• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st March 2014 
    Thanks

GHRP-6 tachycardia?

I'm a 21 year old male who recently decided to start taking ghrp-6 for it's appetite stimulation and growth hormone releasing properties. I am currently running it at 300 mcgs a day, split into three 100 mcg injections. I am using this along with 250mg of testosterone enanthate a week.

I'm about 3 days into the ghrp-6. I've noticed a higher heart rate around injection times, usually around 90 bpm. However, after my injection this morning I took a nap and was awoken by my own heart rate. It must have been at least 120 bpm and it was pounding very hard. I drank some water and it calmed down after a couple minutes. I'm now sitting at my usual ~72 bpm. I was wondering if this is normal and if my body just needs more time to get adjusted to the peptide, or if I should lower the dosage or maybe stop the peptide all together. I'm pretty self-conscious about heart health and don't want to use anything that could be harmful to it.
  2. #2 10th May 2014 
    Thanks

Re: GHRP-6 tachycardia?

Don't mess around with your heart health. Do you have a BP monitor? They are available from local pharmacies etc.

If I was you I'd stop, but if your insistent on taking perhaps take a small does and then measure your subsequent BP every 15 minutes after wards for 2 or 3 hours and see if it is causing a big spike as well as monitoring how you feel. Thing is with these peptides unless your a chemist synthesizing them yourself you don't know what your getting, but risking stroke etc for the sake of cosmetics is a dangerous game!
  3. #3 14th May 2014 
    Thanks

Re: GHRP-6 tachycardia?

Any update on this?

It's weird because the symptoms you describe are similar to the ones I had on MT2, and wondering if it could be the results of a filler used at the labs to create cheap peps