• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th April 2013 
    Thanks

Why am I getting sick after injections?

I injected last night, the does recommend for me and following the jab I felt very light headed, had* nausea and was dizzy. I ended up throwing up and feeling like crap all day today and had a terrible migraine. Am I doing something wrong? Is this normal with first injections, will it go away or should I stop injecting? Any tips and inside would be appreciated! I am 20 years old skin type 3* 5'3 130 pounds and was told to inject .1ml
  2. #2 17th April 2013 
    Thanks

Re: Why am I getting sick after injections?

This is a normal sideeffect from an overdose. That means you did too much melanotan.

The dosage is measured in MG and not ML.

I assume you mixed with 1 ml of bac water. Wich means that you taking .1ml (10 units) is a full MG of melanotan. This is in my opinion a overdose, and total madness from the producer to recommend.

I belive this is just for them to make money. With you using this type of dosage your vial only last for 10 days.

Cut down to 0.2 mg - 0.25 mg a days. Wich means 2-2.5 units on the syringe (if you mixed with 1 ml bac water). This will clear you of you sideeffects, get a more natrual tan. And will not SHOCK your body with syntetic hormones. Plus your vial will last for 40-50 days instead of 10 days.

So no worries, you just overdosed, no harm made. Just cut down your doses.

Good luck
  3. #3 17th April 2013 
    Thanks

I have read some articles and forums from people that had some pretty bad systemic allergic reactions with MT-2, even at really low doses. A lot of stomach related effects. From what I gather, it may be like alot of drugs, some can tolerate it, and some cant.
  4. #4 17th April 2013 
    Thanks

yes it is common when you overdose.
    jim c
  5. #5 17th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    This is a normal sideeffect from an overdose. That means you did too much melanotan.

The dosage is measured in MG and not ML.

I assume you mixed with 1 ml of bac water. Wich means that you taking .1ml (10 units) is a full MG of melanotan. This is in my opinion a overdose, and total madness from the producer to recommend.

I belive this is just for them to make money. With you using this type of dosage your vial only last for 10 days.

Cut down to 0.2 mg - 0.25 mg a days. Wich means 2-2.5 units on the syringe (if you mixed with 1 ml bac water). This will clear you of you sideeffects, get a more natrual tan. And will not SHOCK your body with syntetic hormones. Plus your vial will last for 40-50 days instead of 10 days.

So no worries, you just overdosed, no harm made. Just cut down your doses.

Good luck
    "
    Very helpful & complete, thank you gingertan
    I agree wholeheartedly that poor miss alyssa may have unfortunately experienced administering 5-10x the dosage we'd recommend to a lady (or anyone, weight and sex are small factors w/ potent melanocyte-stimulating hormone, MT-2)