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "
    "
    "

Tom
    "

okay thankyou! i had no idea what i can do for the best, but this sounds a good schedule to me so im gonna do this. but then just once a day i think.
    "

I would recommend dosing as soon before UV exposure as possible if you only do one dose per day.

Tom
  10. #10 12th November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "
    "
    "

Tom
    "

"

I would recommend dosing as soon before UV exposure as possible if you only do one dose per day.

Tom
    "

and how often should i go under the tanning bed? and after which dose i can go for the best under the tanning bed?
    because there isnt much sun where i live
    thanks
  11. #11 12th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    "

Tom
    "

and how often should i go under the tanning bed? and after which dose i can go for the best under the tanning bed?
    thanks
    "

Either once or twice weekly, somewhere between 5-10 minutes should be adequate. As much as you feel necessary, just remember to not overdo it and NEVER burn.

Tom
  12. #12 13th November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

Tom
    "

thanks
    "

Either once or twice weekly, somewhere between 5-10 minutes should be adequate. As much as you feel necessary, just remember to not overdo it and NEVER burn.

Tom
    "

okay then i will do that, thankyou!
  13. #13 30th December 2014 
    Thanks

U write, its better twice injections(Split). If i start with 250mcg should i do then 125mcgx2 ? Or only if i* inject* later 1 mg than 500mcgx2.
    Morning and evening than? U say before tanning bed ? SO if i split, can u tell me the time?

Sry 4 that bad english dude