• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st August 2012 
    Thanks

Mt2 user switching to mt1

Hey fellas, ill try make this as quick as possible. First ill give you guys a quick run down on myself and mt2. I used mt2 for a year straight unfortunately i could not continue using it coz the sides became to much to handle i felt like shit 247 . ANYWAY now ive switch to mt1 im 10mg in and i feel fine i have another 40mg in the freezer. i have been dosing at .25,.5 . seems to be working well for me only sides im experiencing is flushing post injection . anyway my question is how long b4 i start being able to tan . MT2 sent me black i still have a little color from it in fact. anyway i am looking for signs like moles darkening/new moles/freckles etc but so far not much just a little darkening on the face (almost dirty looking) and maybe a few freckles small ones on the chest . im going to Thailand in 5 weeks i wanna be able to get black over there?
    Thanks braz
  2. #2 23rd August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: seasoned mt2 user switching to mt1

Yo diced, thanks for the question and Mt-2 history briefing. Given your melanotan 2 usage and current pigmentation + Melanotan I dosed at 1-1.5mg prior to tanning is the ticket for results with the original melanotan. Results on MT-1 can certainly be lackluster as compared to MT-2.... Unfortunately the melanotan 1 peptide only works so well...imho mt2 is the only way to get super-dark
  3. #3 23rd August 2012 
    Thanks

not looking to get "super dark", just dont want to b pasty with minumum side effects. thanks bro
  4. #4 23rd August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    not looking to get "super dark", just dont want to b pasty with minumum side effects. thanks bro
    "
    mt1 then should be able to produce a vacation glow, best of luck!
  5. #5 24th August 2012 
    Thanks

do u think ill see results with 50mg of mt1, im about 10mg in now and my face is already looking darker, moles havent changed colour tho
  6. #6 25th August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    do u think ill see results with 50mg of mt1, im about 10mg in now and my face is already looking darker, moles havent changed colour tho
    "
    generally if results are not seen, low dosing mt-2 can always be an option to revisit - a narrow niche can see results from mt1, it happens* 8)
  7. #7 25th August 2012 
    Thanks

thanks buddy, id love to use mt2 again but it makes me sick
  8. #8 25th August 2012 
    Thanks

might also add my face is deffinetly darker, my torso slightly arms and legs r still white which is anoying im about 8mg in i think which is nothing i no but my holiday is in 5 weeks and i want to b able to tan i still have 50mg left of mt1
  9. #9 14th November 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Mt2 user switching to mt1

I was wondering if anybody has noticed a difference in the tanning tone between mt 1 and mt2. I am using mt2 since three years straight and somehow the tan appears to be reddish. At least if i don't get additional sun.Might be the pheomelanine that my skin naturally contains. I am normally a skin type 2. Would mt1 deliver a deeper, more brownish/olive tan?
  10. #10 14th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I was wondering if anybody has noticed a difference in the tanning tone between mt 1 and mt2. I am using mt2 since three years straight and somehow the tan appears to be reddish. At least if i don't get additional sun.Might be the pheomelanine that my skin naturally contains. I am normally a skin type 2. Would mt1 deliver a deeper, more brownish/olive tan?
    "

Hey BigD, I agree that it's natural & unique to you. MT-1 would certainly not deliver a deeper tan than mt-2.
  11. #11 14th November 2014 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

Hey BigD, I agree that it's natural & unique to you. MT-1 would certainly not deliver a deeper tan than mt-2.
    "

Hi Admin. What about the skin thickening ability of mt1? Do you have an idea if this is higher as compared to mt2?
  12. #12 17th November 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Hi Admin. What about the skin thickening ability of mt1? Do you have an idea if this is higher as compared to mt2?
    "
    I believe it's indeed present, however at a fraction when compared to results from mt-2.
  13. #13 16th September 2015 
    Thanks
    Thailand is a great country to visit especially if you plan to get a tan. As we all know, Thailand is a tropical country. Getting a nice tan is absolutely possible there! Anyway, what kind of side effect did you experience with MT-2? I am also an MT-2 user. So far, I have not experienced anything yet.